Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
Wishez.

Less bullsheet more fashion.
December 7, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 7, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
n*

Millz, Yom, Kafka, Berserker all clean.
December 7, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
pet

what it do

leopard coach
uniqlo ox
carhartt
sk8 hi

bonus leopard
December 7, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
Fibrelight

December 7, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
kafka

what watch?
Timex x J.crew 
December 7, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
$$$$$

Thanks duder.
December 7, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

Canadian is not a race. LMAO.  It's a nationality. If you wanted to throw shots at america for obesity and child diabetes or something, fair game.  But you went racist.  It ain't butthurt. It's just straight up wrong.  I ain't mad. Just a damn shame you felt you had to go there to feel like you won somehow.EDIT: listen man, whenever you're a consistent poster, wdywt is a popularity contest.  I remember d6 had some of the illest fits on here but dudes hated on him because he was a faggot.   Responding to the hate only makes it grow worse.  IDK if anyone remembers when Mayimbe first started posting on here.  He caught like 50/50 hate for being head to toe supreme. Then nigs clowned his pose. Then they clowned how he used to always look in the same direction away from the camera.  What did mayimbe do? He stuck to being himself. He kept showing love.  He kept posting without really responding too much about the fits unless it was informational.   Ronnel is another one who used to get hate for just being richer than niggas.  He just kept doing him. I like some of your fits yo.  It's not an HB look, but that's you. Just do you and don't bite the bait, no homo.  And if you talk trash, no matter how nice your fit is, dudes will hate. 
well Canadian is not a race you are correct, however its still a part of me that I cannot change, and is technically still discriminatory. African (south african) is a nationality too, but I bet if I said something like "you stinky fuckin african" people would get upset too.

I understand where you're coming from though on the rest of the shit. I vow not to be racist anymore. Lets make peace not war, I am cleansing the hate from my heart.
December 7, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
NeoGohan

Last day of school for me:
Old Navy
Unbranded
Vans
December 7, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
metameme

December 7, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
niggaconda

lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot 

i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hard

https://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
too white for the white kids too white for the black

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 7, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
DaPark

Size up on cardigan, metameme

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

December 7, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
oh soul legit

wow, almost lol'd in the library
December 7, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
dvzr0

iron your shirt
December 7, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
from02hero

yo weren't you fat like a fucking week ago

IG:From0twohero

December 7, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
niggaconda

tiny cardigan
big ass head, shirt, and cankles
proportion game on lock

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 7, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
mobbyluii

#MetamameWinning

IG: @mobbyluii

December 7, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
slap

Holy... he really lost weight.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 7, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
franjoli

lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hardhttps://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
tl;dr white nerd rage ineffective
go follow ur boyfriend suckdicklips
salty as fuck writing essays @ me lol
p.s. both you faggots can shut down ur accounts now, ur presence here is unwanted

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 7, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
CrackPipeLips

tl;dr white nerd rage ineffective

go follow ur boyfriend suckdicklips

salty as fuck writing essays @ me lol

p.s. both you faggots can shut down ur accounts now, ur presence here is unwanted

lol if anyone sounds salty its you.. asians got called out one too many times for you to handle.. Settle down bro, you're making youself look mad stupid. 
December 7, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
vanitas

lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hardhttps://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary
lol i agree with @bugzzz, i'll admit i used to laugh at some of your older posts but at this point you just come off as a salty little bitch crying about the asian race in every other post. imagine how bitchmade you look right now to a regular asian dude who is just as socially healthy as you claim yourself to be, who just sees this frail, goofy ass looking kid with some white trash mentality, spitting racist shit on the internet. and yes, jack skellington, those types of asians do exist in the world and on this website, just probably not at the sad little high school/community college you attend.

inb4 the dude who talks endless shit every day calls me "salty"

inb4 another cliche, stereotypical racist comment and the word "pinoy" are used against me as an """"""""ether"""""""
inb4 you tell me to post a fit
December 7, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
CrackPipeLips

lol i agree with @bugzzz, i'll admit i used to laugh at some of your older posts but at this point you just come off as a salty little bitch crying about the asian race in every other post. imagine how you bitchmade you look right now to a regular asian dude who is just as socially healthy as you claim yourself to be, who just sees this frail, goofy ass looking kid with some white trash mentality, spitting racist shit on the internet. and yes, jack skellington, those types of asians do exist in the world and on this website, just probably not at the sad little high school/community college you attend. inb4 the dude who talks endless shit every day calls me "salty"

inb4 another cliché, stereotypical racist comment and the word "pinoy" are used against me as an """"""""ether"""""""

inb4 you tell me to post a fit

I guess all hope for HB is lost. No one can get along.
December 7, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Shud of never brought weapons into this home

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 7, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
vanitas

I guess all hope for HB is lost. No one can get along.
lol, nah du i'm good. this daytona cat was just getting old, i felt inclined to say something
December 7, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Knxwledge

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
nigga what the fuck is wrong with you
December 7, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
LoLife

you know..sometimes I really forget that HB is made for teenagers. Me and half of the OGs were probably the same way back in the day with all the shit talkin and no sense of style. Daytona you better quit with your loud mouth and move on. If I was still in high school and saw you in the hallways, you probably wouldnt be breathing right now

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 7, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
CrackPipeLips

you know..sometimes I really forget that HB is made for teenagers. Me and half of the OGs were probably the same way back in the day with all the shit talkin and no sense of style. Daytona you better quit with your loud mouth and move on. If I was still in high school and saw you in the hallways, you probably wouldnt be breathing right now

cmon son quit it with that tough guy attitude. you aint about that life
December 7, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
LoLife

Really? says the bitch that feels the need to apologize to the internet? daytona is top 5 percentile of the frailest kids with an HB account, he really has no right to talk smack even though he feels the need to since he can't do it in person. You, crackpipelips, are forever the biggest troll with the weakest closet in the world. 

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 7, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
dforest

little bit back...

sup
penfield 
fred perry

sup X levis

red wing

nsw

sup

nbhd

vans
December 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
mcgotkicks

^nice tron flan

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.