Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
CrackPipeLips

Really? says the bitch that feels the need to apologize to the internet? daytona is top 5 percentile of the frailest kids with an HB account, he really has no right to talk smack even though he feels the need to since he can't do it in person. You, crackpipelips, are forever the biggest troll with the weakest closet in the world. 

lol shut the fuck up brah.I apologized because HB really should be a place where people can get helpful advice and be friends.

and talkin shit about my closet? Cause I dont have 3 pairs of clarks and 3 pairs of vans? Lets be honest bro. What do you have in your closet? Some plain white tees, some raw denim and a few plain beanies... maybe a button up or two? That sound pretty fuckin weak to me. As far as shoes go, You can keep your vans n shit, im good with my rafs CPs and KVAs.

Now i bet you gonna tell me if you ever saw me in the streets "i wouldnt be breathing" right? lol. fuck outta here
December 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
thenorthside

man.... just stop. 
edit: homie lolife has like 3 pairs of cp's and kva's, so like who are you trying to flex to? lol..

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 7, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
.jpg

what it do

leopard coach

uniqlo ox

carhartt

sk8 hi

bonus leopard

cool
December 7, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
CrackPipeLips

man.... just stop. 

edit: homie lolife has like 3 pairs of cp's and kva's, so like who are you trying to flex to? lol..

so whys he comin at me saying my closet is wack then if he has the same kicks? hmmm
December 7, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Yung Urameshi

Technical difficulties 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

December 7, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
lucky

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
LoLife

so whys he comin at me saying my closet is wack then if he has the same kicks? hmmm
you really don't want me to break down your wardrobe trust me. fall back.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 7, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

you really don't want me to break down your wardrobe trust me. fall back.

go ahead tough guy, "break down" my wardrobe from the 3 outfits ive posted here. fuckin asian clown boy
December 7, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
adoboFosho

yo weren't you fat like a fucking week ago
just baggy clothing probably

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 7, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
LoLife

Woolmark bomberT by A. Wangwings and hornsNaked and famousRaf Simons
Woolmark bomber? Where the fuck did you find this thing? Sears? It's the biggest flaw in your outfit. You should probably give it back to your dad.You really felt the need to say youre wearing a T by Alexander Wang tshirt? that costs what? 50 bucks?

I'm assuming the sweater is w&h. Thats a cool way to wear it bro, peaking out of your jacket thats already too big for you. Your pants. omg your fucking pants.Who the fuck tucks their pants under their sole after tying their shoes as tight as possible.If you're doing it to show off the most tackiest sneakers of all time then you win. 

Btw give those blue moon boots back to jayjetson

Edit. I dont have time to go back 50 pages to find your other fits but I'm sure they suck. I've had some fits myself that people werent fond about, but I took the criticism and dealt with it. I didnt make a post about how butthurt I am that no one likes my fit but loves Wizards

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 7, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
WatchOutForSelener

December 7, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Carl.

info on pants

radda radda radda

December 7, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Metatron

back in japan after a great vacation

kinetics x columbia
wired h (no vis)
h&m x mmm (no vis)
mishka
uniqlo
nike sb

Instagram: @realronjunior

December 8, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
CrackPipeLips

Woolmark bomber? Where the fuck did you find this thing? Sears? It's the biggest flaw in your outfit. You should probably give it back to your dad.You really felt the need to say youre wearing a T by Alexander Wang tshirt? that costs what? 50 bucks?I'm assuming the sweater is w&h. Thats a cool way to wear it bro, peaking out of your jacket thats already too big for you. Your pants. omg your fucking pants.Who the fuck tucks their pants under their sole after tying their shoes as tight as possible.If you're doing it to show off the most tackiest sneakers of all time then you win. Btw give those blue moon boots back to jayjetsonEdit. I dont have time to go back 50 pages to find your other fits but I'm sure they suck. I've had some fits myself that people werent fond about, but I took the criticism and dealt with it. I didnt make a post about how butthurt I am that no one likes my fit but loves Wizards

Lol Cause my jacket isn't tight fitted its "too big" for me. Way to break down my fit bro. you really told me.  I'd love to see one of your lame ass fits.

And  i guess if you think those raf high top SNEAKERS, not boots, (learn to fuckin read) are tacky then you think KVA and rick owens are tacky too huh. you should give my our KVAs then. fuckin herb.

And you really gonna talk shit about a pair of black jeans? like come on, maybe you dont like them with the tongues popped but they are fucking black pants, you are reaching bro.please post a fit for me to criticize

either way you're just an angry fucking asian kid pissed off cause daytona was talking mad shit about your slant eyed brothers. fuck man, it try not to be racist, but 99% of the asians i meet are so fucking wack. like the worst people. just go drown yourself in fucking kim chi and soy sauce.
December 8, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
slap

UH OH... looks like we have a Toyota...
@Meek Meals

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 8, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
thenorthside

this guy bought the cheapest and ugliest raf sneakers just to say "YO BUT THEY'RE RAF SIMONS."

fuck outta here. this is beating a dead horse. 
edit: this guy really can't say anything other than some racial slur? log off.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 8, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
CrackPipeLips

this guy bought the cheapest and ugliest raf sneakers just to say "YO BUT THEY'RE RAF SIMONS."fuck outta here. 

http://hypebeast.com/2011/08/raf-simons-rivet-sneakerslol. call them ugly if you want... coming from a frail nigga like you it doesnt mean much to me...

