Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 4, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
Soul Rize

could be getting a 5 way or some shit idk but lets hear some stories. for me I gotta say it was stealing a car that was still running outside a donut shop, took off but was scared it got some gps shit and dumped it in a lake an hr later .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 4, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
DStyles

leave this thread

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Beach2theBay

2 chicks at the same time
January 4, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Ape

Learn how to play DJ Khaled's "I'm On One" on Keyboard

sad

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 5, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
bonemarrow

stealing a car that was still running outside a donut shop, took off but was scared it got some gps shit and dumped it in a lake an hr later .

this is pretty impressive

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

January 5, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
HYPELO

could be getting a 5 way or some shit idk but lets hear some stories. for me I gotta say it was stealing a car that was still running outside a donut shop, took off but was scared it got some gps shit and dumped it in a lake an hr later .

ducktales
January 5, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
tRick

Biggest thing that ALMOST happened. My college's drumline was set to perform at this year's Super Bowl halftime.. but then producers were on some bullshit and said nah. Fuck Madonna.

I did learn how to play a didgeridoo though and thats pretty coo.
January 5, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
mr mcgibblets

bought my first fleshlight.
January 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Too Trill

sold a fake watch to a nicca in singapore for $3,000 on ebay
January 5, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
Kefiafusu

about 7 inches.
January 5, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
jacksta93

Nooo, you serious??

http://notesfrom-underground.tumblr.com/

January 5, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
BuddyOmar

Damn I've gotten offers by those niggas before but usually I'm afraid they gonna scam you. They actually sent you money?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 5, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Axraexl

Lol, I sell fake shit on Ebay all the time and its quite profitable
$50 a pop stacks up very fast if u aint know

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 5, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
"MERCY"

word
January 5, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Axraexl

word

Nah, thats my side hustle
I use that money to buy the fake streetwear to triple up my shit
They say you need to spend money to make it but I proved that theory wrong

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 5, 2012 @ 03:46 PM

Inactive

got a student loan for 5500. razz
January 5, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
B Haht

Biggest thing that ALMOST happened. My college's drumline was set to perform at this year's Super Bowl halftime.. but then producers were on some bullshit and said nah. Fuck Madonna.

Drumline is pretty gay unless youre the nig with the stick dancin a fool

good on ya for playin didge tho mayne!
January 5, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
Soul Rize

not gonna lie but thats a great way to make easy money. glad i never cop streetwear on ebay ever lol

January 5, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Virunga

saved $10000 in 3 month's

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

January 5, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
mrh

nollie heel flipped an 8 stair (:

in 8th grade (:
January 5, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
SmoothCriminal

nollie heel flipped an 8 stair (:

in 8th grade (:

Fucked his bitch (:

with a louis vuitton condom (:
January 5, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
trevxv3

FUCKING DEAD

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 6, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Kayv

Recorded a hi-res POV video of me getting head and showed it on an Hb tinychat. Shout outs to Thomas
January 6, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
Moises Arias

i watched the full length version of c-styles sextape

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 6, 2012 @ 10:07 AM
bapa

i threw a new years party while my parents were away during break. i already had dat feeling that it was going to get busted,shit literally had like 100+ heads but i brushed it off like whatev nahmean

the party did end up getting busted and the fuzz rolled through. i got cuffed, and then they made me call my parents...instead i called this chick from school who pretended to be my mom, so the parentals never found out. then they breathalyzed me, i had like half a 4 loko a couple hours before they came so i was nervous as fuck it it would show up as a .1, but ya nig blew a 0.0 cool.i also had weed and my vape in my pocket. if they had patted me down i wouldve been fucked. but they didnt

by the end of the night, my house had 4 holes in the drywall, beer cans,liquor bottles, and other shit in litterally every inch of the house.

ya boy patched and repainted the walls,and cleaned the fuck outta my crib. shit was perfection. parents still havent found out, i swear i shouldve copped a lottery ticket that day cuz my luck was soo poppin cool.
January 6, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
Yung Harvey Specter

i threw a new years party while my parents were away during break. i already had dat feeling that it was going to get busted,shit literally had like 100+ heads but i brushed it off like whatev nahmean

the party did end up getting busted and the fuzz rolled through. i got cuffed, and then they made me call my parents...instead i called this chick from school who pretended to be my mom, so the parentals never found out. then they breathalyzed me, i had like half a 4 loko a couple hours before they came so i was nervous as fuck it it would show up as a .1, but ya nig blew a 0.0 cool.i also had weed and my vape in my pocket. if they had patted me down i wouldve been fucked. but they didnt

by the end of the night, my house had 4 holes in the drywall, beer cans,liquor bottles, and other shit in litterally every inch of the house.

ya boy patched and repainted the walls,and cleaned the fuck outta my crib. shit was perfection. parents still havent found out, i swear i shouldve copped a lottery ticket that day cuz my luck was soo poppin cool.

lol you got that OJ Simpson luck, hope that shit doesn't run out my dude

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

January 6, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
Soul Rize

not going to lie b, that shit gotta make your life worth while lol. haha good shit

January 6, 2012 @ 03:50 PM

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rl1TJG17Wk
January 6, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
KTA

FUCKING DEAD

dat sceptre swag
January 6, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
greazy

Went to Amsterdam for 4 days without my parents finding out when I was 18, shit was pretty dope. Got high as fvckkkk... Shit myself all of the flight home wondering if they knew I had gone!

Please login first to reply.