WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:34
denim looks good, info???
samurai 710 about 9 - 10 months of wear. Haven't put them on for a year.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 07:34
If I could grow a mustache like CPLs I would no homo

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:25
Yall roast each other every day. HB has changed. When did yall start responding to everything with pics and gifs? Niggas copying other forums now. Im not hatin juss sayin...
Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:37
i miss the old hb. the one which i never posted on, but now wish i did.

nlsnl.tumblr.com

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:21
fuck yall i walk on green

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:32
Wow . . .

Just came to say that when I thought HB was funny a year or two ago (and I'm sure there are "og's" who thought hb was funnier a year before that, and so on and so forth) . . . roasting sessions were never this corny

Since when has it become cool to spend hours in photoshop just to get a possible "lol" or some thumbs ups . . . some of you niggas are pitiful

besides, i've seen that same picture with the little gremlin nigga and the don c snapback for about 6 fucking months now damn how many times are ya gonna say that homie is ugly and wears fake jordans

this site fucking sucks now man, i come for the occasional dope fit

i know i aint saying nothing new but fuck it

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Dec 28, 2012 @ 09:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wow . . .

Just came to say that when I thought HB was funny a year or two ago (and I'm sure there are "og's" who thought hb was funnier a year before that, and so on and so forth) . . . roasting sessions were never this corny

Since when has it become cool to spend hours in photoshop just to get a possible "lol" or some thumbs ups . . . some of you niggas are pitiful

besides, i've seen that same picture with the little gremlin nigga and the don c snapback for about 6 fucking months now damn how many times are ya gonna say that homie is ugly and wears fake jordans

k.

It's your fault doe. if you stayed then these fuckbois would be nothing compared to you.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 10:04
manray ur a bitch

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Dec 28, 2012 @ 15:54
this is disgusting
Dec 28, 2012 @ 16:52
IM HERE TO HELP YOU WDYWT, EVEN IF MY FITS ARENT LIKED BY EVERYONE. I DONT UNDERSTAND EVERYONE NEED TO TALK SHIT ON WEHATELONDON FOR 5 PAGES, WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR HIS FITS. WHY DONT YOU GUYS TRY CRITIQUING HIS FITS AND NOT REPLYING TO HIS TROLL RESPONSES? THIS IS WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY AND ALL I SEE IS TROLLING. MODS SHOULD MAKE THE WDYWT IN THE GENERAL FASHION SECTION NEXT TIME. 

OLIVE BEANIE (NO VIS)
ACROPOLIS APPAREL
UNBRANDED
JP

Expecting hate on the shirt.
Hope everyone has a nice day.
Spread love and positivity - young dacota

where the azn girls at

Dec 28, 2012 @ 17:49
its funny these kids think ethering is just posting a dudes face over and over again.. fucking fail london

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:12
its funny these kids think ethering is just posting a dudes face over and over again.. fucking fail london
just a bunch of fools with too much time on their hands. go through the thread and they post literally all day long lmfao. 
life dont revolve around hypebeast thou 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:13
Yall roast each other every day. HB has changed. When did yall start responding to everything with pics and gifs? Niggas copying other forums now. Im not hatin juss sayin...
weak ass wave game

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:22
uk complaining on HB is actually worse then posting pics,etc. U dudes need to fall back and accept HB or move on

so please
Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:25
take that shit to coli 

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:30
true story.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:32
take that shit to coli 

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:39
Wow . . .

I aint sayin nothing either but the amount of time some of these trolls spend on here. Damn, you gotta be some of the lamest people in your generation. Theres no way some of you have a job, a social life, any thing productive or successful going on in your lives, and spend this much time on hb. I'm not hating on the individual I could give a fuck if somebody else wants to be lame, but its turned this forum into a breeding ground for the weak and pathetic... Not my flava neighba.

If I spent as much time online as some of you I wouldn't give a shit about fashion, i'd be barefoot in gym shorts not leaving my house all day... do you but its bizzare playing dress up when you never see the light of day.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:41
Wow . . .

I aint sayin nothing either but the amount of time some of these trolls spend on here. Damn, you gotta be some of the lamest people in your generation. Theres no way some of you have a job, a social life, any thing productive or successful going on in your lives, and spend this much time on hb. I'm not hating on the individual I could give a fuck if somebody else wants to be lame, but its turned this forum into a breeding ground for the weak and pathetic... Not my flava neighba.

If I spent as much time online as some of you I wouldn't give a shit about fashion, i'd be barefoot in gym shorts not leaving my house all day... do you but its bizzare playing dress up when you never see the light of day.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:41
I aint sayin nothing either..proceeds to post a paragraph of his feelings 

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:46
Niggas just salty because London is probably the most unsuccessfully ethered member in HB history. 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:47
London, im an emotional man.

such strong feelings that I carry with me throughout the day man. i mean it took me so much longer than 2 mins to spew that last post out. and it means so much to me, like you can really tell by the fact the im replying right now. im going to go eat some lunch and spend the rest of the day thinking about the fact that this website even exsists when im not using it. check out my feelings man, im even posting more than one sentence. The serious is serious. serious through the roof mang.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 18:58
London, im an emotional man.

such strong feelings that I carry with me throughout the day man. i mean it took me so much longer than 2 mins to spew that last post out. and it means so much to me, like you can really tell by the fact the im replying right now. im going to go eat some lunch and spend the rest of the day thinking about the fact that this website even exsists when im not using it. check out my feelings man, im even posting more than one sentence. The serious is serious. serious through the roof mang.
just shut up lol
Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:00
Kbos is frail
U prolly finna eat a salad & wash it down with green tea

Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:01
They cany beat what they cant understand trill

Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:03
crackpipelips needs to stop posting/catching feelings/replying to london/log out
Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:05
I lost count on how many L's i gave crackpipe
But tis the season

Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:08
word the whole canada squad stays eating Londons Bait and getting suckered into getting shitted on. THe Somalian nigga was anon, till London Crushed dudes feelings . Then wanted to prove himself, reviled his identity and got shitted on some more.
Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:10
Bruh gave hella fashion criticism but came in here rocking WESC

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 28, 2012 @ 19:12
Bugz ran. Back to karmaloop

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.