October 9, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

fuck that immortality bullshit if romney gets elected we will see soon how immortal wehatelondon is vol. iranwar
you know fake jordans and an internetgang can't save you out there

I get out nxt year b
I aint going kno were
#cuteniggagang
#cuteniggagangforever
#wehatelondonunetherable
#theymad
#theygonestaymad
#fuckniggascanttouchmeevenifyouhadamillonfingers
#idontwearobey

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 9, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
YoungRizal

I like this guy @mouthwashjosh

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 9, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
dmwalking

@fuckenjoe I had to give it a second look cuz technically it's a decent fit. What makes it look feminine is the shape of your legs and the cut of the jeans. No homo, but it looks like you have hips. Your thigh to calf thickness ratio also looks more like a womans. Probably not so without the pants (major pause), but the pants aren't flattering.

The way they cut in to your waist, flare a bit out around your hips, then taper from wide to slim down the leg...that's a feminine looking line.

One suggestion would be to sag your pants a bit so that they sit ON your hips instead of wearing them at your waist. That way the pants will have a straight line down rather than a curve around the hip. Another suggestion is to get pants that don't taper as sharply. Those pants accentuate your thighs. Not a masculine look. Try on some straight leg. Make sure the thighs fit right and your hips ain't poppin. And if you still want a taper, have a tailer hook it up.

Simply put, the slim look ain't for everyone. Gotta wear what works with your body type.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 9, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
dmwalking

"3zero6" @kiranharrison If you feel good in what you wear, keep doing your thing. Taste is subjective. HB's taste is generally somewhere between baggy and slim or just straight up slim. Also, the clothes you wore are cut like that...somewhere in between. So you're gonna look silly trying to rock it baggy.

If you like baggy, then like baggy. Just do it right. Like, the way your pants got that saggy vagina look in between the legs is a bad look. Check out the WDYWT over at 5th dimension forums. They might give you a better idea on how to do baggy. Just be mindful that baggy will make you look skinnier than you already are.

October 9, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
Mr_Chukes

@dmwalking it is because I Nigerian. Nigerian men tend to have big butts. I dont know why but that is how it is. I have a small waist cause I am in shape 30w. But I have to wear size 36 because I need the room. So I use to wear skinny levis but I have switched to slim jeans like weird guys. Those were my old 510s
October 9, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
dmwalking

@dmwalking it is because I Nigerian. Nigerian men tend to have big butts. I dont know why but that is how it is. I have a small waist cause I am in shape 30w. But I have to wear size 36 because I need the room. So I use to wear skinny levis but I have switched to slim jeans like weird guys. Those were my old 510s

@fuckenjoe LMAO IDK about the correlation between being Nigerian and having a large behind, but if you say so. But yeah, I think that's the case. You have large thighs. According to you, you have a large behind. You gotta work with your body type. Cuz real talk, if you packing more meat than a white girl, a slim cut is gonna look feminine on you. Like I said, try straight leg. And if you still feel the need for a tapered ankle, a tailor can help.

October 9, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
Mr_Chukes

=dmwalking;http://hypebeast.com/forums/pos16107]

@fuckenjoe LMAO IDK about the correlation between being Nigerian and having a large behind, but if you say so. But yeah, I think that's the case. You have large thighs. According to you, you have a large behind. You gotta work with your body type. Cuz real talk, if you packing more meat than a white girl, a slim cut is gonna look feminine on you. Like I said, try straight leg. And if you still feel the need for a tapered ankle, a tailor can help.
I got it bro my weird guys dont look feminine. just those 510s. I could sag them more. Thanks for the advice though.
October 9, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
Jollibee.

@fuckenjoe I had to give it a second look cuz technically it's a decent fit. What makes it look feminine is the shape of your legs and the cut of the jeans. No homo, but it looks like you have hips. Your thigh to calf thickness ratio also looks more like a womans. Probably not so without the pants (major pause), but the pants aren't flattering.

The way they cut in to your waist, flare a bit out around your hips, then taper from wide to slim down the leg...that's a feminine looking line.

One suggestion would be to sag your pants a bit so that they sit ON your hips instead of wearing them at your waist. That way the pants will have a straight line down rather than a curve around the hip. Another suggestion is to get pants that don't taper as sharply. Those pants accentuate your thighs. Not a masculine look. Try on some straight leg. Make sure the thighs fit right and your hips ain't poppin. And if you still want a taper, have a tailer hook it up.

Simply put, the slim look ain't for everyone. Gotta wear what works with your body type.

this is what he means joe
October 9, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
hndlz

naija boyz weindis
@fuckenjoe been eatin too much eba and puff puff

hndlz.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

naija boyz weindis
@fuckenjoe been eatin too much eba and puff puff

I wish bro. Man puff puff is so bomb. My mom doesnt make it.
October 9, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
mayimbe181

Nike coonect from london in town - West 147 crew - Naked Cowboy - Bored at a bar so i drew Leo TMNT - Local Bodega cat
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > ** Mayimbe181

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

October 9, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
nelsonLIUser

undercover
uu
pbj
vans

nlsnl.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
backlikethat

@mayimbe181 stop postin da instagram pics here its blurry my man
October 9, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Wdywt actually helpn people

October 9, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
dmwalking

@nelsonliuser I'm like 80% positive that your pic is not doing your PBJ's justice.

October 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
nelsonLIUser

@dmwalking haha yeah the lighting is pretty shitty in my hallway. here's a better picture. still not the best though.

nlsnl.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
The-Arm

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

October 9, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
TALIBAN

cool cool cool
October 9, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
.Lord.

cool cool cool
October 9, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
GRlMM

favorite fit from you, arm cool
October 9, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

"#CuteNiggaGang or die" - Barack Obama
"I let Thug fuck Amber Rose" - Kanye West
"Peasants bow down to da realist nigga, Thug" - Ghandi

Walmart shirt
Real Nigga Jeans
Gangsta watch
CDP Bred 11s
October 9, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Cuteniggabredgang
We in dis
They will dislike what they fear

October 9, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
real nigga

"#CuteNiggaGang or die" - Barack Obama
"I let Thug fuck Amber Rose" - Kanye West
"Peasants bow down to da realist nigga, Thug" - Ghandi

Walmart shirt
Real Nigga Jeans
Gangsta watch
CDP Bred 11s

Young niggas run everything

October 9, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
CR∆Q ROXX

Free Big Lurch.

October 9, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
JohnvHarrison

do you own an iron or..?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 9, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
rabbitman

do you own an iron or..?

be careful what you pretend to be

October 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
real nigga

Damn nigga how you made that Acroplis snap look worse than London, I have no idea

Young niggas run everything

October 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

RIP SW∆G
October 9, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
esjay

Old Navy
Tee
Levis
AJ 1

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 9, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Sway Calloway

All I do is eat tuna and listen to Rich Hil

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.