WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
@jawdanjawnz your ugly ass doesn't even post fits you rather flame and start topics about wdywt being dead, funny London gets banned all day for flaming yet for months you just post in this thread talking smack sitting behind a screen. Probably blowing a mod



im never not on your mind smokeyface

Why did you stop posting your fits ever since meech "exposed" you, b?
Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
@jawdanjawnz your ugly ass doesn't even post fits you rather flame and start topics about wdywt being dead, funny London gets banned all day for flaming yet for months you just post in this thread talking smack sitting behind a screen. Probably blowing a mod

Hey just let him be man, no point wasting negative energy on something that you can't really physically face. I know some of you guys often argue about this and that and what not to the point where you guys threaten each other, but let's face it doe, we are all behind a screen and yelling at a person through your laptop all acting hard is plain stupid.

Keyboards don't have a yell lock lol. Ray London mackness and whoever else trolls me back n forth just know this isn't serious just fun cause I know you guys will come back at me making it amusing. That dude takes this site seriously feeling all uplifted and happy with himself when he sees those thumbs up on his posts it's sad.
That dude really let that short guy punk him in his own house while wearing work out gloves smh
Edit: London your mad weird you like my local friends pictures on instagram cause they tag #supreme

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:44
im never not on your mind smokeyface

Why did you stop posting your fits ever since meech "exposed" you, b?




exposed???
ill update yall on the GAWDS array of garments
just been to damn busy to snap pics i just took all my shit off matta factr
but exposed...really

mata fact where you at @meech

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
Hey just let him be man, no point wasting negative energy on something that you can't really physically face. I know some of you guys often argue about this and that and what not to the point where you guys threaten each other, but let's face it doe, we are all behind a screen and yelling at a person through your laptop all acting hard is plain stupid.

Keyboards don't have a yell lock lol. Ray London mackness and whoever else trolls me back n forth just know this isn't serious just fun cause I know you guys will come back at me making it amusing. That dude takes this site seriously feeling all uplifted and happy with himself when he sees those thumbs up on his posts it's sad.
That dude really let that short guy punk him in his own house while wearing work out gloves smh
Edit: London your mad weird you like my local friends pictures on instagram cause they tag #supreme


...i cant like shit on instagram god forbid they comment back and share the secrets of the dickies cell phone pocket
i just search tags i dont follow folks unless i know um or they live a lifestyle that is what is portrayed as wealthy

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:48
Why did you stop posting your fits ever since meech "exposed" you, b?




exposed???
ill update yall on the GAWDS array of garments
just been to damn busy to snap pics i just took all my shit off matta factr
but exposed...really

I put quotation marks on the word cause he didnt really do anything cause ur gawd, I didnt really mean to say it the way that you thought it was doe. smh
Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:52
@wehatelondon odd to me you scan the tag and like ransoms photos maybe you should occupy your time with huggin more white guys and taking pics. I'm a stay wearing dickies and my $20 Levi denim and you'll stay wearing the same hat, fake Jordan's and selling that fake supreme. End of story

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:52
shut up. there's a pm link for your shit.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:53
lmao claire is so ugly
Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
@wehatelondon odd to me you scan the tag and like ransoms photos maybe you should occupy your time with huggin more white guys and taking pics. I'm a stay wearing dickies and my $20 Levi denim and you'll stay wearing the same hat, fake Jordan's and selling that fake supreme. End of story


hat game crazy
jordan game stupid
paypal stay ready to cop
fuck nighas cant afford my prices..the broke bitches
@dstyles buy the foams!!!

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:56
shut up. there's a pm link for your shit.


instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:56
lmao claire is so ugly

That's my goddess b.
One day she'll bestow us with ass pics you'll never can imagine and regret ever saying this.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:58
lmao claire is so ugly

That's my goddess b.
One day she'll bestow us with ass pics you'll never can imagine and regret ever saying this.

she aint never gon show a gawd them tittes thou
saw that dick imprint and her vagina ran off her body

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:58
shut up. there's a pm link for your shit.

You goof

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 03:50
Oct 20, 2012 @ 04:05
.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 04:57
dope^

www.headhunterla.com

Oct 20, 2012 @ 05:40

i keel u
Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:08
lmao claire is so ugly

That's my goddess b.
One day she'll bestow us with ass pics you'll never can imagine and regret ever saying this.


Slipper game on point

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
That's my goddess b.
One day she'll bestow us with ass pics you'll never can imagine and regret ever saying this.


Slipper game on point

why u mad, i didnt do anything wrong doe b.
Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:10
Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:13
Got damn 0-49 think you set a new record nigga @suprememilk

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:17
@justsayray just reposting pics why you salty?
@realnigga I love the hate

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
@justsayray just reposting pics why you salty?
@realnigga I love the hate

You're not funny.
Your hb existence is just a waste of html.
Supreme does not make you cute.
You think you can skate.
Lil Wayne skates better than you.
@mackness has a soul
You don't
You're empty.
Without Supreme.
Dickies won't save you.

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:44
@justsayray why would wearing supreme make any man cute? Suss
Nice try though, now your even writing like London damn his shit must be raw from you riding it so much. And you used that gif yesterday. So mad

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:53
I WEAR THESE SHOES TOO MUCH.


ig @hentaiwarlord

Oct 20, 2012 @ 06:54


2 goal due hoodrat stuff

shit u got some fuckin horse-like dodgeball thighs
Oct 20, 2012 @ 07:07
Oct 20, 2012 @ 07:22
matchu staying strapped

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 20, 2012 @ 09:47


prosto
carhartt
misbhv
lee
nike


misbhv
lee
nike

Labellevie

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Labellevie/443653665672944?ref=ts&fref=ts
Oct 20, 2012 @ 09:57
facebook lmao

you serial killer niga
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.