WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

December 14, 2012 @ 21:26:04
They aint got preme at walmart?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 14, 2012 @ 21:45:09

me and my killas
December 14, 2012 @ 21:45:15

me and my killas
December 14, 2012 @ 22:22:37

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
your fit can be replicated at walmart for $19.99 fall back

Lol yeah the diference being I didnt spend 1000 dollars on each pair of shitty-fitting jeans and some fuck boy scarfs...

a hoodie jeans and shoes.. of course you could buy all those at wal mart. but they dont got preme at wal mart do they nigga?? you fall back asian fuck boy.
but you did buy CP's and Raf's doe didn't cha? rockin W&H's denims n shit actin like youre on some higher shit cause your fits cost more than some other dudes. Some of your fits ain't even bad, im not gonna front. but you just keep giving a constant steam of hate dude. inb4 i got the $$$ from some super job to be able to afford it, fall back you frail asian. Clearly Yom's got that $$$ too up in Japan, so let the man do his thing to buy and wear what he wants

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 23:24:23
lol i dont just make "$15/hr."

i know for a fact i make more money than you bruh. but you salty so its ok.

You really have to stop bragging about how much you make. Frankly, it's not that much. Your yearly salary won't even cover rent for me in the UES. Second, most of HB users are still in school and aren't full time workers so even if they have a part time job they're obviously going to make less compared to a full time worker.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 14, 2012 @ 23:24:28
double post

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 14, 2012 @ 23:34:09
im not bragging about how much i make, iknow its not that much. im just making a point that the position im at in life right now (im 21) allows me to buy the shit i want. sure for a family of 4 30-40 grand a year is shit, but for me, with no one to support and no debt i can live pretty damn comfortably. And i am going back to school next year

and cmon son, i know rent in NY is expensive but i live in Vancouver. Rated the most expensive place to live in North America.

and if your renting for ~4000 dollars a month, its probablyh a pretty fucking nice place
December 14, 2012 @ 23:50:23
im not bragging about how much i make, iknow its not that much. im just making a point that the position im at in life right now (im 21) allows me to buy the shit i want. sure for a family of 4 30-40 grand a year is shit, but for me, with no one to support and no debt i can live pretty damn comfortably. And i am going back to school next year

and cmon son, i know rent in NY is expensive but i live in Vancouver. Rated the most expensive place to live in North America.

and if your renting for ~4000 dollars a month, its probablyh a pretty fucking nice place
shut up.
December 15, 2012 @ 00:07:36

you said u were 22 doe
December 15, 2012 @ 00:19:54

December 15, 2012 @ 00:21:00
Done with exams Woop!
not done being a faggot tho
December 15, 2012 @ 00:25:27

okay dude we get it, no need detalining everything in your life jeez, this is aint no diary
December 15, 2012 @ 00:26:59

okay dude we get it, no need detalining everything in your life jeez, this is aint no diary
December 15, 2012 @ 00:27:01

Lol yeah the diference being I didnt spend 1000 dollars on each pair of shitty-fitting jeans and some fuck boy scarfs...

a hoodie jeans and shoes.. of course you could buy all those at wal mart. but they dont got preme at wal mart do they nigga?? you fall back asian fuck boy.

Why are you so mad at this man and the way he dresses? Obviously his money is long enough to buy stuff like that, and at least he's not bragging about some fucking Raf Simons while making $15/hr. niggas fuck boy scarfs probably cost more than your life

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

December 15, 2012 @ 00:27:05

Why are you so mad at this man and the way he dresses? Obviously his money is long enough to buy stuff like that, and at least he's not bragging about some fucking Raf Simons while making $15/hr. niggas fuck boy scarfs probably cost more than your life

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

December 15, 2012 @ 00:42:54

lol i dont just make "$15/hr."

i know for a fact i make more money than you bruh. but you salty so its ok.
this is the breed of fuck boy i do not like sir
NOT ONE BIT

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 15, 2012 @ 00:54:53
crackpipes weekly ether

December 15, 2012 @ 01:02:58
crackpipes weekly ether

December 15, 2012 @ 01:05:22
crackpipes weekly ether
This nigga never learn

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

December 15, 2012 @ 01:14:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5it1dXmSw0

December 15, 2012 @ 01:16:23
aint nothin important than the mula 

pre downvote 

December 15, 2012 @ 01:21:34
December 15, 2012 @ 01:21:50

Done with finals smokeyfacesmokeyface
December 15, 2012 @ 01:22:01

Done with finals smokeyfacesmokeyface
December 15, 2012 @ 01:27:50
all fake everything
shitin on you thou
post another fit with them same as rafs
throw that same ass shade
say that same ass im going back to skool line
take that same ass L 

merica frail canadian fuck 

December 15, 2012 @ 01:29:48
u fucked up with that yung ass baby jacket

and holy molly the fuck u did w/ them laces? thats disrespect to the classic air jordan III

u should be hung fkn nigger
December 15, 2012 @ 01:30:22

Done with finals 
smokeyface smokeyface

ur not done being sexy as fuck ;)
December 15, 2012 @ 01:34:41

December 15, 2012 @ 01:45:55
nah but for real tho jokes aside u ruined them sneaks smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x