January 6, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

meh, these niggas pretty much already have the power

what's more interesting to me is how they're signing all these bills right in front of your face, they have all this police brutality with the Occupy SoAndSo responses, and still niggas ain't doing shit

They already have manipulated you my nigga, what's stopping you from going to Washington and protesting this shit yourself...you don't have the motivation because you'd rather be at home comfy with internet, video games, clothes aka all materialistic distractions strategically placed to keep you comfy

The end ain't near nigga, it's here. Not the end of the world, the end of dat perfect american dream life.

my nigga

honestly, all that ape and lilomar are saying shouldnt be news to yall. they just articulated it well.

change:
i know shit kinda sounds radical, but if you want change you have to know what you want in exchange for the sacrifices you are going to have to make. imagine how great life would be if television didnt exist. big brother is watching you lil niggas

american dream life:
capitalism in-itself is founded on the notion of greed, so of course this system is going to be corrupt. in a perfect world, system of govt and economy should evolve with the times like technology. how can an idea stay stagnant and be expected to be the answer for current problems when its based on antiquated ideals from centuries past?
January 6, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

philosophyin:

there is no one solution, and the question is the answer youre looking for. what do you want out of life? do you want fairness? do you want to live something easy and brain dead? do you want to be challenged intellectually? what the fuck do you want out of life. not everyone wants what you want. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. it took me a while to grasp this basic concept, and im sure most of you havent. the thought that someone can look at the same thing as you, and view it completely different. so this leads me to my next point

some people want to be brain dead and just follow the system. others want to be leaders and change the world because they are idealistic and see that the country isnt what it was once advertised as being. but at the same time, this change i talk about...isnt that happening? isnt the country adapting with the times. never before has the world been so interconnected. globalization . we are living in the twilight of mankind. a new era never before imagined. so think as this lifetime as an experiment that all future generations will look back on, and hopefully learn from.
January 19, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
KTA

sopa bill got killed....pipa still kickin tho
January 19, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
dead7

dat slippery slope is goin hard in here.
January 19, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
frizurd

fuck,
megaupload is dead

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

January 19, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
KTA

because swizz beats is ceo now?
edit: damn son just read it got shut down.
swizzy ran it into the ground lol

Please login first to reply.