Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 3, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
DaPark

Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 3, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Ghidrah

Nigga beefy as fuck doe.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
hndlz

double

hndlz.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
hndlz

Been a while....
this is the first arm fit where i can afford the shoes hes wearing.
and info on tigerstipe pants.

you can buy tigerstripe anything at an army shop for $30~

i question whether the arm is really gettin dat guap cause look at this niggas bathroom.. why is he spending 1000+ on a pair of ricky owens boots when his bathroom look like he live in some bum ass apartment? i know ronnel gettin that guap cause his house always look mad nice.. kids dont go spending your entire paycheck on a pair of 1200 dollar boots my niggas

although i agree that there are certain priorities that MOST(not all) hold to a higher value than others, like food and housing, at the end of the day, people can spend money as they wish.

if a nigga lives in an apartment and wants to buy a bently vs. a better living space, then so be it.

hndlz.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Rekuso

what lvc's @drtmcgrt ?

ig quinnrekuso

October 3, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Mr_Chukes

October 3, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Mr_Chukes

October 3, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

DRTMCGRT has some of the cleanest fits in this thread

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 3, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy
Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy

Your death is one less mouth to fill with grain

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 3, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
CrackPipeLips

Been a while....

i question whether the arm is really gettin dat guap cause look at this niggas bathroom.. why is he spending 1000+ on a pair of ricky owens boots when his bathroom look like he live in some bum ass apartment? i know ronnel gettin that guap cause his house always look mad nice.. kids dont go spending your entire paycheck on a pair of 1200 dollar boots my niggas

although i agree that there are certain priorities that MOST(not all) hold to a higher value than others, like food and housing, at the end of the day, people can spend money as they wish.

if a nigga lives in an apartment and wants to buy a bently vs. a better living space, then so be it.

lol thats the definition of hood rich nigga, hes buyin 1200 dollar boots but livin in a 600 dollar month apartment with 2 other niggas. just cause you have the money on hand don't mean you can afford it
October 3, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
drtmcgrt

what lvc's @drtmcgrt ?

1954 501 Pitchfork 2

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

October 3, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy
Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy

October 3, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Wdywt fell off

Coming from this guy
Wdywt fell off

Coming from thiis guy

October 3, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Your Fan

lol thats the definition of hood rich nigga, hes buyin 1200 dollar boots but livin in a 600 dollar month apartment with 2 other niggas. just cause you have the money on hand don't mean you can afford it

If he's comfortable with his living conditions why should he change it? I'm sure you aren't the most wise person when it comes to spending money either, but if you're comfortable with what you got and can appreciate what you buy then what's the problem?
October 3, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
jayjetson617

Been a while....

I worked in plenty of houses on beacon where the bathroom looks likes shit with a cast iron tub and the rent still be 2500 plus a month...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

October 3, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Jollibee.

Nigga beefy as fuck doe.

love u man, thanks for the compliment ;)
also now i know why my legs wer awkward, i was sagging too much
October 3, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
Jollibee.

too be honest dude that shirt is weak no hate.
October 3, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
dmwalking

Kind of a silly question. Interiors can vary in appearance by location. Just because dude doesn't feel the need to remodel a bathroom in an older house doesn't mean he's not getting guap. Work on that logic. The way YOU would spend money isn't the way others would spend money.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
ozzyb3ar

I suck at taking picks of myself but this is my fit for the day:

10 Deep XXX Snapback
Diamond Supply Co. tee
Levi's trucker vest
Levi 511 skinny jeans
AJ3 True Blues

Any comment's, or helpful criticism?
October 3, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

Kind of a silly question. Interiors can vary in appearance by location. Just because dude doesn't feel the need to remodel a bathroom in an older house doesn't mean he's not getting guap. Work on that logic. The way YOU would spend money isn't the way others would spend money.

