WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
 I thought you were just tryna be an idiot because there's no way somebody who dresses like you should be saying shit to me.
Here u go again talking bout how another dude dresses.. Dat sus life bruh fam,u really like talking bout other niggaz.
I post 1 fit on here, u be staying remembering how every guy tht posts here dresses? LMAO wow
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
Here u go again talking bout how another dude dresses.. Dat sus life bruh fam,u really like talking bout other niggaz.

I post 1 fit on here, u be staying remembering how every guy tht posts here dresses? LMAO wow
I just think it's funny when fuckboys like you who dress like high schoolers and think you're really doing something discover hypebeast 5 years too late and start posting only to find out that nobody fucks with that shit anymore. 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
I just think it's funny when fuckboys like you who dress like high schoolers and think you're really doing something discover hypebeast 5 years too late and start posting only to find out that nobody fucks with that shit anymore. 
dat copy nd paste lyfestylesmokeyface
2009>2012smokeyface
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
dat copy nd paste lyfestyle

2009>2012
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:26

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
 I thought you were just tryna be an idiot because there's no way somebody who dresses like you should be saying shit to me.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:29
dat copy nd paste lyfestyle smokeyface
2009<2012 smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:32
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:33
I just dont feel the need to but every article of supreme that happens to be hyped up.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:34
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:38
and they all bitches from my city smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
and they all bitches from my city 
dats swagsmokeyface
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:40
inbetween the army and stylein on you nighas 
i tend to keep my dick wet 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
and they all bitches from my city 

aka you add random ass people you dont know on facebook because you spend all your fucking time on the internet fag.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
aka you add random ass people you dont know on facebook because you spend all your fucking time on the internet fag.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:23

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:26
Pretty sure he was a myspace friend whore too he posted pics a while back of either 10k friends or 100k.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:42
its 100k 
get it rightt 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
 aka you add random ass people you dont know on facebook because you spend all your fucking time on the internet fag.
Nigha you still posting? Go buy some more Rafs to fill appease your insecurities in life
You have a girlfriend yet my nigha?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:16
thought he was scared to approach women?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:20
trill gangsmokeyface
Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:32
lol @ ppl rly believin london rocks fake gear

lol @ hipster thinkin hes fresh cuz his pants end at his ankles and he rocks bootleg AF1s

lol @ ppl still crying about 2012 HB

lol @ lol
Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:33
i can't believe people still try to talk shit to wehatelondon lol.

Be about it

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
so fashun 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:44
i can't believe this conversation is still going on

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
i can't believe people still try to talk shit to wehatelondon lol.


got these fuck boi's scared 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
Nigha you still posting? Go buy some more Rafs to fill appease your insecurities in life

You have a girlfriend yet my nigha?

why you bitch nigggas so salty over the fact one pair of my shoes costs more than your entire wardrobe? lil 18 year old niglets still living off allowance from mommy and daddy.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:48
they look like utter shit thou....

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
info on AF1s?
Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:51
lookin like 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.