WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

December 07, 2012 @ 18:27:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot 

i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hard

https://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
too white for the white kids too white for the black

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 07, 2012 @ 19:38:34
Size up on cardigan, metameme

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

December 07, 2012 @ 19:43:02

wow, almost lol'd in the library
December 07, 2012 @ 19:45:33
iron your shirt
December 07, 2012 @ 19:55:40

yo weren't you fat like a fucking week ago

IG:From0twohero

December 07, 2012 @ 19:55:46
tiny cardigan
big ass head, shirt, and cankles
proportion game on lock

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 07, 2012 @ 19:56:17
#MetamameWinning

IG: @mobbyluii

December 07, 2012 @ 20:13:02
Holy... he really lost weight.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 07, 2012 @ 20:45:55
lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hardhttps://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
tl;dr white nerd rage ineffective
go follow ur boyfriend suckdicklips
salty as fuck writing essays @ me lol
p.s. both you faggots can shut down ur accounts now, ur presence here is unwanted
December 07, 2012 @ 21:06:42
tl;dr white nerd rage ineffective

go follow ur boyfriend suckdicklips

salty as fuck writing essays @ me lol

p.s. both you faggots can shut down ur accounts now, ur presence here is unwanted

lol if anyone sounds salty its you.. asians got called out one too many times for you to handle.. Settle down bro, you're making youself look mad stupid. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 07, 2012 @ 21:42:18
lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hardhttps://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
lol i agree with @bugzzz, i'll admit i used to laugh at some of your older posts but at this point you just come off as a salty little bitch crying about the asian race in every other post. imagine how bitchmade you look right now to a regular asian dude who is just as socially healthy as you claim yourself to be, who just sees this frail, goofy ass looking kid with some white trash mentality, spitting racist shit on the internet. and yes, jack skellington, those types of asians do exist in the world and on this website, just probably not at the sad little high school/community college you attend.

inb4 the dude who talks endless shit every day calls me "salty"

inb4 another cliche, stereotypical racist comment and the word "pinoy" are used against me as an """"""""ether"""""""
inb4 you tell me to post a fit
December 07, 2012 @ 21:44:50
lol i agree with @bugzzz, i'll admit i used to laugh at some of your older posts but at this point you just come off as a salty little bitch crying about the asian race in every other post. imagine how you bitchmade you look right now to a regular asian dude who is just as socially healthy as you claim yourself to be, who just sees this frail, goofy ass looking kid with some white trash mentality, spitting racist shit on the internet. and yes, jack skellington, those types of asians do exist in the world and on this website, just probably not at the sad little high school/community college you attend. inb4 the dude who talks endless shit every day calls me "salty"

inb4 another cliché, stereotypical racist comment and the word "pinoy" are used against me as an """"""""ether"""""""

inb4 you tell me to post a fit

I guess all hope for HB is lost. No one can get along.
December 07, 2012 @ 21:47:11
Shud of never brought weapons into this home

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 07, 2012 @ 21:53:28
 I guess all hope for HB is lost. No one can get along.
lol, nah du i'm good. this daytona cat was just getting old, i felt inclined to say something
December 07, 2012 @ 22:10:59
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
nigga what the fuck is wrong with you
December 07, 2012 @ 22:16:45
you know..sometimes I really forget that HB is made for teenagers. Me and half of the OGs were probably the same way back in the day with all the shit talkin and no sense of style. Daytona you better quit with your loud mouth and move on. If I was still in high school and saw you in the hallways, you probably wouldnt be breathing right now

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 07, 2012 @ 22:30:31
you know..sometimes I really forget that HB is made for teenagers. Me and half of the OGs were probably the same way back in the day with all the shit talkin and no sense of style. Daytona you better quit with your loud mouth and move on. If I was still in high school and saw you in the hallways, you probably wouldnt be breathing right now

cmon son quit it with that tough guy attitude. you aint about that life
December 07, 2012 @ 22:46:14
Really? says the bitch that feels the need to apologize to the internet? daytona is top 5 percentile of the frailest kids with an HB account, he really has no right to talk smack even though he feels the need to since he can't do it in person. You, crackpipelips, are forever the biggest troll with the weakest closet in the world. 

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 07, 2012 @ 22:51:43
little bit back...

sup
penfield 
fred perry

sup X levis

red wing

nsw

sup

nbhd

vans
December 07, 2012 @ 23:03:53
^nice tron flan
December 07, 2012 @ 23:05:03
Really? says the bitch that feels the need to apologize to the internet? daytona is top 5 percentile of the frailest kids with an HB account, he really has no right to talk smack even though he feels the need to since he can't do it in person. You, crackpipelips, are forever the biggest troll with the weakest closet in the world. 

lol shut the fuck up brah.I apologized because HB really should be a place where people can get helpful advice and be friends.

and talkin shit about my closet? Cause I dont have 3 pairs of clarks and 3 pairs of vans? Lets be honest bro. What do you have in your closet? Some plain white tees, some raw denim and a few plain beanies... maybe a button up or two? That sound pretty fuckin weak to me. As far as shoes go, You can keep your vans n shit, im good with my rafs CPs and KVAs.

Now i bet you gonna tell me if you ever saw me in the streets "i wouldnt be breathing" right? lol. fuck outta here
December 07, 2012 @ 23:10:08
man.... just stop. 
edit: homie lolife has like 3 pairs of cp's and kva's, so like who are you trying to flex to? lol..

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 07, 2012 @ 23:16:20
what it do

leopard coach

uniqlo ox

carhartt

sk8 hi

bonus leopard

smokeyface
December 07, 2012 @ 23:17:03
man.... just stop. 

edit: homie lolife has like 3 pairs of cp's and kva's, so like who are you trying to flex to? lol..

so whys he comin at me saying my closet is wack then if he has the same kicks? hmmm
December 07, 2012 @ 23:26:39
Technical difficulties 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

December 07, 2012 @ 23:36:30
December 07, 2012 @ 23:37:56
 so whys he comin at me saying my closet is wack then if he has the same kicks? hmmm
you really don't want me to break down your wardrobe trust me. fall back.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x