WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 18, 2012 @ 06:16:58
How can one be so frail posting the same gif? 

#SusNiqqaAlert
December 18, 2012 @ 06:36:58
why is crack pipe lips getting shitted on for a fit that's not even bad and MAY even be GOOD...except for that hat, unless it's legit chanel....also moustaches can be pretty cool...
Go back to the Supreme thread

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

December 18, 2012 @ 07:12:04
shit london with the white ups

i see you bluuuuhhhhh

canada taught you well son son
December 18, 2012 @ 07:16:58
why is crack pipe lips getting shitted on for a fit that's not even bad and MAY even be GOOD...except for that hat, unless it's legit chanel....also moustaches can be pretty cool...
because dudes is thirsty as fuck for an ether. they reachin over here b
December 18, 2012 @ 07:27:36
December 18, 2012 @ 10:03:39

Shit quality.
Supreme
Huf
Obey
Nixon
Momotaro
CDG Converse
December 18, 2012 @ 11:52:38

Mister
CM
NB
December 18, 2012 @ 13:51:57
I been deed it
Been ethern crackpipe
Been jockin yung beiber
Been ordered a skirt
Been got thumbs down

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 18, 2012 @ 14:27:59
I see Canada been winnin lately

Crackpipe been winnin

Wehatelondon jockin our Canadian hero J Biebs

No shooting of innocents noted

Toronto Maple Leafs is the richest team in NHL

Where my Canucks at?

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

December 18, 2012 @ 14:30:26
^^add to dat Raptors on a 2 game winnin streak smokeyface
December 18, 2012 @ 14:36:42
Free syrup for everyone

December 18, 2012 @ 14:40:05
My father lives in roslindale...you live near the square with spanish mami's...I moved to canton closer to my company...

ayo remind me whats that ill bbq joint in canton? you know what im talking about?

roslindale is nice unlimited, almost had a good piece of childhood there but instead ended up going back and forth between dedham and west roxbury.

I see ppl hating on jayjetsons steez but i said it before and i'll say it again, in boston heads don't really have concern about raw denim and hype brands and shit like that. Even the heads who work at concepts and bodegas have a more boston steez... idk how to explain it, boston has never been big on fashion tho, when people style out here its a more subtle thing, and its more about what you think looks good than what brands you are rocking.
December 18, 2012 @ 14:49:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
because dudes is thirsty as fuck for an ether. they reachin over here b
Why , you're even to start to sound like London. Don't lie, you secretly want dat dick!
December 18, 2012 @ 15:32:28
cant beat london 
so i became london 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 18, 2012 @ 16:44:16
@kbos...new england bbq and catering shit thats award wininng out here. I like pit stop on mortons even though its a whole in the wall . Your right about boston people dress how they want thats how its suppose to be and to be honest no one cares. I know dudes on the net be thinking im a clown when I go out lol...

@squirtle...boston is the worst dress to who's standards...i def dont want to be an excample for boston just for myself but im not exclusive I know dudes from mission park who came through and always smashed shit and what I mean by that is rocking shit dudes aint up on and thats how I am who cares if you have some $700 + designer kicks I got a pair of pumas worth 3 times that and no one would know ...save the label whores for niggas that want to be seen...its like a racial thing really...spanish dudes and girls kill northfaces and jays and love honda hopping, my black friends love polo, jays and timbs and my irish boys in charlestown and dorchestor even quincy live they sports wear no matter how bad the team is doing...unless your a yuppie and have money you wear all that fancy shit...remember boston is a money city it cost to live here...

About solecollector yea you have a point when it comes to nikes and jays...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

December 18, 2012 @ 16:44:28
I dont never think dudes is flaming me if anything I get a good laugh like some of you should get out more...

December 18, 2012 @ 16:48:03
i be dyin laughing on here
hb was slowly dying but the influx of 2013 member will have some potential 

December 18, 2012 @ 16:54:02
@wehatelondon... hypebeast would be boring without you...I like how you have that fuck It attitude its different from what I see on your instagram which is alittle more serious...

December 18, 2012 @ 16:56:23
naw its the same on here i cause chaos on other folks ig but they dont come on mine and if they do i just troll um and they eventually give up 
which makes me sad
ive become to strong
thought a nigha was finna give me free money for haven fake yeezys
broke bitch flaked thou 

December 18, 2012 @ 16:57:05
Boston aint the worse dressed city lol, u been to the midwest? Tht farmer steez wont make it
December 18, 2012 @ 17:04:14
I don't know though...Boston be dressing stupid sometimes

http://www.bostonstreetstyle.com/

I am thankful for London here. #belatedthanksgiving Keeps HB fresh
December 18, 2012 @ 17:06:59
Shout outs to CrackPipes, making dat $15/hr, while on HB and still loosing

December 18, 2012 @ 17:08:07
not really a nike man but I like these...My fault no full pic and @youngrizal these jeans are def baggy maybe too much

Aye when did the DMV's drop? Im trying to scoop me a pair.
December 18, 2012 @ 17:10:05
(Invalid img)

Fit from about two weeks ago. 

Brooks brothers
A.P.C.
A.P.C.
Air Jordan 3 Cement/blk
December 18, 2012 @ 17:11:20
Shout outs to CrackPipes, making dat $15/hr, while on HB and still loosing

you should just stay annoymous bruh bruh 
its fun tag teaming these ethers  
you aint no thug 
i fucks with you thou 

December 18, 2012 @ 17:14:53
What u mean fam 
I am sus, a thug and a white niqqa
I ether every1 on Hb cept Ldn
December 18, 2012 @ 17:16:51
i was refering to @thug 
the gawd 
he's my dark lord and im his apprentice *pause* 
no sus 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x