Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 28, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
hndlz

"Let's Type Paragraphs: 2012 (wdywt edition)"

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

November 28, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Yall already proved that the shit wasn't fresh and I got the feedback I wanted...what's the point of keeping it up? I'm still gonna be posting my fits here in the future and listening to what the relevant niggas (i.e. not you) on the forums have to say...

what's the point in deleting it besides not wanting anyone else to see it?
and who do you consider "relevant"?

On some real shit, if you're walking around town and 5 niggas tell you "look bruh you got a booger in your nose you should get it out" and you're like, "nahhh chill it's cool I'm just gonna leave it there," what the fuck are you doing with your life? Haha very fucked up to compare my fit to a booger but I'm a humble type of nigga so it's really no biggie to me. If I come, I'm trying to come correct. If my shit's not correct I'm gonna take it to the drawing board and work on it. Simple.

There are a lot of niggas whose shit is on point ALWAYS here who are relevant. The-arm is one off of the top of my head. People with decent critiques are relevant. Yall can hate on DMwalking but his critique always on point and any nigga with an IQ over 70 can acknowledge this.

I can tell you who's not relevant though. Niggas like RayRay and London stay posting corny, cliche fits and are just the lowest common denominator on this site. God damn these are the type of niggas I hate, they spew out mindless drivel wherever the fuck they go, posting gifs that are completely irrelevant to the topic or just flat out not even funny (just like them), get mad when a nigga constructively criticizes them on their consistent wackness, and then try punk people who are working on their shit still. You niggas can eat 1000 dicks and log off of life permanently.

not relevant gets mentioned
JE$U$ SWERVE STAY WINNING

and bruh u just showed how bitch made you is that a bunch of nighas telling you yo shit wack so u delete the picture
its a fit that you chose and put on cause you thought the shit looked good
not dryed snot
fuck out of here
fuck another mans thoughts who aint benefiting me in life
never will i delete my fit
never will my up vote down vote ratio effect my feelings
peasant ass peasant

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 28, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Yall already proved that the shit wasn't fresh and I got the feedback I wanted...what's the point of keeping it up? I'm still gonna be posting my fits here in the future and listening to what the relevant niggas (i.e. not you) on the forums have to say...

what's the point in deleting it besides not wanting anyone else to see it?
and who do you consider "relevant"?

On some real shit, if you're walking around town and 5 niggas tell you "look bruh you got a booger in your nose you should get it out" and you're like, "nahhh chill it's cool I'm just gonna leave it there," what the fuck are you doing with your life? Haha very fucked up to compare my fit to a booger but I'm a humble type of nigga so it's really no biggie to me. If I come, I'm trying to come correct. If my shit's not correct I'm gonna take it to the drawing board and work on it. Simple.

There are a lot of niggas whose shit is on point ALWAYS here who are relevant. The-arm is one off of the top of my head. People with decent critiques are relevant. Yall can hate on DMwalking but his critique always on point and any nigga with an IQ over 70 can acknowledge this.

I can tell you who's not relevant though. Niggas like RayRay and London stay posting corny, cliche fits and are just the lowest common denominator on this site. God damn these are the type of niggas I hate, they spew out mindless drivel wherever the fuck they go, posting gifs that are completely irrelevant to the topic or just flat out not even funny (just like them), get mad when a nigga constructively criticizes them on their consistent wackness, and then try punk people who are working on their shit still. You niggas can eat 1000 dicks and log off of life permanently.

Seems like youre a little upset there pal. Can't speak for Ray but at least London dresses how he wants and doesn't succumb to some bullshit ass criticism. Think about it, this nigga told you not to wear a sweatshirt with Sperrys. C'mon bruh, if you like it then wear it. There are no set in stone rules for fashion, do you and stop being so weakminded. Somebody pull up dmwalkings fits so I can see how on point this niggas shit be

i say truuuu

November 28, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

"Let's Type Paragraphs: 2012 (wdywt edition)"

let cry cause i cant downvote some picture 2012:vol .yvng swag gawd london post count on beast mode

November 28, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

I c u tito Eric

Recycled. Lazy Tuesday.

Can i get some info on these chinos

Uniqlo T-000

u drinkin soup my nigha?

November 28, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
November 28, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

November 28, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Chipotle is fucking garbage

I rarely come on here anymore, but just posting to say that this is wrong.

: ))))

dem thumbs up for a goddamn smiley face. dat dickride.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

November 28, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
RESIN

November 28, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
heirmvrx

November 28, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
dmwalking

@heirmvrx what shoes?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
heirmvrx

@dmwalking vans breton boot. highly recommended
November 28, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
never_nervous

^ I recently ordered a pair, can't wait for them to arrive.
November 28, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
dmwalking

Think about it, this nigga told you not to wear a sweatshirt with Sperrys. C'mon bruh, if you like it then wear it. There are no set in stone rules for fashion, do you and stop being so weakminded. Somebody pull up dmwalkings fits so I can see how on point this niggas shit be

No set rules, you're right. But there are things that work and things that don't. In the rare cases that things work when they shouldn't is when the person owns that style and makes it work because of their charisma. This kid ain't at that point. Gotta walk before you can run. I'm just giving the kid my opinion and some simple guidelines to keep things flowing well.

I don't post fits here because my style isn't HB friendly. No point in sharing. But if you care I'll post some bs for you.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
dmwalking

@heirmvrx. Nice. Simple clean fit. Diggin the boots.

November 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
bugzzz

suspended

oh sup fearitself
November 28, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

@dmwalking

November 28, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
bugzzz

suspended

i rmember dm's fits, clarks and shit. overall mature and simple style that works. nigga is an HB veteran, yall lil kids need to stfu and respect ur HB superior.
November 28, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Fibrelight

i rmember dm's fits, clarks and shit. overall mature and simple style that works. nigga is an HB veteran, yall lil kids need to stfu and respect ur HB superior.

November 28, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Specification

damn could have fooled me, I thought those were red wing chukkas.

Can't find them breton's anywhere, all sold out :[
November 28, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
never_nervous

^ Almost a full size run
http://www.tactics.com/vans/otw-x-dual-forces-breton-boot-jb/dual-forces-black
November 28, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
mouthwashjosh

Zara.
Supreme.
Comme Des Garcons.
wehatelondon is a peasant.
November 29, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

naw bruh
try again

sn-this niggha said i need to respect who ... fuck out of here

November 29, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
bugzzz

suspended

@mouthwashjosh honestly thats a pretty cool fit. haters will hate tho.
November 29, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
JohnvHarrison

Zara.
Supreme.
Comme Des Garcons.
wehatelondon is a peasant.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 29, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
dmwalking

I guess I don't have a lot of recent full fit pictures. Pics from 2 years ago will have to do.

Thrift, polo, apc, deerskin mocs.

It's been so long I don't remember what everything is.

All I remember is the coat being topman and the shoes being Harry's of London kudu suede loafers.

There you go. Nothing groundbreaking. But clearly not an hb style.

November 29, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Berserker

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

November 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
backlikethat

holy crap ur not white
November 29, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I guess I don't have a lot of recent full fit pictures. Pics from 2 years ago will have to do.

Thrift, polo, apc, deerskin mocs.

It's been so long I don't remember what everything is.

All I remember is the coat being topman and the shoes being Harry's of London kudu suede loafers.

There you go. Nothing groundbreaking. But clearly not an hb style.

November 29, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
dmwalking

@realnigga. @paris your turn.

Lol I ain't nobody's superior. Just been around a while. Funny how niggas loved when I roasted then hated me for being constructive. smile . Wu tang is still for the children.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.