Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 19, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Ape

We've all seen that pic of you Ape.

You're about as corny as could be my dude. Plus, you got that alien physique / 68 pound Christian Bale / frail body game on point.

I have the regular physique of a high schooler. 150 lbs and 6 feet tall. Females don't complain.

I apologize if dudes in their mid 20's on the internet who bet hundreds of dollars on the basis of how much other dudes in their mid 20's approve of their clothing choices for the day, don't find me attractive.

Not trying to hate my dude but damn, lay off this 'you get girls' thoughts. Just be that dude on forums who's nice. Everytime I hear you speak about girls not complainin' I see that pic and I don't know what self respecting girl ain't complainin' b.

I be that pretty motherfucker in the face

I'm sure Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, and all them other skinny tall niggas being famous helps my case

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

February 19, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
Relax.

You're about as corny as could be my dude. Plus, you got that alien physique / 68 pound Christian Bale / frail body game on point.

I have the regular physique of a high schooler. 150 lbs and 6 feet tall. Females don't complain.

I apologize if dudes in their mid 20's on the internet who bet hundreds of dollars on the basis of how much other dudes in their mid 20's approve of their clothing choices for the day, don't find me attractive.

Not trying to hate my dude but damn, lay off this 'you get girls' thoughts. Just be that dude on forums who's nice. Everytime I hear you speak about girls not complainin' I see that pic and I don't know what self respecting girl ain't complainin' b.

I'm sure Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, and all them other skinny tall niggas being famous helps my case

They got multi million dollar cotracts doe. What you got b?
February 19, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
3lite

]

Zara denim shirt
Cheap ass Lee denim
Timberland
Wool coat (no vis, somewhere on my bed)

not giving a fuck facial expression

nah but seriously, why do you live with your parents, no hate but you look like you have enough money to leave based on the brands you usually dress in

Apparently I ain't got enough money.... If you buy one or two clothes every month it doesn't mean you're ballin. Here in italy it's not that easy to move out until you got a stable job trust me, 90% of my friends from 25 to 30 still live at home...it's kinda usual here. Matter of fact I was about to move out this autumn thank god I didn't do that, my job went out of business due to recession and I was fired in december. Could have been pretty hard to move out. Now I got a new job but I have to think about it one or two times before I move out sad

Teov is italian. It's common sense that he still lives with his parents. All them niggas on Jersey Shore still live with their parents. But they make more money and Teov and wear ed Hardy shit.
February 19, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
B Haht

Teov im feeling the cuffs..letting the abingtons breathe (insert birdman gif)
Is it mad brisk in Italy this season? Ive seen those layers..jw
February 19, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
thepat

I can't be the only dude who when they see Ape post they not only think of that District 9 photo but also match that display pic he's got for his face. I mean, you post some funny shit dude no lie, just lay off the "I got bitches" mentality.
February 19, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
YoungRizal

Post a face bruh and shut this shit down to /argument. Nobuddyboland

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 19, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
teov

Teov im feeling the cuffs..letting the abingtons breathe (insert birdman gif)
Is it mad brisk in Italy this season? Ive seen those layers..jw

Thanks man, weather it's more colder than ever.... Last two weeks snowed a lot the highest was -4c sad , I'm hoping to feel warmer weather in a couple of weeks

Edit : slenderboy that fit was finally decent..... But don't act like I never wore a shirt/khaki pant combo

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 19, 2012 @ 10:46 AM
jassass1n

Untitled by christianlouisana, on Flickr

Bred XI / Levi 511
February 19, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
enterthewu

Patagonia, New Balance, Uniqlo

cargo pants in general don't look good slim. they should be worn a little loose. size up a few.
February 19, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
ngx

fit battle

#casket... this is exactly what I see, but so goddamn entertaining.

you guys musta missed it but claire is beating every girl on HB on the style tip. even danielle son son

no.
February 19, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
allucard317

yesterday

mishka
preme
nike huarache free bhm

today

straight faded
apc

doc's
February 19, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
PKdaGod

Patagonia, New Balance, Uniqlo

you're doing it wrong. this is trash.
February 19, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Specification

Next fit battle! Teov vs. Slenderboy

Edit:

Slenderboy :0
Teov:1
February 19, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
mayimbe181

Supreme x2
Analog
GAP raw
Nike Air Max 1 Atmos

teov dope

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

February 19, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
MVRCUS

you guys musta missed it but claire is beating every girl on HB on the style tip. even danielle son son

theres 2.5 girls in this thread... this isnt saying much AT ALL. feelin neither tbh
February 19, 2012 @ 07:59 PM

Inactive

Apparently I ain't got enough money.... If you buy one or two clothes every month it doesn't mean you're ballin

I buy one cloth, and sometimes two clothes as well, even three clothes on a good day.

