Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 15, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
B Haht

man you really got up ur footwear swag it always ruins it for me on ur fits dbs and vans aint always the answer tbh

coming from someone who thought ^ this would get him props on an interwebz fashion forum
chill your ridicule ovoxoymcmb
February 15, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
db_cooper

teov its all good that ur parents enable you living under their roof and apparently its not frowned upon to live with mom n pops in italy when ur 47. maybe u should move. doesn't ur girl ever ask why u live with ur parentals? or is her head full of air like yours. i'm just wondering
February 15, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
xVILLN

Simple shit

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

February 15, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
hndlz

man you really got up ur footwear swag it always ruins it for me on ur fits dbs and vans aint always the answer tbh

coming from someone who thought ^ this would get him props on an interwebz fashion forum

lol

i mean i have some oxfords from bass and sperrys too( i wouldnt wear with socks cuz if its too cold im not wearin boats) that plus vans authentics/eras and db's is all i got.

never really got into sneaker culture to wanna go and get am1 or j's or w/e. The only thing ives been lookin for recently is some boots, but i feel you ovoxo its all love homie

Dude look just like Lil B. but clean fit doe.

haha. preciate it TYBG

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

February 15, 2012 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

Um, some of you guys are really cute. I can't take...

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 15, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
allucard317

thrift store
supreme
wingtip janos
February 15, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
PandoCalrissian

Damn this sounds gay.

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

February 15, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
daytona squared

lmao i did get props just because your lame ass doesnt like it doesnt = everyone hates it but nice try herb

dont be mad because ur a cookie cutter ass faggot who wants to fit in and too scared to try a new look because ur scared of what some asian kids online think of you lmao

rip subprime

February 15, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
daytona squared

also i dont mean sneakers my dude fuck sneakers that shit is previous level i guess i just never noticed ur other fits i always see vans or dbs

rip subprime

February 15, 2012 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

Damn this sounds gay.

Damn this sounds gay.

No kidding

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 15, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
PKdaGod

teov its all good that ur parents enable you living under their roof and apparently its not frowned upon to live with mom n pops in italy when ur 47. maybe u should move. doesn't ur girl ever ask why u live with ur parentals? or is her head full of air like yours. i'm just wondering

this. Teov prolly has to keep his door open when his fat swine of a gf waddles through his bedroom
February 15, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
B Haht

lmao i did get props just because your lame ass doesnt like it doesnt = everyone hates it but nice try herb
dont be mad because ur a cookie cutter ass faggot who wants to fit in and too scared to try a new look because ur scared of what some asian kids online think of you lmao

Mate..I'm not sure how you thought I was mad by calling you out on dissing someone's footwear while posting the most "cookie cutter ass faggot" shoes every boy, uncle, and grandpa owns. You're the most emotional cat in this thread always cursing and calling people names instead of letting your clothes do the talking.Your idea of "trying a new look" is a crusher bucket hat from your summer '99 family beach vacation. You have no style, and your response that "I want to fit in" by posting a few pics wearing camp caps in a streetwear forum makes no sense. Nephew, YOU'RE POSTING IN THE SAME FORUM for the same reasons. And chill on the unnecessary racial comments, just because your parents raised you racist in the Seattle suburbs doesn't = everyone else did but nice try. This is supposed to be a community of streetwear enthusiasts sharing and critiquing one another's personal style. That being said FIT BATTLE starts tomorrow bru.
February 15, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
kromaqee

nope. i live in italy with my parents

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

February 15, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
BuddyOmar

Mate..I'm not sure how you thought I was mad by calling you out on dissing someone's footwear while posting the most "cookie cutter ass faggot" shoes every boy, uncle, and grandpa owns. You're the most emotional cat in this thread always cursing and calling people names instead of letting your clothes do the talking.Your idea of "trying a new look" is a crusher bucket hat from your summer '99 family beach vacation. You have no style, and your response that "I want to fit in" by posting a few pics wearing camp caps in a streetwear forum makes no sense. Nephew, YOU'RE POSTING IN THE SAME FORUM for the same reasons. And chill on the unnecessary racial comments, just because your parents raised you racist in the Seattle suburbs doesn't = everyone else did but nice try. This is supposed to be a community of streetwear enthusiasts sharing and critiquing one another's personal style. That being said FIT BATTLE starts tomorrow bru.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 15, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
5tein

Did somebody say "fit battle"?!?

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

February 15, 2012 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

damn lil white boy got ethered
February 15, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Specification

Fit Battle. B Haht VS. ovoxoymcmb

I got my money on B Haht!

-Someone should make a poll.
February 15, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
teov

this. Teov prolly has to keep his door open when bruh's mom waddles through his bedroom

don't take it personal ..... but your mom's head game is on point

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 15, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
SFCA

Simple shit

oh chit theres a face to the mod
cool fit.

pants look mad weird teov esp. with the cardi

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

February 15, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
teov

It's because they are meant to be weird, drop crotch pants

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 15, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

this. Teov prolly has to keep his door open when bruh's mom waddles through his bedroom

yea this is fuckiiiing dope

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

February 15, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
yungm

damn lil white boy got ethered

damn son
February 15, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
PandoCalrissian

idont understand how people diss teov when hes fresher than 80% of the people than post on hb regardless of his lifestyle hes got you in the style department

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

February 15, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
yungm

idont understand how people diss teov when hes fresher than 80% of the people than post on hb regardless of his lifestyle hes got you in the style department

i dont even get why people even care about another dudes choice of living. lol people care too much some times smh.
February 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
db_cooper

Nice fit teov. Did u take that pic before or after ur parents cleaned ur room?
February 15, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
teov

Lol there he goes, get a life my friend ..... instead of keep talking about mine

February 15, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Thibault

February 16, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
PKdaGod

Lol there he goes, get a life my friend ..... instead of keep talking about mine

a.k.a., he is right, my mom in fact did clean it. lol what a fucking faggot.
February 16, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
teov

Nah dude don't get it twisted I'm like the perfect man, I cook, I clean....I swag
Jokes aside I'm not even mad at you dudes because you might look funny for the majority of 14 years old dudes on here but you making yourself look like idiots.

February 16, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
camplo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.