WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

November 15, 2012 @ 05:02:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

Ready for the hate


Info on pants?

LOL tryna dress like a preteen @scare?
November 15, 2012 @ 05:19:53
Remember to size up x10
@3zero6

taste the glamour

November 15, 2012 @ 05:29:05
I am a teen @rsomers smokeyface
November 15, 2012 @ 06:40:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

Ready for the hate


Info on pants?

im pretty sure he is the coolest kid in his middle school right now
I thumbs upped that. Not because it was correct but because it made me chuckle. I'm a junior. step your game up fam
November 15, 2012 @ 06:41:36
Originally posted by Inactive User

Ready for the hate


This aint too bad, too$hort
Thank you sir.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:47:04
November 15, 2012 @ 06:47:45
@kiranharrison
Levi 511s
November 15, 2012 @ 06:48:49
that's that shit I don't like.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:50:23
Originally posted by Inactive User


Info on pants?

im pretty sure he is the coolest kid in his middle school right now
I thumbs upped that. Not because it was correct but because it made me chuckle. I'm a junior. step your game up fam


But you can't outrun an Asian holding tshirts and a pair of foamposites? Thats some middle school type shit
November 15, 2012 @ 06:51:05
that's that shit I don't like.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:52:38
@capkuang
I can't out run a van. He ran to a van which was like 5 feet away from us and the van took off. I couldn't react fast enough my bad. sorry for not being super human. Fuck
November 15, 2012 @ 06:55:06
@ Dr. J #juniorgangweindis
November 15, 2012 @ 06:58:38
@ Dr. J #juniorgangweindis
November 15, 2012 @ 07:05:17
I am a teen @rsomers smokeyface
Yeah and your fits are shitty.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

November 15, 2012 @ 07:08:53
I am a teen @rsomers smokeyface
Yeah and your fits are shitty.


lets see your fits.
November 15, 2012 @ 07:19:32
Originally posted by Inactive User


Info on pants?

im pretty sure he is the coolest kid in his middle school right now
I thumbs upped that. Not because it was correct but because it made me chuckle. I'm a junior. step your game up fam

I stole your shirts breh. ima wear em next time. thx
November 15, 2012 @ 07:21:17


huf (no vis)
w&h
nsw
rothco
vans
filson


Oh i get it, if you wear visvims/vans or any type of tiger stripe camo pattern you automatically get 30 thumbs up by default from the vietcong horde on this website.
November 15, 2012 @ 07:27:34


huf (no vis)
w&h
nsw
rothco
vans
filson


Oh i get it, if you wear visvims/vans or any type of tiger stripe camo pattern you automatically get 30 thumbs up by default from the vietcong horde on this website.

ya
November 15, 2012 @ 07:32:23
Originally posted by Inactive User


that obey shirt
that jansport backpack
that levis denim
those 5s?

birdman gifs, birdman gifs everywhere.
November 15, 2012 @ 07:50:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
@capkuang
I can't out run a van. He ran to a van which was like 5 feet away from us and the van took off. I couldn't react fast enough my bad. sorry for not being super human. Fuck


judging by your surroundings id say you are in the special ed class and you have just confirmed it

Originally posted by Inactive User
I couldn't react fast enough

Originally posted by Inactive User
I couldn't react fast enough

Originally posted by Inactive User
I couldn't react fast enough


November 15, 2012 @ 07:52:20
@nikevandal
lol no...
November 15, 2012 @ 07:53:19
@truuuchainz
those aren't 5s haha. That asian kid's name is andrew. He's probably one of the biggest hypebeasts alive.
November 15, 2012 @ 09:34:12


black scale
ssur
five pounds jacket
hannes&mauritz
vans flanel
November 15, 2012 @ 09:48:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

Evolved pinoy as pictured below congratulate yourself




black scale
ssur
five pounds jacket
hannes&mauritz
vans flanel

nice jawnz breh

#sussgangimindis
November 15, 2012 @ 11:10:36
Originally posted by Inactive User


Heads on here are just hating cuz nobody on hypebeast sees shit for what it is. This site is all about thinking something is cool before everyone else does, and denouncing it once its discovered by the masses. There was a time when you would have gotten praise for this.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:27:21
Originally posted by Inactive User


Heads on here are just hating cuz nobody on hypebeast sees shit for what it is. This site is all about thinking something is cool before everyone else does, and denouncing it once its discovered by the masses. There was a time when you would have gotten praise for this.


You gonna kiss him after you stop sucking his dick?
November 15, 2012 @ 12:35:58
i lol'd

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 15, 2012 @ 14:18:39


supreme beanie
woolmark jacket
supreme pull
alexander wang t-shirt
wings + horns denimz
Common projects


nigga y ur arms so short lolllllll, varsity fits weird and shit

u cant dress bitch
November 15, 2012 @ 14:34:33
Originally posted by Inactive User


Heads on here are just hating cuz nobody on hypebeast sees shit for what it is. This site is all about thinking something is cool before everyone else does, and denouncing it once its discovered by the masses. There was a time when you would have gotten praise for this.


You gonna kiss him after you stop sucking his dick?


my nerve. its struck. :|
November 15, 2012 @ 14:38:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
@truuuchainz
those aren't 5s haha. That asian kid's name is andrew. He's probably one of the biggest hypebeasts alive.


i hope he sees this post and beats ur ass

i love u all

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x