Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 14, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
camplo

damn some people need to just leave this website u fucking faggots dress like shit

not that I disagree but this dude gave props to that double socks coin purse cat
February 14, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Jvlv

adnan bape camo game proper cool
February 14, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
MVRCUS

damn some people need to just leave this website u fucking faggots dress like shit

not that I disagree but this dude gave props to that double socks coin purse cat

not to mention the only thing i can think of when I see "ovoxo" is cake ass drake and a those kids who put corny sayings in front of pictures, like motivational photos etc etc... not that i'm accusing you. but it would help your credibility if you had a fit up there.
February 14, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
Fusion

wadddup.

i have the same coach but not digging the shoes or pants

Yes.

February 14, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Rekuso

does anyone know what jacket this is?

ig quinnrekuso

February 14, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
PandoCalrissian

The cleanliness in this thread lately is dope cool

yea i would, nigga.

You might get away with it out in Iowa or Nebraska or whatever other obscure shitty state you live in but in Cali where real niggas live you'd get stomped the fuck out

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

February 14, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Koven

lol this guys a faggot

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 14, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
illywassup

not to mention the only thing i can think of when I see "ovoxo" is cake ass drake and a those kids who put corny sayings in front of pictures, like motivational photos etc etc... not that i'm accusing you. but it would help your credibility if you had a fit up there.

u been sleepin?homeboi got multiple fits up here
February 14, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
D. Rose

looks like h&m

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

February 14, 2012 @ 02:37 AM

Inactive

Um, do you live in Elk Grove, Ca?

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 14, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
jawesome

Pretty sure it's Gap. I got one identical to it.

Instagram: prxsh

February 14, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
gfresh82

February 14, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
tehcake

What boots are those?

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

February 14, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Jamie Dimon

Can't believe no one said it yet, but why the hell do you have a mirror with you in the woods?

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 14, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
ThatPatP

nigga dun goofed

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

February 14, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Knives

I'm a princess

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

February 14, 2012 @ 04:21 AM

Inactive

February 14, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
THEBIGNB

Jesus fucking christ, stop fucking quoting that pic of the dude in the girl jeans and glasses, making me sick to my stomach

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

February 14, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Specification

Can't believe no one said it yet, but why the hell do you have a mirror with you in the woods?

Wow, I just noticed that.
February 14, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Ape2

Wow, I just noticed that.

Maybe he has a green screen or something behind him in his room

the original

February 14, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
camplo

polo/nike/levis/sperry

tried to draw a big dick but it got fucked up

ROFL. Fucking Sperry boat shoes, with socks. Shit's disgusting.
February 14, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
THEBIGNB

And im not in the fucking woods, im in my mini horses paddock, the mirror is out there cuz my mini horse had a cocain adiction, he blows huge lines off that mirror on the daily.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

February 14, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
BuddyOmar

polo/nike/levis/sperry

tried to draw a big dick but it got fucked up

ROFL. Fucking Sperry boat shoes, with socks. Shit's disgusting.

Keep the chickens clucking, this on my wrist is nothing. It's just yellow hearts and pink diamonds. Where I get the money from this? Don't think rhyming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 14, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
Shanklin

meh
http://kevinshanklin.com/

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 14, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
MUSASHI

February 14, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
sharkahkhan

that supreme camo hoody is hella dope bruh.

does it come in black?

February 14, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
daytona squared

dude you fucking noob ass members if you knew anything about me you'd know i changed my name to this when take care came out sarcastically so please you fucking frailbody shitty dressed pinoys with no bitches kill yourself you will never dress as well as me keep wearing diamond supply co and sneakers like its 2008 and bringing nothing new to the table. i live in seattle and its 40 degrees and raining everyday do you really think im going to fucking go sockless? there is no fucking rule about socks and boat shoes either you fucking idiots people do it all the time do not comment on a style you know nothing about keep shopping on karmaloop and zumies

****** and the reason i gave him props for the double socks is because i understood it all the basketball players back in high school used to wear their socks like that just because you're all asians or suburban white kids with no knowledge doesnt mean you can flame some dude for wearing his socks like that

rip subprime

February 14, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
hentai

PREACH

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

February 14, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
TKDESIGNROOM

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

February 14, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
camplo

dude you fucking noob ass members if you knew anything about me you'd know i changed my name to this when take care came out sarcastically so please you fucking frailbody shitty dressed pinoys with no bitches kill yourself you will never dress as well as me keep wearing diamond supply co and sneakers like its 2008 and bringing nothing new to the table. i live in seattle and its 40 degrees and raining everyday do you really think im going to fucking go sockless? there is no fucking rule about socks and boat shoes either you fucking idiots people do it all the time do not comment on a style you know nothing about keep shopping on karmaloop and zumies

****** and the reason i gave him props for the double socks is because i understood it all the basketball players back in high school used to wear their socks like that just because you're all asians or suburban white kids with no knowledge doesnt mean you can flame some dude for wearing his socks like that

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.