WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

November 05, 2012 @ 03:13:12 AM

regular tnf japan compact jacket not purple label
November 05, 2012 @ 03:16:25 AM
Commonly Used snapback
Commonly Used yellow bleach tie dye
APC (3years old)
chucks

Smh at Floyd still being afraid to fight you tho.

deaded
November 05, 2012 @ 04:04:37 AM
nigha so frail and filled with rage hes adding 165 posts
congrats u take 165 L's
you aint a dapper dan man
weak ass pomade
how them downvotes feel
you fell from grace

He dresses way nicer then you.
November 05, 2012 @ 04:21:42 AM

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 05, 2012 @ 04:39:09 AM
can't lie, dude dresses. but all that money spent on clothes doesn't change the fact he looks like John Redcorn's gay son.
November 05, 2012 @ 04:40:33 AM
London Gawd Vs Joshie fit battle of a life time. Make it happen please.
Gonna repost better light 2moro:
Supreme
F21 Wool Coat
ON
LVC
Clarks
November 05, 2012 @ 04:47:55 AM
^ fuck is the point of that b? you can barely see shit

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

November 05, 2012 @ 04:49:42 AM
^ fuck is the point of that b? you can barely see shit

Aww fuck -.-
Does the Galaxy have a better light resolution than the IP4?
November 05, 2012 @ 05:02:08 AM
this gay ass nigga never posts the correct brands of what hes wearin. he thinks hes bein funny by saying his kris van asche sneakers are AF1s. Stupid ass nigga.

jeans look like N&F

LOL, WHO ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO RAGE POST WHENEVER I POST? YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, IT'S JUST CLOTHES. PANTALOONS ARE UNIQLO.
November 05, 2012 @ 05:05:15 AM
@mouthwashjosh

Come on bhaiya, why are you so hostile? I have a feeling as pretty as you look in those indian print purses and matching caps that you're not as tough as you come across on the internet. There are no gay niggas in hello kitty shirts catching bodies out here, only thing being caught by dudes like that are venereal diseases around their rectum from intercourse with other dudes.

If it cools down your Na'an bread, I thought your Drive costume was cool, doesn't mean I'm gonna cook your curry or anything though. Just don't pop shit online if you're the type apologize in person. Keep it teen sau, Red Dot Sahbat.
November 05, 2012 @ 05:28:17 AM
michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif
November 05, 2012 @ 05:41:05 AM
@BuddyOmar

Get your facts straight. Scroll back a couple hundred pages and you will find out that london started the hostility.

Oh and if you were confused, I post here as a joke. Im just as big of a troll as wehatelondon, the only difference is im not wasting my life on this forum.

Thanks for actually noticing the, "Drive" reference though. Was starting to think hypebeast didnt appreciate good films.
November 05, 2012 @ 05:42:11 AM
@mouthwashjosh

Come on bhaiya, why are you so hostile? I have a feeling as pretty as you look in those indian print purses and matching caps that you're not as tough as you come across on the internet. There are no gay niggas in hello kitty shirts catching bodies out here, only thing being caught by dudes like that are venereal diseases around their rectum from intercourse with other dudes.

If it cools down your Na'an bread, I thought your Drive costume was cool, doesn't mean I'm gonna cook your curry or anything though. Just don't pop shit online if you're the type apologize in person. Keep it teen sau, Red Dot Sahbat.

November 05, 2012 @ 06:17:13 AM
it wasnt slumdog millionaire ?
but out of all the shot that was thrown mine made you bleed?
you had to retaliate huh?
the gawds thoughts is important to you

November 05, 2012 @ 06:48:58 AM
if u have to tell ppl ur a troll ur prolly a bad one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

November 05, 2012 @ 07:17:35 AM
swag so retarded up in here
November 05, 2012 @ 08:20:17 AM
@mouthwashjosh

November 05, 2012 @ 08:47:14 AM
@sandy ur so beautiful *blushes* yeh, u make me shy
November 05, 2012 @ 10:39:17 AM
idk why asians on this website talk shit...like really have u ever been inside a US high school? all the asians get bullied and clique up like weird ass fobs. aint no asian kid cool, then u guys come on here living vicariously through clothing and shit tryna flex when ur probably not even above 5'6 lol. yall needa stop bruh

like really ur race is the race that everyone designates as having tiny dicks and being nerds on a massive scale chill the fuck out and go sit on the floor eatin rice at some small ass table wit yo slippers on cuz ya momma said no shoes no matter how deadstock dey are

these niggas over here getting spanked by their dad for taking fit pics in the mirror and dey mom notice foot imprints in the carpet n shit smh log off

i dont care about you

November 05, 2012 @ 11:03:30 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
idk why asians on this website talk shit...like really have u ever been inside a US high school? all the asians get bullied and clique up like weird ass fobs. aint no asian kid cool, then u guys come on here living vicariously through clothing and shit tryna flex when ur probably not even above 5'6 lol. yall needa stop bruh

like really ur race is the race that everyone designates as having tiny dicks and being nerds on a massive scale chill the fuck out and go sit on the floor eatin rice at some small ass table wit yo slippers on cuz ya momma said no shoes no matter how deadstock dey are

these niggas over here getting spanked by their dad for taking fit pics in the mirror and dey mom notice foot imprints in the carpet n shit smh log off

November 05, 2012 @ 11:19:15 AM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 05, 2012 @ 12:32:26 PM

November 05, 2012 @ 14:09:59 PM

upthefunk

November 05, 2012 @ 14:57:04 PM
To a Friends wedding. My brother and myself on the right.

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

November 05, 2012 @ 15:27:03 PM
you guys looks suspect
November 05, 2012 @ 16:07:39 PM
Mouthwashjosh came on HB and caught feelings while London chilling. Don't lie, you know thats how you really dress boi

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

November 05, 2012 @ 16:12:42 PM
boy thought he could touch me
thought his keystrokes would cut the skin
that boy mad that hes still outside the gates of the cute nigga gang castle
peasant

November 05, 2012 @ 17:03:21 PM

Ur white trying to act black doe.
November 05, 2012 @ 17:08:28 PM
and you switch sides every five minutes
your a bad jester in the cute nigha castle

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x