WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

September 04, 2012 @ 23:44:59
the mods cracking down?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 05, 2012 @ 00:56:14
Cheers for the comments all

real shit i would let u rape me, my mom, and all my female relatives.

ur so fucking awesome bro. ur like the white based god.
September 05, 2012 @ 01:00:07
i am not king zeek

September 05, 2012 @ 01:04:07
those rick owens are something serious
September 05, 2012 @ 01:45:25
@The-Arm
Bro always has a great mix of Rick Owens and Supreme
September 05, 2012 @ 01:48:21
Cheers for the comments all

used to think your fits were a little over rated but this fit is fire smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 05, 2012 @ 03:44:08
all those dislikes I feel like wehatelondon
September 05, 2012 @ 03:48:29
yo fit was that non recyclable garbage thou

September 05, 2012 @ 03:55:34
all those dislikes I feel like wehatelondon

that E depression
September 05, 2012 @ 04:55:18
looks like a givenchy model forreal tho
dope fits bru

brvndon.tumblr.com

September 05, 2012 @ 05:16:06
if you're gonna buy a givenchy tee for that much, why would you cover it up with a button up? thats just stupid.
September 05, 2012 @ 05:40:22
Why wear pants when you got on polo draws ..that's just stupid

September 05, 2012 @ 06:05:54
Thanks for the love HB fam!
September 05, 2012 @ 06:56:43
if you're gonna buy a givenchy tee for that much, why would you cover it up with a button up? thats just stupid.

Because
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/rook-rottweiler-t-shirt/3378174?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=4900

brvndon.tumblr.com

September 05, 2012 @ 07:05:29

Because
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/rook-rottweiler-t-shirt/3378174?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=4900

2k12

i love u all

September 05, 2012 @ 12:51:23
recycle

what jacket and hoodie is that?
September 05, 2012 @ 13:07:21

This is super dope, but didn't you used to post here a few years ago under a different name? I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that.
September 05, 2012 @ 13:51:05
@Thearm I know im late but that fit is fire the first way you had it...
Rainy day...
Staples Design leather
Black v neck
Levis
Hong Kong luxury brand cipher seditionarys

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

September 05, 2012 @ 15:24:05

This is super dope, but didn't you used to post here a few years ago under a different name? I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that.

so we are supposed to like it because he wears expensive shit?

IG: @mobbyluii

September 05, 2012 @ 15:36:54
recycle

what jacket and hoodie is that?

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/12/22/stussy-x-neighborhood-x-levis-boneyards-ii-conspiracy-denim-jacket/

hoodie is probably AA

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 05, 2012 @ 15:47:11

I wear fake shit and get dislikes sooo yes we should like him

September 05, 2012 @ 15:50:36
y'all are fuckin gay

not even hating on the-arm, i can respect the dude for what he's doing

but holy shit, if anyone else wore pants that tight you guys would be like LOL TAKE OFF UR SISTERS PANTS BRUH.
September 05, 2012 @ 16:21:37

Really dude? I'm pretty sure most people like his fit cuz it something people don't see the pieces often and him pulling it off. Stop being some Debbie downer and just let it be

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

September 05, 2012 @ 16:45:49

Adidas, Gap, Nike, Uniqlo

I am sick. I have 9am classes.
September 05, 2012 @ 17:00:20
The-Arm - Always coming correct.
September 05, 2012 @ 17:01:31

Really dude? I'm pretty sure most people like his fit cuz it something people don't see the pieces often and him pulling it off. Stop being some Debbie downer and just let it be

what are you talking about? I never said I dislike the fit, as a matter of fact, ive always been fascinated how he executes the style of his fits. I love em...

"I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that."
-Helgen

the comment he said is what is stupid... he makes it sound like in order to not get "hated on" you have to wear expensive shit...

September 05, 2012 @ 17:12:05
Eh man all I'm saying is if you rock the clothes nice the price tag don't matter. Expensive or cheap.

/ofourdiscussion

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

September 05, 2012 @ 17:13:31
Eh man all I'm saying is if you rock the clothes nice the price tag don't matter. Expensive or cheap.

/ofourdiscussion

I agree with you...
and yes..

September 05, 2012 @ 17:42:59
I don't know where or why the fuck you even think I was talking to you or what a male's attire has to do with your comment that you don't even know, or how I was trying to say that "because his clothing is expensive, that I'm trying to say he's better than you" (because you are clearly acting juvenile for it) or even trying to boast that expense is what makes an individual that much better... But being that you want to lash out for that, that clearly shows that you are just a jealous person who really has no prospects and can spend the time to try and analyze a less than two line message and form it into something you use to make yourself feel better because you really have nothing better to do.

What I said was he looked familiar to a poster years ago who used to get hate because he always wore expensive items, and I couldn't remember his name. I didn't say I wanted to hold his dick through his baggy pants as he walked down the street because I felt it would bring me luxury and fame, son.
September 05, 2012 @ 17:47:47
And please, one more thing, I rarely see people wearing full K-mart wear and they look like they care about fashion. I think the key element that people here don't understand is that true fashion comes at a price. There are times where people can go to a place like K-mart and make something work, but that's only in the eyes of those who don't know true fashion. I can't talk much, I don't dress like almost anyone here, but I definitely know quality threads just by looking at them and touching them.

Everything has a price, and the more you pay, the better it is. Don't be fabled, whether you like it or not, the higher the price, the better the quality. If you don't like it, don't try and buy it, it's very simple.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x