Naked and famous

Raf Simons
info on body proportions

info on arm stacks

taste the glamour

December 7, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
bugzzz

suspended

This kid really is a fuckboi. Got dam canadians are such pussies trying to write essays for appreciation from another man
i dare u to come where i stay and call us Canadians pussies, u 16 yr old pussyless pinoy ass nerd
December 7, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
thenorthside

just ban this fuckboy. his fits are shit, his posts are shit. i'd rather see that london fuck post, and that's saying a lot.

/inb4 he posts another picture of his gun or some other form of e-thuggery.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 7, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
CrackPipeLips

just ban this fuckboy. his fits are shit, his posts are shit. i'd rather see that london fuck post, and that's saying a lot./inb4 he posts another picture of his gun or some other form of e-thuggery.

dude you're last fit was fucking awful. big ass jacket, tiny ass jeans, some wack boots. you wanna talk about my proportions? look at your own shit. So what you rocking W+H, looked like shit du.only reason you nigs think my fit was shit is because im not wearing clarks and a fuckin button up. the second something looks remotely different from the WACK HB uniform or people try different shit out yall bitches criticize it to no end.
December 7, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
thenorthside

dude you're last fit was fucking awful. big ass jacket, tiny ass jeans, some wack boots. you wanna talk about my proportions? look at your own shit. So what you rocking W+H, looked like shit du.only reason you nigs think my fit was shit is because im not wearing clarks and a fuckin button up
(dat edit - but anyway, your shit isn't different from the HB aesthetic at all homie)
bruh .... 

Woolmark bomberT by A. Wangwings and hornsNaked and famousRaf Simons

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 7, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
CrackPipeLips

okay... Woolmark bomberT by A. Wangwings and hornsNaked and famousRaf Simons

1. sure my jacket is a bit slouchy but doesn't look like im storing a thanksgiving turkey inside it

2. my jeans are loose fitted in the thighs

3. those aren't boots they are sneakers

anything else?
December 7, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
bugzzz

suspended

^^that fit isnt even bad... u can argue the bomber jacket is too big but i can see it as being wut he was going for and working

pants/shoes r fire b
December 7, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Berserker

Supreme camp (box logo taken out)

Uniqlo Oxford 

Visvim High Water Chinos

Common Projects

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

December 7, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
KALiKUSH

CrackPipeLips is a fucking moron .. razz
Is "frail" the only word that pops into your miniscule brain when trying to comprehend and reply to an insult ?
Frail x racist x fuckboi lifestyle might not make it
December 7, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
CrackPipeLips

CrackPipeLips is a fucking moron ..

Is "frail" the only word that pops into your miniscule brain when trying to comprehend and reply to an insult ?

Frail x racist x fuckboi lifestyle might not make it

wait... you just criticized me for using the word frail, then used it???

Either way ive turned a new leaf in my life, im on that zen tip. i vow to be peaceful from now on.
December 7, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
MF CHEUNG

This kid really is a fuckboi. Got dam canadians are such pussies trying to write essays for appreciation from another man
Lol you are one of the lamest posters on HB.
December 7, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
franjoli

wait... you just criticized me for using the word frail, then used it??? Either way ive turned a new leaf in my life, im on that zen tip. i vow to be peaceful from now on.
lol what a joke
butthurt over a forum and now claims to turn a new leaf in his life

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 7, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
kafka

Richmond is getting chilly again
December 7, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
daytona squared

i appreciate the insight and all, but i'm comfortable with my style. it doesn't phase me that a skinny 110 pound kid whose outfit consists of 99% fake shit talks shit about my outfits. my last fit was a shirt jeans and black shoes, if it wasnt for my notorious reputation on HB no one would have talked shit. But since these lil frail boys cant seem to keep my name out their mouth they have to jizz their pants over trying to ether me. Then they return to their mundane lives in the real world.
thats how i feel about this website like yeah if someone deserves it go ahead and ether them. but statistics show that asians have some of the worst social experiences in high school/college and a lot of these dudes are asian obviously. so it can be a little annoying taking abuse from some kid who probably didn't even have friends or ever had the balls to talk shit in real life but i mean thats the internet for you right?

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
franjoli

thats how i feel about this website like yeah if someone deserves it go ahead and ether them. but statistics show that asians have some of the worst social experiences in high school/college and a lot of these dudes are asian obviously. so it can be a little annoying taking abuse from some kid who probably didn't even have friends or ever had the balls to talk shit in real life but i mean thats the internet for you right?
are you done dickriding yet? you've been on crackpipelip's since the beginning, i guess frail herbs stick together. i enjoy watching u take shots at asians, saying how they have the worst social experiences in highschool and have no friends.............