Here in italy it's not that easy to move out until you got a stable job trust me, 90% of my friends from 25 to 30 still live at home...it's kinda usual here.

90% of 30 year olds, live at home? Bullshit
February 19, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
sharkahkhan

fdgasdfgsedfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg

does it come in black?

February 19, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
PKdaGod

supreme
military issue green camies
Js #3
hundreds graph T ~ no pic
black military bomber jacket ~ no pic

dis nigga really layed da preme hat in da grass....smh
February 19, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
MVRCUS

supreme
military issue green camies
Js #3
hundreds graph T ~ no pic
black military bomber jacket ~ no pic

dis nigga really left the sticker on da preme hat in da grass....smh

fixed
February 19, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
D. Rose

looks dope

thanks man

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

February 20, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Metatron

in
Apparently I ain't got enough money.... If you buy one or two clothes every month it doesn't mean you're ballin

I buy one cloth, and sometimes two clothes as well, even three clothes on a good day.

Here in italy it's not that easy to move out until you got a stable job trust me, 90% of my friends from 25 to 30 still live at home...it's kinda usual here.

why would that be bullshit? the same is pretty much true here in japan too. people live at home until they get married basically.

Instagram: @realronjunior

February 20, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
$$$$$

First time doing WDYWT.
;)
February 20, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
slenderboy

in

why would that be bullshit? the same is pretty much true here in japan too. people live at home until they get married basically.

Guys the point is, everyplace that's not America is full of pussys.

http://mercilessentropy.tumblr.com/

February 20, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
keBin15

is that the mr. hoodie? howd you size on those if they are?
February 20, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
D. Rose

^ Nah, it's a hoodie from H&M.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

February 20, 2012 @ 02:56 AM

Inactive

in

Im 20, living at home.. However I'm in Norway, and I feel like I'm slacking by the standard over here....Trying to get out as soon as I get a bulletproof plan. However it's nice to still get my electricity and water bills paid for + food on the table though hah.

Being 30 and living at home sounds ridiculous unless you're retarded, lazy as fuck or completely lost in life..
February 20, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
PKdaGod

in

Im 20, living at home.. However I'm in Norway, and I feel like I'm slacking by the standard over here....Trying to get out as soon as I get a bulletproof plan. However it's nice to still get my electricity and water bills paid for + food on the table though hah.

Being 30 and living at home sounds ridiculous unless you're retarded, lazy as fuck or completely lost in life..

this.
February 20, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Jesse Pinkman

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/d/' rel='nofollow'>@D</a> Rose; Sizing on those H&M boots though?
February 20, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
teov

in

Scandinavian countries are the places where dudes move out younger than the whole europe, I can understand your point of view.
Matter of fact I don't feel lazy nor lost in life .... I've been working my ass off since I was 19 years old
It's kinda silly to judge people you don't know by the infos you get over the internet.

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 20, 2012 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

in

Scandinavian countries are the places where dudes move out younger than the whole europe, I can understand your point of view.
Matter of fact I don't feel lazy nor lost in life .... I've been working my ass off since I was 19 years old
It's kinda silly to judge people you don't know by the infos you get over the internet.

People usually just follow the regular program. Finish school, take a year to improve some grades etc- move out (18-19-20) .. And everybody's getting a boring ass job.. People are scared to do something else, cause they're afraid of what others will think of them. People love to follow the mass. It's zombie-land.
The economy and living standards might be above average up here, but no one's happy. People are so uptight, which is an ok trait, if you do something major, but these dudes are just sitting in an office jerking off with their suit on, taking orders. SMH.

I could move out now, but that would be stressful, cause I wouldn't know my exact path. I'd get an apartment, and a 9 to 5, stressing about how to make the "wheel spin"..

Since I have the opportunity to live at home, I rather get my mind and act right (important to stay busy, so you won't be apathic, in a situation like that-), and then move.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.