WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:31
I hope you know that fit meant you just lost.

but it aint even dat srs.

Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:34
I dunno bout that one b haht fit is ayt

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:38
Dawick and Synic What you mean I just lost have you seen ovoxoymcmb's fits here?!
Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:41
idk, but are u comfortable?
Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:45
one more time
nope. i live in italy with my parents
Feb 17, 2012 @ 04:49
Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:13
sadly none of those sentences are true.....
why don't you fit battle me if you got grudge on me instead of talking shit,at the end of the day we on a fashion forum

SMFH...yall niggas beefing like this shit is Zoolander or some shit. Yall can't be serious.

i had the same exact thought

Instagram: @realronjunior

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:16
orange mocha frappachinos for everybody
Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:19

http://anthonywho.com

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:20
fit battle

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dawick and Synic What you mean I just lost have you seen ovoxoymcmb's fits here?!

tbh b haht all ur fits look the same and that jordans/fitted fit was mad typical and tryhard. i think ovoxoymcmb could get it on this one b

Inactive User

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:25
damn b haht just lost 100$..
Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:30

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:37
Oi ovoxoymcmb! I'm for real bru, you ready to back that mouth up? Let's make this worthwhile $100 PAYPAL to the winner. Battle thread is ready to go live just waiting on you to agree..Where you at..SHOPPING???
Bonus: I was inspired by your only decent post in WDYWT (2011 nonetheless) of Jordans and a fitted
This is my response...

Vintage Mariners.. just for you
Heidi says "Fuck You" too
'01 III's

free max b 2013

Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:45
http://oi40.tinypic.com/f0yd95.jpg
Feb 17, 2012 @ 05:57
'01 III's

proportions and '01s on point but not feeling the upper. your other stuff was better
Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:00
Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:16
Oi ovoxoymcmb! I'm for real bru, you ready to back that mouth up? Let's make this worthwhile $100 PAYPAL to the winner. Battle thread is ready to go live just waiting on you to agree..Where you at..SHOPPING???
Bonus: I was inspired by your only decent post in WDYWT (2011 nonetheless) of Jordans and a fitted
This is my response...

'01 III's

PROPOSES FIT BATTLE

LOSES
Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:16
This is my response...

'01 III's

TRYING TOO HARD. HOLY FUCK LMFAO.
but it aint even dat srs.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:19
damn bro. damn

http://anthonywho.com

Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:20
This is my response...

'01 III's

$100 to ovoxoymcmb
Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:54
This is my response...

'01 III's

you just lost $100. lmfao, you called him out then didn't come correct. fucking retard.
Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:04
Hold on guys. This fit battle is best of out 3. We still have to see ovoxoymcmb's fit.
Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:07
@ all the bandwagon haters: the fit competition hasn't started b/c ovoxoymcmb hasn't responded nor agreed to the $100 USD so no need for your votes just yet
@ Powerful Wizard: "Trying too hard" is right I'm trying to get ovoxoymcb's attention by wearing this old ass tee and a seattle fitted to antagonize him since I haven't heard back from him.
@ jamesm: Your last fit pic included shit stained boxers peeking over True Religion denim..enough said.
@ lopezr: I appreciate your feedback thanks for the honest critique I'm not crazy about the top half either.
@ Bruh see above. The point of me calling him out is b/c there are actually members who read and contribute to this thread who are trying to make it a community for sharing common interest in similar fashions rather than a place to call people "fags or retarded" I don't flame your weaker pics.
Yeah I'm new here and maybe it's stupid of me to have "high hopes" for a fit thread, but why not try and change it to what it should be. I dont have a $5000 a month budget for clothes so sufu's not for me, thats why I'm here. But I'll fucking leave if ovoxoymcmb can beat me in a proper multi-fit battle. Drew make it OFFICIAL!
Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:07
^^^^^LMFAO...Bruh you never cease to make a nigga laugh. Yo B Haht you dumb ass nigga why you stooping to his level bruh? His nigga probably gonna hit up Men's Wearhouse and have one of the attendant niggas personally dress him up to ether you nigga. Buddy gonna rent a suit for $35 and collect the rest from your stupid ass.

You just dressed up like a white boy with no dress sense to a Mariners game or some shit.

Hopefully theres multiple rounds, but the nigga ovoymcmb might just ether your ass. Bad move bruh. I get what you meant to do, but RIP to a Bennie Frank in your wallet G.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:26
Hypebeast is officially dead, I think if you want to talk about mens fashion you have to go over to the styleforums. HB just has everyone flaming and arguing with each other.
Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:30
dtgsigns
Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:59
ahaha I cant keep up with this shit man
Feb 17, 2012 @ 09:06

bitch im comfortable

lookin ass..
Feb 17, 2012 @ 09:34
clothes are serious business

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0