Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 1, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
frizurd

Obama just signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) last night, a great way to start off the new year

Obama signs defense bill despite 'reservations'
"My administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens," Obama said in the signing statement. "Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation."

What is the NDAA Martial Law?
The NDAA is the National Defense Authorization Act. It was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama in December 2011.
Some are concerned that the law abolishes the Posse Comitatus Act, allows troops to raid US cities and homes and could lead to permanent martial law.
Supposedly, it abolishes habeas corpus, the law that guarantees citizens protection against illegal arrest, imprisonment and the right to a speedy trial.

Will obama sign the SOPA bill next?

right now, senators are considering a bill to censor the web.
sites you use every day could be blocked if it passes
more info : http://americancensorship.org/

the sopa bill has been postponed until further notice

informative sopa vid: http://vimeo.com/31100268

2012 is off to a great start

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

January 1, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
ndrew

hello New World Order

www.headhunterla.com

January 1, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Axraexl

He is only paving the way for the Beast
The future will be dark indeed

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 1, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
KTA

hello New World Order

dont turn your back on the wolfpack, ya might wind up in a body bag
January 1, 2012 @ 08:08 PM

Inactive

January 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
trevxv3

Im buying my plane ticket to canada right now, lets get a hb group discount and fly out of LAX

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 1, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
fugguts

lol americans
January 1, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
InfamousZero

You see Obama is a bitch ass faggot for this. Damn niggers voting for a pawn. Change my ass. Ron Paul 12 niggaz. dude will throw this away as soon as hes in.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 1, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
young idiot

this is why no one should vote tbh
January 1, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
TwiggyDig

January 1, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
TwiggyDig

Supposedly, it abolishes habeas corpus

that "supposedly" has me skeptical... I'm going to reserve any opinions until I see or hear someone with a qualified opinion speak on this.

habeas corpus, the law that guarantees ...... right to a speedy trial.

pretty sure habeas corpus has nothing to do with speedy trail, only unlawful detention.. again... i'll reserve my opinions.
January 1, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
bleeech

January 1, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
PowerCum

everything is going according to the Illuminati's plans
January 1, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
Boneztheworld

Never gonna be the same no more my nigguh

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

January 1, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Trollinator

welcome to 2012 homie

I want to see the world burn

January 1, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
vintagenoire

everything is going according to the Illuminati's plans

On behalf on the Illuminati, we are not involved in this in any shape or form.

We already got you niggas with the iPhone. It's our world now.

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

January 1, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Cleophus

They're using it as a threat to scare the nation to be under government control again (with all the Occupy Wall Street movement going on.) Maybe you all haven't realized it yet but the US is becoming more and more a communist country rather than a democratic republic that we make it out to be. Being SOPA and NDAA do violate the Bill of Rights and The Constitution I believe it's only going to get worse rather than better.
January 2, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
goldANDsacks

whatever, this is boring. when do u think supreme s/s12 preview will drop? i'm gonna just give them my money now.
January 2, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
InfamousZero

Supposedly, it abolishes habeas corpus

that "supposedly" has me skeptical... I'm going to reserve any opinions until I see or hear someone with a qualified opinion speak on this.

habeas corpus, the law that guarantees ...... right to a speedy trial.

pretty sure habeas corpus has nothing to do with speedy trail, only unlawful detention.. again... i'll reserve my opinions.

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/president-obama-signs-indefinite-detention-bill-law

January 2, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
TwiggyDig

Maybe you all haven't realized it yet but the US is becoming more and more a communist country rather than a democratic republic

but this is just the point... People can come up with all the NWO conspiracy theories they want, it doesn't matter. The united states IS a republic. The people (while inhibited by the limited number of strong candidates they can vote for) will always have the power. The government can sign as many bills as they want, at the end of the day it's just paper. if it ends up hurting mass numbers of innocent people you better believe the American people wont let it go on for long on there will be an uprising *see american revolution. Our government is too dumb to even come to a conclusion on gay marriage... what makes you think they have the cooperative power to create a complete military state of the US. It'll never happen.

edit: fuck political threads... makes me think too much *hangs up hat*
January 2, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
Ape

meh, these niggas pretty much already have the power

what's more interesting to me is how they're signing all these bills right in front of your face, they have all this police brutality with the Occupy SoAndSo responses, and still niggas ain't doing shit

They already have manipulated you my nigga, what's stopping you from going to Washington and protesting this shit yourself...you don't have the motivation because you'd rather be at home comfy with internet, video games, clothes aka all materialistic distractions strategically placed to keep you comfy

The end ain't near nigga, it's here. Not the end of the world, the end of dat perfect american dream life.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 2, 2012 @ 09:05 AM

Im buying my plane ticket to canada right now, lets get a hb group discount and fly out of LAX

HB Canada meetup 2012 cool

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 2, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
nycxeric

load up them gunss b....shit boutta get reall
January 2, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
frizurd

Maybe you all haven't realized it yet but the US is becoming more and more a communist country rather than a democratic republic

but this is just the point... People can come up with all the NWO conspiracy theories they want, it doesn't matter. The united states IS a republic. The people (while inhibited by the limited number of strong candidates they can vote for) will always have the power. The government can sign as many bills as they want, at the end of the day it's just paper. if it ends up hurting mass numbers of innocent people you better believe the American people wont let it go on for long on there will be an uprising *see american revolution. Our government is too dumb to even come to a conclusion on gay marriage... what makes you think they have the cooperative power to create a complete military state of the US. It'll never happen.

