November 28, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
dmwalking

@justsayray I like scarves. Yours is....I mean that shouldn't even be classified as a scarf. And Jordan's was just not pulled off well IMO and the quality looks bad. No hate involved.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 28, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
YoungRizal

@dmwalking goin in hardbody. Take the L kids. Jordan Jones you fashun AF doe.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 28, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
daytona squared

sup guys mind the fucked up hair i had it pulled back in my beanie smile

LMAO, I won't even bother critiquing like you're gonna take my suggestios cuz I know this is the look you were going for. The bottom half is flames. Upper half is def your style. Not for me, but I know that's your thing. But again with the scarf failure. It doesn't work. It looks like some sort of weird turtle neck beard. But again, the bottom half is very dope.

not a scarf its a ski mask pulled down to my neck...why u doin me like dis david

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

November 28, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
dmwalking

@jawdanjawnz Ah that makes sense. I was wondering like, why this nigga got on a lycra scarf? Yeah I like those ski masks. I get it now.

I'm the one who didn't write an essay doe.

If I were forced to choose between being mocked for writing a lot or catching a massive L for wearing a "scarf" that barely covers my adams apple, I'd gladly write a dozen more essays for you. But I mean, keepin it real b, in your heart of hearts you know that thing looks retarded. Just take the L. Remember it. Feel it out. Let it marinate. And then the next time you go to wear that scarf, remember how that L felt and put it down. Only you can prevent future L's. I'm doing this to help you.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 28, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
Jollibee.

What L's?
Ur the one bitching about another man's fit bro.
November 28, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
rtst102

Remember when I posted here?

Sup
LVC '55
Wings
November 28, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
boIand

Cold weather, yes?

Damn son. This is bad. Besides your hair looking ashy, which I don't even understand how that's possible, and the poor quality of the jacket, you added the cherry on top of a moderate L in the form of the youngest scarf I've ever seen in my life. It's premature b. Shoulda never took it out the incubator. Is that even a scarf? Did you see Zach Effron rock something similar then cut up your little sister's leggings and wrap it around your neck? I feel like crying for you. I can only imagine how the rest of the fit looks. Judging by your sense of proportions,... since you looked at yourself in the mirror, through a camera, and on screen and still thought this was an acceptable fashion accessory.... your t shirt prolly stops at your belly button. Think about what you've done.

I'm sorry for going in. This is for your own good. I ain't saying give up. I'm saying try again and do better.

you aint about that life
my scarf made you write a fucking essay breh
try harder next time

lol funny how a chink like you will say anything over the internet when in your pic you look like a frail socially awkward asian that just got finished with a runescape marathon sesh
November 28, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
daytona squared

Sup
LVC '55
Wings

u produce for keef now?

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

November 28, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
hentai

I c u tito Eric

Recycled. Lazy Tuesday.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

November 28, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
rtst102

u produce for keef now?

November 28, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
julian.

Chipotle is fucking garbage

I rarely come on here anymore, but just posting to say that this is wrong.

: ))))

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

November 28, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
DREWKKAKE

a wild julez appears

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 28, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
that dude

suspended

Sup
LVC '55
Wings

your dj'ing vids were ill cool
November 28, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
The-Arm

weathers getting pretty decent down here....

dat feel when you finally know what his user name means

Hahaha na user name and physique aren't related unfortunately.....
Thanks for the comments HB.

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

November 28, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
jayjetson617

@sinnerz thats a nice top and its lambskin leather...I was on hb a while ago and they were showing a brand that asap was wearing and they wanted $750 plus for some cheap as napa leather...

man why do u even post here? i get it dude. ur one of those black dudes on the verge of age 30 and u still wanna look fashionable so u grab all the brands u heard growing up but seriously this shit is wack lol

I post here cause this what did you wear today I wear what I like fuck being fashionable in a era where its considered tight shit and label whoring or going nuts over celebrity fashion...Just respect my fits and keep it moving instead of trying to over analyze...to much time on ya hands homie

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

November 28, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
bugzzz

suspended

^^bruh u can dress nively w/out tight shit or expensive/popular labels

u jus have no fashion sense, sall good bro
November 28, 2012 @ 12:32 PM
jayjetson617

Define fashion I always thought it was ones own opinion...im not into fashion but saying someone has no fashion is categorizing and basically setting to a single style...its cool bro I just think a lot of guys take it to the extreme like joan rivers gave ya fashion degrees...

November 28, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
real nigga

Lol nigga demanded us to respect his fits

Young niggas run everything

November 28, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
*ER!C

Define fashion I always thought it was ones own opinion...im not into fashion but saying someone has no fashion is categorizing and basically setting to a single style...its cool bro I just think a lot of guys take it to the extreme like joan rivers gave ya fashion degrees...

son u been defending ya fits for like a year now smh...worry about ya daughter and shit, this dont mean a dam thing bruh..carry on wit ya life
November 28, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
jayjetson617

Defending...its more like letting these young dudes know there's more to life then judging the next man fit...some of ya niggas need guidance and do anyone read before they post responses...

November 28, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Lol nigga demanded us to respect his fits

Dead.gif

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 28, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
.Lord.

Defending...its more like letting these young dudes know there's more to life then judging the next man fit...some of ya niggas need guidance and do anyone read before they post responses...

You know you don't have to respond to every single comment, right? All your fits suck, nobody cares about what the "old cats" did, or about any other explanation you have to offer. Take the L and log off
November 28, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

scarf not pictured

November 28, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
thenorthside

head looking rather drew-ish

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

November 28, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

November 28, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
MF CHEUNG

Cold weather, yes?

Damn son. This is bad. Besides your hair looking ashy, which I don't even understand how that's possible, and the poor quality of the jacket, you added the cherry on top of a moderate L in the form of the youngest scarf I've ever seen in my life. It's premature b. Shoulda never took it out the incubator. Is that even a scarf? Did you see Zach Effron rock something similar then cut up your little sister's leggings and wrap it around your neck? I feel like crying for you. I can only imagine how the rest of the fit looks. Judging by your sense of proportions,... since you looked at yourself in the mirror, through a camera, and on screen and still thought this was an acceptable fashion accessory.... your t shirt prolly stops at your belly button. Think about what you've done.

I'm sorry for going in. This is for your own good. I ain't saying give up. I'm saying try again and do better.

November 28, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
metameme

huf , mets colors.
stuff
and
all black janoskis
November 28, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
AD

huf , mets colors.
stuff
and
all black janoskis

Dat horrible fit....

November 28, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
YoungRizal

@metameme no gothic ninja shit today bruh?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 28, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
metameme

^
I like to switch it up.

ya feel me

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.