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 7, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
dmwalking

lol cmon son.. of course its ok for you nigs to call me out over and over again for being canadian, but the second someone talks shit about black people you gonna get butt hurt? cmon son.
Canadian is not a race. LMAO.  It's a nationality. If you wanted to throw shots at america for obesity and child diabetes or something, fair game.  But you went racist.  It ain't butthurt. It's just straight up wrong.  I ain't mad. Just a damn shame you felt you had to go there to feel like you won somehow.

EDIT: listen man, whenever you're a consistent poster, wdywt is a popularity contest.  I remember d6 had some of the illest fits on here but dudes hated on him because he was a faggot.   Responding to the hate only makes it grow worse.  IDK if anyone remembers when Mayimbe first started posting on here.  He caught like 50/50 hate for being head to toe supreme. Then nigs clowned his pose. Then they clowned how he used to always look in the same direction away from the camera.  What did mayimbe do? He stuck to being himself. He kept showing love.  He kept posting without really responding too much about the fits unless it was informational.   Ronnel is another one who used to get hate for just being richer than niggas.  He just kept doing him. I like some of your fits yo.  It's not an HB look, but that's you. Just do you and don't bite the bait, no homo.  And if you talk trash, no matter how nice your fit is, dudes will hate. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

December 7, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Jollibee.

Canadian is not a race. LMAO.  It's a nationality. If you wanted to throw shots at america for obesity and child diabetes or something, fair game.  But you went racist.  It ain't butthurt. It's just straight up wrong.  I ain't mad. Just a damn shame you felt you had to go there to feel like you won somehow.

EDIT: listen man, whenever you're a consistent poster, wdywt is a popularity contest.  I remember d6 had some of the illest fits on here but dudes hated on him because he was a faggot.   Responding to the hate only makes it grow worse.  IDK if anyone remembers when Mayimbe first started posting on here.  He caught like 50/50 hate for being head to toe supreme. Then nigs clowned his pose. Then they clowned how he used to always look in the same direction away from the camera.  What did mayimbe do? He stuck to being himself. He kept showing love.  He kept posting without really responding too much about the fits unless it was informational.   Ronnel is another one who used to get hate for just being richer than niggas.  He just kept doing him. I like some of your fits yo.  It's not an HB look, but that's you. Just do you and don't bite the bait, no homo.  And if you talk trash, no matter how nice your fit is, dudes will hate. 
both of you are fuckbois for writing essays to each other x]
December 7, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
niggaconda

^cant a young nigga write words anymore?

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 7, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
JKR

December 7, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
slap

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 7, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
Belak

December 7, 2012 @ 10:57 AM
daytona squared

are you done dickriding yet? you've been on crackpipelip's since the beginning, i guess frail herbs stick together. i enjoy watching u take shots at asians, saying how they have the worst social experiences in highschool and have no friends.............
lol what is this supposed to mean? is this supposed to insinuate i have no social life? a picture of me? you cant even fire shots you pinoid fuck lmfaoall you do is ride my nuts yet you've never posted your face or a fit, you're just proving my point that asians go online and act tough as shit lmao. have you ever been inside of an american highschool? all the black and white kids are having a great time socializing and partying while the asian kids tote around some instrument and meet at barnes n nobles. i mean shit if u dont wanna believe real life high schools go watch a movie, tv show, music video shit anything shows that asians are always low tier idk why u tryna act all cool n shit bruh like look at ur fucking name? and the way you talk? are you serious no asian kid is banging blood or using the word frail lmao ur a fucking joke the internet made you little e-thug ass faggot 

i got a healthy social life lol and i dont hide in the internet like a little bitch ass nerd you're welcome to add me on fb and see the hundreds of pictures of me with girls and out socializing idk why ur so salty and reaching so hard

https://www.facebook.com/rarebasedlegendary

December 7, 2012 @ 11:52 AM

kiddo wrote an essay
December 7, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
The hypebeast god

Best fit since the ninja fit.
December 7, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
bugzzz

suspended

smh @ daytona, it was funny at first but now u jus sound desperate. like some DREW-built like pinoy nigga raped u in the ass and now ur forever mad.
December 7, 2012 @ 12:35 PM
Yom

NBHD (no vis)
THE MOVING DEVELOPMENT
NBHD
Supreme
NBHD
Converse x Schott

NAGOYA YOM

www.nagoyayom.com

December 7, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
bugzzz

suspended

the sad life of Daytona

"Hi, Im frail and I have nothing agaisnt any particular race."

"Hi Daytona. I got box logos in my van."

"Asians are the cum... I mean scum of the earth!"
December 7, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
The hypebeast god

NBHD (no vis)
THE MOVING DEVELOPMENT

NBHD

Supreme

NBHD

Converse x Schott
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
December 7, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
$$$$$

Richmond is getting chilly again
what watch?
December 7, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
daytona squared

if you cant tell from that picture that im being sarcastic and the caption literally calling out corny tumblr bops who take shirtless pics u probably dont deserve to live and u can check my posts i never called asians frail lol ur a retard im only 160lbs i dont think im brolic at all 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.