edit: fuck political threads... makes me think too much *hangs up hat*

that's the thing, most people do not care about politics if it doesn't affect them directly
they would rather read and watch reality TV/entertainment instead of informative/political shows
as if they keep the people dumbed down

slavery was so succesful because the settlers kept the slaves dumbed down,
the oppressed wanted to be independent when they recieved educations from the oppressors
Gandhi and Sukarno had Western educations and they lead the revolutions
you can get away with anything if you'd keep your people dumbed down imo

meh, these niggas pretty much already have the power

what's more interesting to me is how they're signing all these bills right in front of your face, they have all this police brutality with the Occupy SoAndSo responses, and still niggas ain't doing shit

They already have manipulated you my nigga, what's stopping you from going to Washington and protesting this shit yourself...you don't have the motivation because you'd rather be at home comfy with internet, video games, clothes aka all materialistic distractions strategically placed to keep you comfy

The end ain't near nigga, it's here. Not the end of the world, the end of dat perfect american dream life.

this

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

January 2, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Brosef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMogo4_kpZ8&feature=related can't find a lot of coverage on this, according to some people they say the government's put a media black out on this subject. There's a lot of cloudiness surrounding this subject I can see why a lot of people don't know about it, it's still no excuse to let the government take away our rights as people. I feel like there's been a bottleneck effect on the freedom of the people since 9/11. I hope that people wise up, sooner than later they will, but for now cheers to 2012! Now lets just hope SOPA passes!
January 2, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
InfamousZero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMogo4_kpZ8&feature=related can't find a lot of coverage on this, according to some people they say the government's put a media black out on this subject. There's a lot of cloudiness surrounding this subject I can see why a lot of people don't know about it, it's still no excuse to let the government take away our rights as people. I feel like there's been a bottleneck effect on the freedom of the people since 9/11. I hope that people wise up, sooner than later they will, but for now cheers to 2012! Now lets just hope SOPA passes!

Why the fuck would you want sopa to pass are you kidding me? I hope thats sarcasm.

Obama such a lil bitch. That nigga lie through his teeth. I aint believing a word he says. His administration aint gonna enforce it LOL just like you were going to leave mmj states alone? Everyone that voted for this faggot is a faggot ass faggot.

January 2, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
thephreak

this is nothing new. Bush did the same thing with the AUMF after 9/11, pretty much the same thing. People are making too big of a deal for what it is right now. Remember, there are three branches of government, and we still havent heard anything from the Supreme Court, which has already set the precedent for reversing the dismisal of habeus corpus for a US citizen detained in US soil in Hamdi v. Rumsfeld. They will have the final say and i doubt they would sit silently and allow the things described to happen to a US citizen. Same thing goes for SOPA.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 2, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Wash Pahpin

If you read the actual bill you would see it doesn't apply to citizens so calm down a bit. Obama singed this because he had to

washpahpin.com

January 2, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Wash Pahpin

Republicans wrote in the sections 1032 and 1033 the ones which people are losing their shit over. This bill is an annual thing and lays out the budget for the DOD not signing it makes Obama look like he doesn't give a shit about defense so the Repubs used this to force these additions throughout

washpahpin.com

January 2, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
BuddyOmar

Yet you niggas still don't realize. Keep voting for Dems and Repubs, two sides of the same coin. It is a false dichotomy, the two parties that is. If people realized if they stopped participating in a rigged process and actually manned the fuck up, then something could be achieved. The only thing the corporate and private entities that hold the strings of the proverbial marionette understand is loss of profit and death. It is impossible to threaten them with the former, but the latter can easily be imposed due to the outstanding majority the people possess. Bills like this are being passed because they realize people are beginning to grow a brain.The Occupy Wall Street was a pebble thrown into the ocean, a small ripple that didn't carry the whole way so to no surprise, it's plateauing and nothing is really changing. Understand that alone, you possess no power whatsoever against these people. Their strength and influence extends to every corner and shore on this planet. Live your life the best way you can but stay vigilant. Not sure why all of a sudden people are riled up. Independent candidates have no shot because they aren't backed my banking conglomerates and huge lobbies (Banks, AIPAC, etc.) Why do you think they constantly pass these things on New Years Eve, (or when they passed the bill essentially granting lobbies/corporations limitless campaign contributions at the height of the Haitian earthquake a while backconfused and days when they know you're distracted? They have no respect or regard for the common man or woman. They don't care about you. It's time people stopped caring about them. But niggas are more concerned about Jordans and looking fresh rather than being aware. Understand that the people that really run society are the silent few whom you'll never recognize or know about. There is no such thing as a group called "Illuminati Inc." , but there things like the CIA, Bechtel, Dynacorp, and a whole load of other secret, covert groups that do a lot of nasty shit noone ever knows about. Obama is a puppet who must conform to the institution that is greater than who is he is. There is nothing he can do about it. The Illuminati is a myth, because the reality is that the organizations and entities you trust or put faith in, are in reality the thing people should be aware of the most.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.