WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Oct 07, 2012 @ 18:50
Wore this last night. If you think anything is too big you are fucking retarded.

The flames, they're coming...... run.

Oct 07, 2012 @ 18:51
All the shit talking getting to you huh bruhbruh!

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 07, 2012 @ 18:58
damn 7 thumbs down allready whehatelondon lifestyle gonna make it

Dont compare this nigha to the gawd

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:03
God knows as i expose the robotic hypebeast up in the same clothes.
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:04
Wore this last night. If you think anything is too big you are fucking retarded.

strong drawstring penis
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:04
3zero6: its too big
Trunks: shitty picture, cool fit.

diamonds are forever.

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:05
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:07
you dont get enough thumbs up so you change clotheS?
them sbs cant save you

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:20

DOG IS GIVENCHY ROTTWEILER EDITION
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:22

Sup.

funny how the same jacket gets a different fit on people

ig supremecellar

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:23
Size down on pants
Get longer shoes

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:27
Frail Canadian lifestyle might not make it

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:30
civil or whatever that shit is <
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:31
them sbs cant save you

No I don't care about thumbs up. If I did I would try to come on here look what everyone else is wearing and change to fit the role. I really don't give a fuck. I just post what I wore. It's the Internet people are going to hate no matter what. Also people have different taste and preferences. You should know this. You like to rock FAKE shit while I rock the real. That is your preference right? I don't care about what people on the Internet think. If someone died on here I wouldn't give a fuck. The same as if I died no one on here would care. That's just how life is.

Ps: the second photo is one I forgot to upload. Check my photobucket. I know some of you faggots already did.
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:36
Lol @ Fuckenjoe catchin feelings

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:38
Tom's don't count as real shit

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:41

frail boy gang

Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:51
Tom's don't count as real shit

They hot in the IE Southern California.
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:52
past two days.

Recycled

thrift 511s OTW

Really feeling the top fit.
Oct 07, 2012 @ 19:52
Doesn't matter where they're "hot" they are ugly regardless

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:02
them sbs cant save you

No I don't care about thumbs up. If I did I would try to come on here look what everyone else is wearing and change to fit the role. I really don't give a fuck. I just post what I wore. It's the Internet people are going to hate no matter what. Also people have different taste and preferences. You should know this. You like to rock FAKE shit while I rock the real. That is your preference right? I don't care about what people on the Internet think. If someone died on here I wouldn't give a fuck. The same as if I died no one on here would care. That's just how life is.

Ps: the second photo is one I forgot to upload. Check my photobucket. I know some of you faggots already did.

(Invalid img)

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:04
them sbs cant save you

Listening to these dudes with size down to a smedium on shit that already look tight you may die lol...seriously hate is hidden admiration...i also dont think we hatelondon wears fake shit...

instagram- @phantom.lounge

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:06
i kno they love me
hype beast is nothing without me

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:06
We all have hidden admiration for those Toms

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:07
i wish they had more glitter

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:07
Sunday football mode...Black sweater leftout

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:09
@ WEHATELONDON you blaze?

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:09
n...i also dont think we hatelondon wears fake shit...

you in for a rude awakening
Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:10

(Invalid img)

Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:10
for old times sake

sup
levis
vans

stop this fucking haircut u azns aint menswear l0l0l0l

asians can't be menswear? why are you so ignorant?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.