Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 28, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
ndrew

naw we dont feel u, u got some problems kid.

www.headhunterla.com

November 28, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
jimjim

huf , mets colors.
stuff
and
all black janoskis

please stop
November 28, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
adoboFosho

weathers getting pretty decent down here....

dat feel when you finally know what his user name means

Hahaha na user name and physique aren't related unfortunately.....
Thanks for the comments HB.

amazing
i was talking about your tat
other wise it'd be "The-Arms"

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 28, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
ATLchop

November 28, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
*ER!C

fuck the fit nigga, clean ya rooM!!!!
November 28, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
unknown force

bum swaq
November 28, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
dmwalking

@cieloazul I think the sperry's mess it up or the sweatshirt messes it up. Basically, the sweatshirt and sperry's clash. And if the backpack is supposed to be an accessory, it wouldn't work with the sperrys either. Sweatshirts are usually utilitarian or athletic (carhartt or champion for ex). The backpack looks more "athletic" too. Sperrys are more casual wear. Polos, button ups, even a t shirt. When you wear sweatshirts think sneakers and boots. Knit sweaters would work better with sperrys.

@unknown-force The out fit as a whole ain't nothing to write home about. It fits you well. That's your style. But I think it's time to let go of the white watches. Just my opinion.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
DaPark

huf , mets colors.
stuff
and
all black janoskis

Should have worn the trench coat b

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 28, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
November 28, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
real nigga

@cieloazul I think the sperry's mess it up or the sweatshirt messes it up. Basically, the sweatshirt and sperry's clash. And if the backpack is supposed to be an accessory, it wouldn't work with the sperrys either. Sweatshirts are usually utilitarian or athletic (carhartt or champion for ex). The backpack looks more "athletic" too. Sperrys are more casual wear. Polos, button ups, even a t shirt. When you wear sweatshirts think sneakers and boots. Knit sweaters would work better with sperrys.

@unknown-force The out fit as a whole ain't nothing to write home about. It fits you well. That's your style. But I think it's time to let go of the white watches. Just my opinion.

Lol alright nigga, it was funny when you roasted justsayray but you dont have to critique everybodys fit. Upvotes got to this nigha head

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

November 28, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

That boy gassed
Stick to "size down"
I aint readin that shit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 28, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
real nigga

@cieloazul
lmao. this nigga deleted his fit after getting 5 downvotes. catching feelings over virtual thumbs.

Nigga wasn't ready for HB

November 28, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

@dmwalking good look, I'll keep it in mind. Backpack isn't an accessory or anything, I just got back from class. What color kicks do you think would go good with it? I've always put a lil bit of effort in dressing compared to the typical American dude, but this site has blown my mind. Some of you niggas are clean as fuck and have made me wanna focus on self-improvement in regards to that aspect of my life. Some motivational shit ya know?

November 28, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
November 28, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
chiptharip

scarf not pictured

November 28, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
"MERCY"

Yall already proved that the shit wasn't fresh and I got the feedback I wanted...what's the point of keeping it up? I'm still gonna be posting my fits here in the future and listening to what the relevant niggas (i.e. not you) on the forums have to say...

what's the point in deleting it besides not wanting anyone else to see it?
and who do you consider "relevant"?
November 28, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
backlikethat

rarely do wdywt twice in a row but eff it i got my camera back

November 28, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
noir

NF bubble vest, caps jersey, black hoodie, denim, jay's

you honestly look beyond retarded just fucking hem ur jeans stop trying to be all menswear and fashion lol u seriously look like the type of kid who got clowned for wearing high water pants in 2nd grade its not dope bro

lol what?? your that mad at a wdywt pic bro?

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

November 28, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
dmwalking

Lol alright nigga, it was funny when you roasted justsayray but you dont have to critique everybodys fit. Upvotes got to this nigha head

Roasting and giving constructive criticism are different things. Roasting ray ray was just for shits and giggles. I mean, there's real criticism there, but the nigga brought it on himself with that retarded scarf. The other i commented on was just to help him out. Lotta dudes still trying to find their styles. Nobody helping with just down votes. I ain't about upvotes my g. I enjoy entertaining y'all. But sometimes I'm just trying to help. Plus I figured giving a bit of a breakdown might help others who read it.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
dmwalking

lol what?? your that mad at a wdywt pic bro?

This is starting to become the gayest response to niggas not liking a fit. Nobody's mad at your fit. But sometimes things look retarded. BTW, I liked your previous fit. Rolls and all. But the one with the hockey jersey was all sorts of bad.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
noir

jacket, hoodie, pants, blazers

November 28, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
YK

I c u tito Eric

Recycled. Lazy Tuesday.

