Goodbye Bill of Rights, Obama Signs NDAA, SOPA next?

Jan 06, 2012 @ 09:17
philosophyin:

there is no one solution, and the question is the answer youre looking for. what do you want out of life? do you want fairness? do you want to live something easy and brain dead? do you want to be challenged intellectually? what the fuck do you want out of life. not everyone wants what you want. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. it took me a while to grasp this basic concept, and im sure most of you havent. the thought that someone can look at the same thing as you, and view it completely different. so this leads me to my next point

some people want to be brain dead and just follow the system. others want to be leaders and change the world because they are idealistic and see that the country isnt what it was once advertised as being. but at the same time, this change i talk about...isnt that happening? isnt the country adapting with the times. never before has the world been so interconnected. globalization . we are living in the twilight of mankind. a new era never before imagined. so think as this lifetime as an experiment that all future generations will look back on, and hopefully learn from.
Jan 19, 2012 @ 16:46
sopa bill got killed....pipa still kickin tho
Jan 19, 2012 @ 16:51
dat slippery slope is goin hard in here.
Jan 19, 2012 @ 20:49
fuck,
megaupload is dead

chill electronic music • http://thatfix.com

Jan 19, 2012 @ 21:29
because swizz beats is ceo now?
edit: damn son just read it got shut down.
swizzy ran it into the ground lol
Please login first to reply.