WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

October 21, 2012 @ 22:23:40
Polish gangster

Mad I sold these AM's

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

October 21, 2012 @ 22:29:53
Originally posted by Inactive User

American Apparel
APC
True Blue

Sorry the pic is shitty

lol @ tongues in on 3's this is what happens when a retard is exposed to a clothing forum and tries to throw together everything they saw that got eprops

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 22:33:12

American Apparel
APC
True Blue

Sorry the pic is shitty

lol @ tongues in on 3's this is what happens when a retard is exposed to a clothing forum and tries to throw together everything they saw that got eprops

Lol what does this even mean bro? Most everybody on here that wears Jordans get flamed. I could give a shit about e-props. As for the tongues in, I'm not a fan of most Jordans because they're bulky. I like 3's because the look good with jeans, I don't like popped tongues.

October 21, 2012 @ 22:37:35
you can tell dude's a faggot cause he gets mad when someone tucks in the tongue on some shoes.
Don't worry bout him.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 22:44:56
I left it at yo mama crib.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 21, 2012 @ 22:45:17

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 21, 2012 @ 22:46:31
That hypebeast ether folder on most members laptop<<

October 21, 2012 @ 22:49:41

lol okay this fit is literally from 2008 im not even mad this was dope back then br0

i do appreciate you having a copy of this tho it was on my photobucket but i deleted it classic pic

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 22:50:37
That excuse cant save you

October 21, 2012 @ 22:52:33
says the guy making diss videos and posting fits with 50 thumbs down a day to fuel an internet forum's troll machine

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 22:53:23

lol okay this fit is literally from 2008 im not even mad this was dope back then br0

i do appreciate you having a copy of this tho it was on my photobucket but i deleted it classic pic

Not tryna hate but the 2008 date when you posted this fit has no relevance because there were some fits back then from HB that are still ill to this day

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 22:54:52
ok and 90% of fits from the 2008 thread would get flamed or just look basic as fuck cause we all wore clarks and vans with apc's and flatheads and a button up. the only fits that look cool are the jpe heat fits

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 22:56:02
ok and 90% of fits from the 2008 thread would get flamed or just look basic as fuck cause we all wore clarks and vans with apc's and flatheads and a button up. the only fits that look cool are the jpe heat fits

Not necessarily, I've scrolled through the old threads, and surprisingly not all of it is "formula" like that

October 21, 2012 @ 22:56:45
Wait so Daytona is the guy and not the fatass cat? Sorry bro got it all wrong, doap fit man

October 21, 2012 @ 22:58:21
Yo mama jokes ? Lol aint that a touchy subject bruh? Considering

Yo moms gone ? Car accident ? Or am i wrong correct me if i am

Snapbacks are real touchy

October 21, 2012 @ 23:03:46
lol i love how bad people crave the acceptance of this forum...niggas seriously join this site and study 3-4yr old posts just to look funny in the OT? where has society taken our youth bruh fuck

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 23:04:40
1 question fuck you mixed with london? Yo mom looked like one of them
Diry white bitches and ya dad looked like a black bear prolly why you look the way you
Do 0_o

It explains how sexy i amm i kno

October 21, 2012 @ 23:05:59
lol i love how bad people crave the acceptance of this forum...niggas seriously join this site and study 3-4yr old posts just to look funny in the OT? where has society taken our youth bruh fuck
what are trying to prove ..or say..u just sound upset that ur a fatass cat

October 21, 2012 @ 23:15:27

Lol how the hell would I find your post from 3-4 yrs ago. It's on the official OP is a faggot thread

October 21, 2012 @ 23:16:24
im not really mad that i was here for shit when it went down instead of joining a website because a kid in supreme hat ate a cockroach in 1080p and studying its trolling methods to fit in

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 23:20:56

goddamn u sneaky bastard i didnt even notice u go take this fit pic yesterday lmao

i love u all

October 21, 2012 @ 23:46:10

goddamn u sneaky bastard i didnt even notice u go take this fit pic yesterday lmao

we stealthy out here

brvndon.tumblr.com

October 22, 2012 @ 00:08:59
Thread broken

October 22, 2012 @ 00:09:40

Looks like a fit that's still cool in present time, I just don't like the stripes on the sleeves. Hahaha that cat though

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 22, 2012 @ 00:30:21
that cat showed up in everyone's fit pic following that

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x