honestly i have no idea what his financial situation is, but i know 1200 dollar shoes is out of most peoples reach. its just a lot of people i know spend frivilously on luxury items like that and live in some bum ass apartment with 2 other people and are always complaining about how they cant wait for their next paycheck to buy some more new expensive ass shit. I buy expensive shit once and a while when I can afford it, I dont splurge 1200 of my 2000 paycheck on some shoes doe. theres a reason that shits so expensive.. its reserved for rich people.. The most expensive pair of shoes I own are like 500 dollar CPs and they are nice, but looking back on it I probably wouldn't have bought them again, because even though the quality is on point, 500 is a lot to spend on one pair of kicks.. but if you are rich it dont mean shit.
October 3, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Jollibee.

honestly i have no idea what his financial situation is, but i know 1200 dollar shoes is out of most peoples reach. its just a lot of people i know spend frivilously on luxury items like that and live in some bum ass apartment with 2 other people and are always complaining about how they cant wait for their next paycheck to buy some more new expensive ass shit. I buy expensive shit once and a while when I can afford it, I dont splurge 1200 of my 2000 paycheck on some shoes doe

the real point is why do you care on how people spend their money? It's all materialistic things, if you can afford it and your heart desires it then why not cop? You're like saying people don't buy sport cars because the mass can't afford it but there are individuals who save up their whole pay check just so that they can get nice things for themselves. People like you are just too tied up to the "norm" of what is the "right" amount to spend money but some people get out of that "norm" so they can pursue their own happiness.
In summary:
You does not equal Me. You are not me nor them. We are all different. Different perspective for each individual.
October 3, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
Your Fan

honestly i have no idea what his financial situation is, but i know 1200 dollar shoes is out of most peoples reach. its just a lot of people i know spend frivilously on luxury items like that and live in some bum ass apartment with 2 other people and are always complaining about how they cant wait for their next paycheck to buy some more new expensive ass shit. I buy expensive shit once and a while when I can afford it, I dont splurge 1200 of my 2000 paycheck on some shoes doe. theres a reason that shits so expensive.. its reserved for rich people.. The most expensive pair of shoes I own are like 500 dollar CPs and they are nice, but looking back on it I probably wouldn't have bought them again, because even though the quality is on point, 500 is a lot to spend on one pair of kicks.. but if you are rich it dont mean shit.

If they were reserved for rich people middle class people wouldn't be able to afford them. If he can keep a stable home and splurge enough to buy 1200 USD shoes then he's doing something right.
October 3, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Ghidrah

I suck at taking picks of myself but this is my fit for the day:

10 Deep XXX Snapback
Diamond Supply Co. tee
Levi's trucker vest
Levi 511 skinny jeans
AJ3 True Blues

Any comment's, or helpful criticism?
I would flee off of this site before you ethered to death.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
CrackPipeLips

If they were reserved for rich people middle class people wouldn't be able to afford them. If he can keep a stable home and splurge enough to buy 1200 USD shoes then he's doing something right.

most middle class people cant afford them, they just think they can. if you're spending more than 50 percent of your paycheck on some shoes nigga you need to re adjust your definition of afford.
October 3, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Your Fan

How do you know he didn't save up? God you people are acting like little girls because someone who doesn't affect your personal life likes to splurge a bit. And did he ever confirm that he was middle class or even spending 40% of his every check?
October 3, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
CrackPipeLips

How do you know he didn't save up? God you people are acting like little girls because someone who doesn't affect your personal life likes to splurge a bit. And did he ever confirm that he was middle class or even spending 40% of his every check?

I'm not referring to him in my last post, like i said i dont know his financial situation, but i personally know people who spend that much on luxury items... and then complain about how they broke lol

lol whatever i dunno spend what on what you want, im just sayin i would feel kinda stupid if i were to buy 1200 dollar shoes personally. if i was making 100K+ a year maybe i'd feel alright about it.
October 3, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Your Fan

I'm not referring to him in my last post, like i said i dont know his financial situation, but i personally know people who spend that much on luxury items... and then complain about how they broke lol

That's what you call an idiot.
October 3, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Jollibee.

Hey mods can u suspend your fan and crackpipelips, they're spamming the wdywt threads, people will miss out on my awkward legs.
October 3, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
LoLife

^I wouldnt say ban them but force them to talk about it in another thread

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

October 3, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Naw ..ban
Clogging the thread
Im missin vitual info

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.