WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:42
Real talk doe, if you guys saw each other in real life, would you guys fight?
if i fucked that nigga london up itd properly do a reverse and fix his face bak to normal
Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:43
that single downvote everytime thou
damn crackpipe 
pull yo panties up yo pussy showin 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:43

2x Chinsmokeyface
Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:43
the fuck we gone fight for? 
Are you just saying this cause you're scared of pipe?
Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:44
pipe stay strapped tho london dun want nun
Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Real talk doe, if you guys saw each other in real life, would you guys fight?
if i fucked that nigga london up itd properly do a reverse and fix his face bak to normal


you from canada bruh 
you aint never threw down 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:45
pipe stay strapped tho london dun want nune
that lil as pistol
nigha couldnt hit me at point blank range
frail negro do even know a proper strap when he see one 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
the fuck we gone fight for? 
Are you just saying this cause you're scared of pipe?


im afraid of the rash on this nigha face 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:46
if i fucked that nigga london up itd properly do a reverse and fix his face bak to normal


you from canada bruh 
you aint never threw down 
u obviously did

and u obviously lost

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:48
Originally posted by Inactive User


you from canada bruh 
you aint never threw down 
u obviously did

and u obviously lost


instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 05:53
Dec 28, 2012 @ 06:01
09 memeber is late
Late is the 09 memba

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 06:32
Everyone needs to chill with the ethering doe, ill cook yall some asian soup smokeyface
Dec 28, 2012 @ 06:50
kitchen decor on point 

i love u all

Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
very underrated post here

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:30
Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:31
denim looks good, info???

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:32
its funny these kids think ethering is just posting a dudes face over and over again.. fucking fail london
Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:34
its funny these kids think ethering is just posting a dudes face over and over again.. fucking fail london
in before multiple post of your moustache.
P.S. can you compliment my kitchen blushing
Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:34
denim looks good, info???
samurai 710 about 9 - 10 months of wear. Haven't put them on for a year.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:34
If I could grow a mustache like CPLs I would no homo

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:25
Yall roast each other every day. HB has changed. When did yall start responding to everything with pics and gifs? Niggas copying other forums now. Im not hatin juss sayin...
Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:37
i miss the old hb. the one which i never posted on, but now wish i did.

nlsnl.tumblr.com

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:21
fuck yall i walk on green

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:32
Wow . . .

Just came to say that when I thought HB was funny a year or two ago (and I'm sure there are "og's" who thought hb was funnier a year before that, and so on and so forth) . . . roasting sessions were never this corny

Since when has it become cool to spend hours in photoshop just to get a possible "lol" or some thumbs ups . . . some of you niggas are pitiful

besides, i've seen that same picture with the little gremlin nigga and the don c snapback for about 6 fucking months now damn how many times are ya gonna say that homie is ugly and wears fake jordans

this site fucking sucks now man, i come for the occasional dope fit

i know i aint saying nothing new but fuck it

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wow . . .

Just came to say that when I thought HB was funny a year or two ago (and I'm sure there are "og's" who thought hb was funnier a year before that, and so on and so forth) . . . roasting sessions were never this corny

Since when has it become cool to spend hours in photoshop just to get a possible "lol" or some thumbs ups . . . some of you niggas are pitiful

besides, i've seen that same picture with the little gremlin nigga and the don c snapback for about 6 fucking months now damn how many times are ya gonna say that homie is ugly and wears fake jordans

this site fucking sucks now man, i come for the occasional dope fit

i know i aint saying nothing new but fuck it
k.



It's your fault doe. if you stayed then these fuckbois would be nothing compared to you.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 10:04
manray ur a bitch

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Dec 28, 2012 @ 15:54
this is disgusting
Dec 28, 2012 @ 16:52
IM HERE TO HELP YOU WDYWT, EVEN IF MY FITS ARENT LIKED BY EVERYONE. I DONT UNDERSTAND EVERYONE NEED TO TALK SHIT ON WEHATELONDON FOR 5 PAGES, WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR HIS FITS. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TRY CRITIQUING HIS FITS AND NOT REPLYING TO HIS TROLL RESPONSES? THIS IS WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY AND ALL I SEE IS TROLLING. MODS SHOULD MAKE THE WDYWT IN THE GENERAL FASHION SECTION NEXT TIME. 





OLIVE BEANIE (NO VIS)
ACROPOLIS APPAREL
UNBRANDED
JP

Expecting hate on the shirt.
Hope everyone has a nice day.
Spread love and positivity - young dacota

where the azn girls at

Dec 28, 2012 @ 17:49
its funny these kids think ethering is just posting a dudes face over and over again.. fucking fail london

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.