, but they arent fucking cheap.
December 8, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
CrackPipeLips

this guy bought the cheapest and ugliest raf sneakers just to say "YO BUT THEY'RE RAF SIMONS."fuck outta here. this is beating a dead horse. edit: this guy really can't say anything other than some racial slur? log off.
damn son you look so fucking AWKWARD. like why are your jeans pulled up so high?  are they ridin up your ass crack? they are really showing off your frail legs. and what about your jacket b. that shit is HUGE. nice proportions. plus you carrying a man purse.
December 8, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
LoLife

"you should give my our KVAs then." I dont understand wtf you mean by this but just to clear things up, I dont have KVAs. I'm not talking shit about your black jeans, I'm talking about how you go from oversized bomber to stacked denim to high end sneakers. The whole flow of your outfit loses. and yea actually, the tongues on those are hideous and they are 40% why your fit is so bad. Money can't buy style.

Btw I know those are sneakers and obviously not blue shoes you wear to the moon and I don't have time to post a fit atm but feel free to comment on one of my older ones that got positive feedback

December 8, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

im sure they suck 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 8, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
LoLife

damn son you look so fucking AWKWARD. like why are your jeans pulled up so high? are they ridin up your ass crack? and what about your jacket b. that shit is HUGE. nice proportions. plus you carrying a man purse.
it's a winter bomber jacket filled with down, I'm sure it's his size. your jacket is 2 sizes too big. you can't even see how high his jeans are, I think you're just using your imagination a bit too much. His denim falls well on his boots and stack in the right places so all in all you lose. Just quit and make another apology thread to me, thenorthside and the rest of the forum you little bitch.

December 8, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
CrackPipeLips

it's a winter bomber jacket filled with down, I'm sure it's his size. your jacket is 2 sizes too big. you can't even see how high his jeans are, I think you're just using your imagination a bit too much. His denim falls well on his boots and stack in the right places so all in all you lose. Just quit and make another apology thread to me, thenorthside and the rest of the forum you little bitch.

"his denim falls well on his boots" this right here is basically HB in a nut shell. lol.But for real, my jacket is a size medium. its my size. its just the way it fucking fits you moron. not all jackets are tight fitted. bomber jackets are meant to have a baggier fit. Its also so I can rock hoodies underneath when it gets colder. for fucks sake. 

as for the shoes, maybe tucking the tongues like that isn't the best. tbh i usually rock those with my pants over them. 

and i never apologized to bitch niggas like you and northside. you guys are just angry little asian kids. the type of dudes no one wants to assosciate with.
December 8, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
LoLife

you're saying that HB in a nutshell is wearing clothes that fit well? My question is when you went to buy that jacket from zellers, what was going through your head? It's a medium, I wear a medium, I should buy it. Do you not realize that brands have their way of sizing? When you buy something, have you never been recommended to size up or down? Do you not see how long your sleeves are? You almost got more stacks on your sleeves than you do on your jeans

December 8, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
MUSASHI

the salt is real in here
December 8, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Dethkiss

Yo Metatron, is that camo jacket you got from Blue Works Store warm or is it just a shell? 
December 8, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
CrackPipeLips

you're saying that HB in a nutshell is wearing clothes that fit well? My question is when you went to buy that jacket from zellers, what was going through your head? It's a medium, I wear a medium, I should buy it. Do you not realize that brands have their way of sizing? When you buy something, have you never been recommended to size up or down? Do you not see how long your sleeves are? You almost got more stacks on your sleeves than you do on your jeans

its not from zellers for one.. i picked it up from a local shop that sells wool goods. and secondly i understand sizing. i like the way it fits. like I said, not everything has to be tight fitted. bomber jackets especially. i spent like 80 bucks on it which is pretty damn cheap. im sure if i was going to buy a 400-500 dollar designer bomber jacket it would have a more fitted style to it.

i mean fuck it, if i really want to ill just take it to my tailor and have him alter it for me. then it will be perfect.
December 8, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Jamie Dimon

Ya'll gotta stop catching feelings so easily. 

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 8, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
lol

you know..sometimes I really forget that HB is made for teenagers. Me and half of the OGs were probably the same way back in the day with all the shit talkin and no sense of style. Daytona you better quit with your loud mouth and move on. If I was still in high school and saw you in the hallways, you probably wouldnt be breathing right now

haha nah hb wasnt nearly as fucked up back in the day

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 8, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
niggaconda

you better stock up on dese breh

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 8, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
LoLife

haha nah hb wasnt nearly as fucked up back in the day
ahaha probably. I can't even remember who was a troll back then. Maybe that SportsFreek guy or whatever his name was, but he was just stuntin' on all of us. Matter of fact, he didnt actually talk shit at all, he just looked like a fag with 1000000000 sneakers.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.