FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 1, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
unknown force

hay guiz

November 1, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
AmericanLegend

info on decor

taste the glamour

November 1, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Ghidrah

Excuse the messy room.
Fuckin dope hoodie.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

November 1, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
ToyotaGuy

Excuse the messy room.

What denim?

Unbranded straight fit.

How did you size?
November 1, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Nail

are those converse fragments @unknown force
November 1, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
AD MCMXCVII

gave my hb fam a list of fits to thumb down...lol how come ya dont look at the camera...

Where's that abondon thread gif at ?
November 1, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
YoungRizal

click the pic for alternative

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 1, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
daytona squared

Am I the only one who hates how the pants fit? And how uncoordinated the shoes look? Fuck outta here with that floral hat dude you have orange sneakers and black and khaki. Look like an assclown if you ask me.

lmao dead

rip subprime

November 1, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
goldANDsacks

Am I the only one who hates how the pants fit? And how uncoordinated the shoes look? Fuck outta here with that floral hat dude you have orange sneakers and black and khaki. Look like an assclown if you ask me.

lmao dead

STOP wearing floral. it's not summer anymore.
November 1, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
mitchman003

Excuse the messy room.

What denim?

Unbranded straight fit.

How did you size?

TTS
November 1, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
_____

stfu frail nigga

so now evrything has to match? colurs complimentation =/= matching fuck nigga(aint nuttin wrong w/ matchin tho)
oh let me guess u dun like the pants cuz they aint tight enuff to see the shape of his nuts huh, fuccboi?
and his shoes r air max infrareds holy shit where u comin from w/ dat orange, put ur glasses back on u homosexual ass nerd mufucka

Well normally fits that look good have flow because the colors go well. This guy is all over the place. If you saw the guy in real life you probably couldn't help but laugh at how fucking retarded he looks.

I hate the pants cause he's sagging them like a retard when they're already 6 sizes too big. You're probably some Rick Ross looking ass faggot that can't walk up the stairs without panting that's why you like baggy shit. I like clothes that fit. Note that fit =/= seeing shape of my nuts.

I can't even refute that last statement cause it made so much sense. Infrareds or Ultraviolets, the shoes look absolutely retarded with that fit.

And that floral. Fuck that's retarded. Like someone else said, it's not summer anymore. Put those goddamn flowers away.
November 1, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
J-Steu

dude, you sound like your feelings are hurt.

move on

known as J-swag on SS

November 1, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Knxwledge

smh.. niggas mad over dude's pants size
November 1, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
LoLife

664382_520759084620097_1444927722_o by scumshytproto, on Flickr

gears of war and preme

ah I remember when I first bought supreme

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

November 1, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
Bet

Young du I was semi-pro for gears 1 and 2 I'm on that next level nerd shit

Wait a sec, what was your gt?
@mackness
November 1, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
bulmasaur

stfu frail nigga

so now evrything has to match? colurs complimentation =/= matching fuck nigga(aint nuttin wrong w/ matchin tho)
oh let me guess u dun like the pants cuz they aint tight enuff to see the shape of his nuts huh, fuccboi?
and his shoes r air max infrareds holy shit where u comin from w/ dat orange, put ur glasses back on u homosexual ass nerd mufucka

Well normally fits that look good have flow because the colors go well. This guy is all over the place. If you saw the guy in real life you probably couldn't help but laugh at how fucking retarded he looks.

I hate the pants cause he's sagging them like a retard when they're already 6 sizes too big. You're probably some Rick Ross looking ass faggot that can't walk up the stairs without panting that's why you like baggy shit. I like clothes that fit. Note that fit =/= seeing shape of my nuts.

I can't even refute that last statement cause it made so much sense. Infrareds or Ultraviolets, the shoes look absolutely retarded with that fit.

And that floral. Fuck that's retarded. Like someone else said, it's not summer anymore. Put those goddamn flowers away.

LOL U A BITCH
November 1, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
PandoCalrissian

I came, I saw, My feelings got hurt

V3 is part of that #hoeassniggagang

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 1, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Rekuso

ig quinnrekuso

November 1, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
daytona squared

stfu frail nigga

log off

rip subprime

November 1, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Had to wear my Heat shirt after we put da Smackdown on them candy-ass Celtics

SouthPole x USPA Shirt
Rocawear x G-Unit Jeans
Fubu x Fila shoes
November 1, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Jollibee.

Had to wear my Heat shirt after we put da Smackdown on them candy-ass Celtics

wow dude that gym life is finally going swell with you.
November 1, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

These dudes really think I'm that fat nigga bruh
November 1, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
strangeways

November 1, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
Kimo 先生

interim & triple v fit battle to settle the differences

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 1, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
bugzzz

suspended

stfu frail nigga

nigga hes wearing black, khaki, and red

how much more "flow" do u fucking need

u acting like the guy has a green uggs zebra pants lil wayne fit on

fuck outta here bitch
November 1, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
jkhazneh94

^^^
done suprised
November 1, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
vanitas

what shoes?
November 1, 2012 @ 11:30 AM
Jay Z

I fucking hate that baggy jean look it makes high tops look shitty idk why so many peeps on here r liking it maybe cuz skinny jeans are overated or someshit but dam son u reallly think that nigga rocking that loose chinos looks good smh.
Best are slim strights personally they just feel and look good. God dam fuck yall fashion sense too the shit thats most upvoted is honestly some of the ugliest fucking shit aside from dat ape hoodie which was a size too big or dem infared (which were strait fire cool )

But honetly are some of yall liking it becuz you honestly thinks it looks good or becuz it has a previous number of likes and it feel socially acceptable

Yall motherfuckers also hella predictable with it too like a nikka know when you bout to see dat hb aproval before the scroll down. If a nigga rocking some casual boots with some uglly ass denim and medocire buttondown with jacket layering yall niggas goin to love dat shit. Some of yall really worship dudes like Michael Cera x Zac Efron....
November 1, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

^ This you bruh?
November 1, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
YoungRizal

@strangeways info button up?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.