SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 5, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
mackness

swag so retarded up in here

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 5, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

@mouthwashjosh

Come on bhaiya, why are you so hostile? I have a feeling as pretty as you look in those indian print purses and matching caps that you're not as tough as you come across on the internet. There are no gay niggas in hello kitty shirts catching bodies out here, only thing being caught by dudes like that are venereal diseases around their rectum from intercourse with other dudes.

If it cools down your Na'an bread, I thought your Drive costume was cool, doesn't mean I'm gonna cook your curry or anything though. Just don't pop shit online if you're the type apologize in person. Keep it teen sau, Red Dot Sahbat.

November 5, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
bugzzz

suspended

@sandy ur so beautiful *blushes* yeh, u make me shy
November 5, 2012 @ 10:39 AM
daytona squared

idk why asians on this website talk shit...like really have u ever been inside a US high school? all the asians get bullied and clique up like weird ass fobs. aint no asian kid cool, then u guys come on here living vicariously through clothing and shit tryna flex when ur probably not even above 5'6 lol. yall needa stop bruh

like really ur race is the race that everyone designates as having tiny dicks and being nerds on a massive scale chill the fuck out and go sit on the floor eatin rice at some small ass table wit yo slippers on cuz ya momma said no shoes no matter how deadstock dey are

these niggas over here getting spanked by their dad for taking fit pics in the mirror and dey mom notice foot imprints in the carpet n shit smh log off

no swag November

November 5, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

idk why asians on this website talk shit...like really have u ever been inside a US high school? all the asians get bullied and clique up like weird ass fobs. aint no asian kid cool, then u guys come on here living vicariously through clothing and shit tryna flex when ur probably not even above 5'6 lol. yall needa stop bruh

like really ur race is the race that everyone designates as having tiny dicks and being nerds on a massive scale chill the fuck out and go sit on the floor eatin rice at some small ass table wit yo slippers on cuz ya momma said no shoes no matter how deadstock dey are

these niggas over here getting spanked by their dad for taking fit pics in the mirror and dey mom notice foot imprints in the carpet n shit smh log off

November 5, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
JohnvHarrison

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 5, 2012 @ 12:32 PM
vizual

November 5, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
Legit Shit

upthefunk

November 5, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
FACE

To a Friends wedding. My brother and myself on the right.

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

November 5, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

you guys looks suspect
November 5, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
real nigga

Mouthwashjosh came on HB and caught feelings while London chilling. Don't lie, you know thats how you really dress boi

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

November 5, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

boy thought he could touch me
thought his keystrokes would cut the skin
that boy mad that hes still outside the gates of the cute nigga gang castle
peasant

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 5, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
Jollibee.

Ur white trying to act black doe.
November 5, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

and you switch sides every five minutes
your a bad jester in the cute nigha castle

November 5, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
thenorthside

it's clear that he is passionate about this topic and really, every topic. stand up when you piss, acting like a real female complaining about everything, going off on some wild tangents homie.
keep it moving.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

November 5, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Jollibee.

There are sides?
November 5, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

you bitch made bruh

November 5, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Jollibee.

Art thou mad?
November 5, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

mad never
emotions arnt on display
simply stating the truth as i see it

November 5, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
vinman46

You fucks need to get some jobs and stop crying to some phaggots on hypebeast
November 5, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Jollibee.

mad never
emotions arnt on display
simply stating the truth as i see it

ditto.
November 5, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
freemaxb

@justsayrayray
Flip floppin ass bitch
November 5, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

im sorry my job allows me to sit at a computer all day
have fun in the factory..or the end of a cash register
cant pull up hypebeast on the burger king register

November 5, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
CrackPipeLips

im sorry my job allows me to sit at a computer all day
have fun in the factory..or the end of a cash register
cant pull up hypebeast on the burger king register

lol nigga you bragging about being able to sit at a computer and go on HB all day? god damn no wonder you so frail
November 5, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

you mirin my post count?

November 5, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
YoungRizal

Y'all should PM each other and stop thrashing this thread man. Come on now

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 5, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

you shud cry some more
i mean since we suggesting things

November 5, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
CrackPipeLips

Y'all should PM each other and stop thrashing this thread man. Come on now

fuck your thread nigga, where ever im at is the thread, suck a dick swagswag
November 5, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
nochurch

CRACKPIPE WHERE YOU BEEN

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 5, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.