Can i get some info on these chinos

where the azn girls at

November 28, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
dmwalking

@dmwalking good look, I'll keep it in mind. Backpack isn't an accessory or anything, I just got back from class. What color kicks do you think would go good with it? I've always put a lil bit of effort in dressing compared to the typical American dude, but this site has blown my mind. Some of you niggas are clean as fuck and have made me wanna focus on self-improvement in regards to that aspect of my life. Some motivational shit ya know?

A lot of shoes would work with it. Black vans authentics/eras. White authentics/eras. Simple AM1's. Black timbs. Wheat timbs. Jordans. Asics. The color doesn't really matter that much. But a good rule of thumb is to match form with function. Like I said, sweatshirts are usually utilitarian (think construction workers) or athletic. So wear the footwear that fits the mood you're feeling.

And you shoulda kept your fit up. Disregard the negativity. And dont' take yourself too serious. wehatelondon gets the most hate and has the most fun. HB is what you make it. Stick around.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
dmwalking

@justsayray BTW man, if you really caught feelings, my bad. I figured you been around HB long enough to appreciate a good roasting and not sweat it. I figured you'd be good humored about it. I'm not about the negativity. Wutang is for the children.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
ATLchop

Yall already proved that the shit wasn't fresh and I got the feedback I wanted...what's the point of keeping it up? I'm still gonna be posting my fits here in the future and listening to what the relevant niggas (i.e. not you) on the forums have to say...

On some real shit, if you're walking around town and 5 niggas tell you "look bruh you got a booger in your nose you should get it out" and you're like, "nahhh chill it's cool I'm just gonna leave it there," what the fuck are you doing with your life? Haha very fucked up to compare my fit to a booger but I'm a humble type of nigga so it's really no biggie to me. If I come, I'm trying to come correct. If my shit's not correct I'm gonna take it to the drawing board and work on it. Simple.

There are a lot of niggas whose shit is on point ALWAYS here who are relevant. The-arm is one off of the top of my head. People with decent critiques are relevant. Yall can hate on DMwalking but his critique always on point and any nigga with an IQ over 70 can acknowledge this.

I can tell you who's not relevant though. Niggas like RayRay and London stay posting corny, cliche fits and are just the lowest common denominator on this site. God damn these are the type of niggas I hate, they spew out mindless drivel wherever the fuck they go, posting gifs that are completely irrelevant to the topic or just flat out not even funny (just like them), get mad when a nigga constructively criticizes them on their consistent wackness, and then try punk people who are working on their shit still. You niggas can eat 1000 dicks and log off of life permanently.
November 28, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
mobbyluii

^
ya feel me

IG: @mobbyluii

November 28, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
dmwalking

@luciousleftfoot I can't get with the way you pulled this off. Might look better with the jacket zipped. And did you cut thumbholes into the sleeves?

November 28, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
noir

@luciousleftfoot I can't get with the way you pulled this off. Might look better with the jacket zipped. And did you cut thumbholes into the sleeves?
its a thermal under the hoodie it has thumbholes

November 28, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
hentai

I c u tito Eric

Recycled. Lazy Tuesday.

Can i get some info on these chinos

Uniqlo T-000

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

November 28, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
real nigga

On some real shit, if you're walking around town and 5 niggas tell you "look bruh you got a booger in your nose you should get it out" and you're like, "nahhh chill it's cool I'm just gonna leave it there," what the fuck are you doing with your life? Haha very fucked up to compare my fit to a booger but I'm a humble type of nigga so it's really no biggie to me. If I come, I'm trying to come correct. If my shit's not correct I'm gonna take it to the drawing board and work on it. Simple.

There are a lot of niggas whose shit is on point ALWAYS here who are relevant. The-arm is one off of the top of my head. People with decent critiques are relevant. Yall can hate on DMwalking but his critique always on point and any nigga with an IQ over 70 can acknowledge this.

I can tell you who's not relevant though. Niggas like RayRay and London stay posting corny, cliche fits and are just the lowest common denominator on this site. God damn these are the type of niggas I hate, they spew out mindless drivel wherever the fuck they go, posting gifs that are completely irrelevant to the topic or just flat out not even funny (just like them), get mad when a nigga constructively criticizes them on their consistent wackness, and then try punk people who are working on their shit still. You niggas can eat 1000 dicks and log off of life permanently.

Seems like youre a little upset there pal. Can't speak for Ray but at least London dresses how he wants and doesn't succumb to some bullshit ass criticism. Think about it, this nigga told you not to wear a sweatshirt with Sperrys. C'mon bruh, if you like it then wear it. There are no set in stone rules for fashion, do you and stop being so weakminded. Somebody pull up dmwalkings fits so I can see how on point this niggas shit be

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.