Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 16, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
SimpleAsAbc

[/quote">

Normally, you're fits are good teov but i really dont like this.
I just think its the trousers, not really a fan of drop crotch and i hate elasticated leg openings.
February 16, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
teov

Not a problem man, thank god everyone got different taste ;) , you know a dude needs to try something different sometimes

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 16, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
Visvimpapi

idont understand how people diss teov when hes fresher than 80% of the people than post on hb regardless of his lifestyle hes got you in the style department

brvndon.tumblr.com

February 16, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
I.Run.Bad

^jealousy.
February 16, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
camplo

[/quote">

Normally, you're fits are good teov but i really dont like this.
I just think its the trousers, not really a fan of drop crotch and i hate elasticated leg openings.

this. Not working for your body type bud. Or the styling sucks. You gotta be pretty tall to make dropcrotch not look like you just took a dump in your pants.
February 16, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
ak

serious question teov.
do you really live your parents?
not even trying to crack a joke
February 16, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
slenderboy

Teov I feel like the cardigan/scarf combo is ruining your fit. Together they make your shoulders look wimpy so I would recommend a baggy shirt and a more structured jacket. A leather jacket would probably look best.

http://mercilessentropy.tumblr.com/

February 16, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
PandoCalrissian

teov a real ass nigga making pimp decisions imma live with my mom till im 30 and after that shes gonna live with me tbh

i fucking love my mom

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

February 16, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
W33ZY

I'm plannig to start my own brand in a few months, now I'm just painting stuff for me and my friends. You can find some of my works on my tumblr.

http://irrelevantcompanion.tumblr.com/

i'm tryin to cop dat hoodie
February 16, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

February 16, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
illywassup

get off the dude's dick already, who gives what someone else is wearing or what they doin with their life.
February 16, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

EDIT EDIT EDIT
February 16, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
AMuells

get off the dude's dick already, who gives what someone else is wearing or what they doin with their life.

Everyone in this thread cares what people are wearing... why else would they come in here?
February 16, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
missy.

Everyone in this thread cares what people are wearing... why else would they come in here?

ok.. but why does everyone care what everyone else is doin with their lives?

also, i think everyone who has comments or critiques or shit to say should at least post fit pics of themselves.. such big talkers for people who dont even show what they wear.. (directly to those who dont post fits at all or rarely)

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

February 16, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
teov

I agree you need to be taller to pull the drop crotch off but I gave em a try .... Maybe I'll try with a different top, matter of fact, seen in picture it looks more weird than in real life

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 16, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
Phate4u

dope
February 16, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
th3kid

teov, info on pants? i actually think they're dope
February 16, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
Bedless

irrelevantcompanion.tumblr.com

February 16, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
thenorthside

just gonna throw this out there, fuck teov. oh and what is ur mother cooking for dinner tonight? and what time is curfew?

lololololol

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

February 16, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
teov

teov, info on pants? i actually think they're dope

Idk if they look good on me or not but they are definitely superdope quality-wise.
check this : Camo factory , they got some space on HB blog too
I hope the online shop opens soon because their pieces are difficult to find even in store smile

oh and Raylo I feel that fit too no homo, shit is dope

February 16, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
th3kid

thanks. how much they run you?
February 16, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
teov

usually the brand is kinda pricey ....149€ , I got em on sale for 44€ at http://www.superflydeluxe.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=248
they carry some items

February 16, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
th3kid

this site is cool
February 16, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
daytona squared

lmao i did get props just because your lame ass doesnt like it doesnt = everyone hates it but nice try herb
dont be mad because ur a cookie cutter ass faggot who wants to fit in and too scared to try a new look because ur scared of what some asian kids online think of you lmao

Mate..I'm not sure how you thought I was mad by calling you out on dissing someone's footwear while posting the most "cookie cutter ass faggot" shoes every boy, uncle, and grandpa owns. You're the most emotional cat in this thread always cursing and calling people names instead of letting your clothes do the talking.Your idea of "trying a new look" is a crusher bucket hat from your summer '99 family beach vacation. You have no style, and your response that "I want to fit in" by posting a few pics wearing camp caps in a streetwear forum makes no sense. Nephew, YOU'RE POSTING IN THE SAME FORUM for the same reasons. And chill on the unnecessary racial comments, just because your parents raised you racist in the Seattle suburbs doesn't = everyone else did but nice try. This is supposed to be a community of streetwear enthusiasts sharing and critiquing one another's personal style. That being said FIT BATTLE starts tomorrow bru.

you know whats hilarious im half black so now you lose you frailbody homosexual sufu hipster dickriding trend riding faggot u aint shit kill urself

no swag November

February 16, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

the anger is strong within this one

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 16, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
B Haht

you know whats hilarious im half black so now you lose

So you're biracial, cool..that doesn't change the fact that you're making unnecessary racial comments. Does being half-black give you a free pass as dissing asian kids on the site? I'm confused as to how is that "hilarious" and how I lose?

you frailbody homosexual sufu hipster dickriding trend riding faggot u aint shit kill urself

^

always cursing and calling people names instead of letting your clothes do the talking.

Does this mean you accept my fit challenge or are you only here to run your mouth?
February 16, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
filthavenue

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

February 16, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
YoungRizal

Does this mean you accept my fit challenge or are you only here to run your mouth?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 16, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Lemonz

lmao i did get props just because your lame ass doesnt like it doesnt = everyone hates it but nice try herb
dont be mad because ur a cookie cutter ass faggot who wants to fit in and too scared to try a new look because ur scared of what some asian kids online think of you lmao

Mate..I'm not sure how you thought I was mad by calling you out on dissing someone's footwear while posting the most "cookie cutter ass faggot" shoes every boy, uncle, and grandpa owns. You're the most emotional cat in this thread always cursing and calling people names instead of letting your clothes do the talking.Your idea of "trying a new look" is a crusher bucket hat from your summer '99 family beach vacation. You have no style, and your response that "I want to fit in" by posting a few pics wearing camp caps in a streetwear forum makes no sense. Nephew, YOU'RE POSTING IN THE SAME FORUM for the same reasons. And chill on the unnecessary racial comments, just because your parents raised you racist in the Seattle suburbs doesn't = everyone else did but nice try. This is supposed to be a community of streetwear enthusiasts sharing and critiquing one another's personal style. That being said FIT BATTLE starts tomorrow bru.

you know whats hilarious im half black so now you lose you frailbody homosexual sufu hipster dickriding trend riding faggot u aint shit kill urself

lol
February 16, 2012 @ 10:31 PM

Inactive

Does anyone ever think the word "faggot" will be obsolete in the near future? I'm guessing VERY distant future...

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.