November 27, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
realignant

November 27, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
slap

@k-2
That jacket has the same fit as my $5 Walmart Faded Glory coaches jacket.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 27, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
backlikethat

November 27, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Sway Calloway

All I do is eat tuna and listen to Rich Hil

November 28, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Dino Spumoni

Chipotle is fucking garbage

I rarely come on here anymore, but just posting to say that this is wrong.

Ay no homo, but your fits were my favorite in here. Please come backkkkk
November 28, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
realignant

@k-2
That jacket has the same fit as my $5 Walmart Faded Glory coaches jacket.

good to know my nigga
November 28, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
daytona squared

NF bubble vest, caps jersey, black hoodie, denim, jay's

you honestly look beyond retarded just fucking hem ur jeans stop trying to be all menswear and fashion lol u seriously look like the type of kid who got clowned for wearing high water pants in 2nd grade its not dope bro

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

November 28, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Ak Mensah dont fuck wit dem 4-wheel vehicles
Ak Mensah got tiny pants on deck
November 28, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
damus

just got that same jacket. Love it.
November 28, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Okay.

info on jacket/coat/sweatshirt

where the azn girls at

November 28, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
AD

@sinnerz thats a nice top and its lambskin leather...I was on hb a while ago and they were showing a brand that asap was wearing and they wanted $750 plus for some cheap as napa leather...

thats sad yo your kid dresses better than you
November 28, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

That jayjetson fit actually isnt that bad besides the shoes
November 28, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
from02hero

@sinnerz thats a nice top and its lambskin leather...I was on hb a while ago and they were showing a brand that asap was wearing and they wanted $750 plus for some cheap as napa leather...

thats sad yo your kid dresses better than you

hahahahahahah ohh shit i thought i was the only 1 thinking of this as well

IG:From0twohero

November 28, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
daytona squared

man why do u even post here? i get it dude. ur one of those black dudes on the verge of age 30 and u still wanna look fashionable so u grab all the brands u heard growing up but seriously this shit is wack lol

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

November 28, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
dmwalking

Maybe it's just me, but the coat looks silly with the toggles dangling. It's like, imagine a dude wearing a button up that is closed, but the visible buttons are undone. That's just how I feel about that. It's a nice coat otherwise.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 28, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Teal.

i swear this thread is the funniest on HB. Yall roasting niggas left and right
November 28, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
dmwalking

^^tbh man i respect af1s but some other shoes woulda make that fit more cool

maybe jays or clarks sum like dat

edit: actually i think i take that back. maybe.

nah b. Those ups are dope. They work just fine.

November 28, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
dmwalking

nigga put the beanie over ur ear u faggot who thought u how to dress

u dun even hav swag u wear the same brands my dad and uncles wear

LOL. the nigga was instructed on how to dress via telepathy.

November 28, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
JohnvHarrison

nigga put the beanie over ur ear u faggot who thought u how to dress

u dun even hav swag u wear the same brands my dad and uncles wear

LOL. the nigga was instructed on how to dress via telepathy.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 28, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Jollibee.

justrayray and drew kinda look alike

he looks cuter than me doe.
November 28, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
dmwalking

Cold weather, yes?

Damn son. This is bad. Besides your hair looking ashy, which I don't even understand how that's possible, and the poor quality of the jacket, you added the cherry on top of a moderate L in the form of the youngest scarf I've ever seen in my life. It's premature b. Shoulda never took it out the incubator. Is that even a scarf? Did you see Zach Effron rock something similar then cut up your little sister's leggings and wrap it around your neck? I feel like crying for you. I can only imagine how the rest of the fit looks. Judging by your sense of proportions,... since you looked at yourself in the mirror, through a camera, and on screen and still thought this was an acceptable fashion accessory.... your t shirt prolly stops at your belly button. Think about what you've done.

I'm sorry for going in. This is for your own good. I ain't saying give up. I'm saying try again and do better.

November 28, 2012 @ 05:00 AM

lol

@dmwalking do you still have that video you made for Brendan?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 28, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
real nigga

Cold weather, yes?

Damn son. This is bad. Besides your hair looking ashy, which I don't even understand how that's possible, and the poor quality of the jacket, you added the cherry on top of a moderate L in the form of the youngest scarf I've ever seen in my life. It's premature b. Shoulda never took it out the incubator. Is that even a scarf? Did you see Zach Effron rock something similar then cut up your little sister's leggings and wrap it around your neck? I feel like crying for you. I can only imagine how the rest of the fit looks. Judging by your sense of proportions,... since you looked at yourself in the mirror, through a camera, and on screen and still thought this was an acceptable fashion accessory.... your t shirt prolly stops at your belly button. Think about what you've done.

I'm sorry for going in. This is for your own good. I ain't saying give up. I'm saying try again and do better.

Young niggas run everything

November 28, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
dmwalking

lol

@dmwalking do you still have that video you made for Brendan?

LOL nah. I deleted it. I ain't trying to have semi drunk videos of myself online. It was good while it lasted though.

November 28, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Jollibee.

Cold weather, yes?

you aint about that life
my scarf made you write a fucking essay breh
try harder next time
AD

Cold weather, yes?

Forreal hypebeast made us members savages niggas takin L's left and right
dmwalking

sup guys mind the fucked up hair i had it pulled back in my beanie smile

LMAO, I won't even bother critiquing like you're gonna take my suggestios cuz I know this is the look you were going for. The bottom half is flames. Upper half is def your style. Not for me, but I know that's your thing. But again with the scarf failure. It doesn't work. It looks like some sort of weird turtle neck beard. But again, the bottom half is very dope.

November 28, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Jollibee.

sup guys mind the fucked up hair i had it pulled back in my beanie smile

LMAO, I won't even bother critiquing like you're gonna take my suggestios cuz I know this is the look you were going for. The bottom half is flames. Upper half is def your style. Not for me, but I know that's your thing. But again with the scarf failure. It doesn't work. It looks like some sort of weird turtle neck beard. But again, the bottom half is very dope.
@dmwalking
stop hating on scarves fo real dawg. like what did a scarf ever do to you?
November 28, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
dmwalking

you aint about that life
try harder next time

*sigh* If that's what you consider an essay, it's possible you might be taking "special classes" and don't know it. I'm sorry you're finding out this way. Don't catch feelings though. Take the help. Prevent future L's. I do this out of love.

November 28, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
Jollibee.

you aint about that life
try harder next time

*sigh* If that's what you consider an essay, it's possible you might be taking "special classes" and don't know it. I'm sorry you're finding out this way. Don't catch feelings though. Take the help. Prevent future L's. I do this out of love.

I'm the one who didn't write an essay doe.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.