WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

August 30, 2012 @ 20:52:59
August 30, 2012 @ 20:59:51

keepin' it basic for college.

Nike Free Run+ 3
APC PS
Old Navy
Supreme x CdG

That's clean. Nice fit.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 21:01:10
No love on hb...
But beyond the computer screen smh...little nigga you should get out more... meet some females maybe you wont care about what niggas do or wear...in 2007 when you joined hb to get style tips meanwhile real niggas was...

These the type of chicks that would let the whole block run a train, though.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

August 30, 2012 @ 21:02:37
August 30, 2012 @ 21:03:13
I have not taken intamite pictures with females since I was in 10th grade
Facebook twitter instagram wil get u caught up
If I say I never fucked um and ain no pictures of us together I can say I don't even know um
Nun of y'all will understand what I just stated above
Aye minds post pictures of you kissin them teeshirts
August 30, 2012 @ 21:04:38
August 30, 2012 @ 21:14:04
No love on hb...
But beyond the computer screen smh...little nigga you should get out more... meet some females maybe you wont care about what niggas do or wear...in 2007 when you joined hb to get style tips meanwhile real niggas was...

These the type of chicks that would let the whole block run a train, though.

You and I both know what the hood trains look like....

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

August 30, 2012 @ 21:38:32
:| Watermelon your as dumb the gifts/vids you post...jetsetradio that's the honest truth
you both get no love but you both stay posting the same wack ass shit.
I need something to laugh at though when I enter this thread might as well be you 2 clowns.

You aint gonna gain any fans to your already crappy ass brand with talk like this b.
August 30, 2012 @ 21:40:39
For someone that thinks he's to good for hb and the internet trying awfully hard to justify himself by posting pics with females as if that makes you any less of a clown. Im done I'm just gonna continue to laugh at you every time you try to explain yourself for wearing ugly ass shoes keep posting fool hb needs a jester...same goes for watermelon post another dumbass video as a comeback or corny ass gif
August 30, 2012 @ 21:43:20
For someone that thinks he's to good for hb and the internet trying awfully hard to justify himself by posting pics with females as if that makes you any less of a clown. Im done I'm just gonna continue to laugh at you every time you try to explain yourself for wearing ugly ass shoes keep posting fool hb needs a jester...same goes for watermelon post another dumbass video as a comeback or corny ass gif

/thread
August 30, 2012 @ 21:43:31

Why you so bumhurt? jayjetson and wehatelondon bone your girl?
August 30, 2012 @ 21:45:42

I don't know if you're dyslexic or you're just terrible at coming up with insulting nicknames.
August 30, 2012 @ 21:52:22
No love on hb...

No love on hb...

You're very handsomesmokeyface

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 30, 2012 @ 21:53:16

everything looks so correct smokeyface

edit: page 500 smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
August 30, 2012 @ 21:58:33

So that's you? The dude that's always talking shit to me. Imagined you being black

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 30, 2012 @ 22:03:21

So that's you? The dude that's always talking shit to me. Imagined you being black

who are you writing to?
August 30, 2012 @ 22:05:52
Oops! I thought Millz punk ass posted that fit. My bad welterweight

August 30, 2012 @ 22:12:08
fuck off boland

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 22:13:18
fuck off boland

What, dummy?

August 30, 2012 @ 22:13:24
Oops! I thought Millz punk ass posted that fit. My bad welterweight

it amuses me that I made you upset. smokeyface
August 30, 2012 @ 22:15:04
You will never make me upset, dummy.

August 30, 2012 @ 22:22:00
virgin ^
August 30, 2012 @ 22:23:15
What, dummy? ^

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 30, 2012 @ 22:30:40
page 500
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

dumbass.gif
August 30, 2012 @ 22:41:31

lol...now i think im too good for hb when i stated mulitple times i like this site...justifying my kicks with pics of females?...you clowned yourself with that response, respond accordingly instead of trying to build a hb hate mobb...better yet re read what i posted

No love on hb...

i came at you and you looking for back up....smh...regardless if my fit sucks i contribute to what the thread asks for and i dont worry about what the nexts man doing...

August 30, 2012 @ 22:41:44
no one likes you, barbagel.
August 30, 2012 @ 23:02:42
@boland885...i dont even know how to respond to that...good look anyways and i dont see why niggas keep insisting on insulting your sexuality when your open about it...i think they got secret crushes on you and they dont know how to share they feelings...just saying

August 30, 2012 @ 23:03:31

lol...now i think im too good for hb when i stated mulitple times i like this site...justifying my kicks with pics of females?...you clowned yourself with that response, respond accordingly instead of trying to build a hb hate mobb...better yet re read what i posted

No love on hb...

i came at you and you looking for back up....smh...regardless if my fit sucks i contribute to what the thread asks for and i dont worry about what the nexts man doing...

why...do you feel the need.... to respond... to every.. comment.. and type... like this.. while you reminisce on old times that nobody cares about...
August 30, 2012 @ 23:03:39
Originally posted by Inactive User

Clean fit on some fresh mechanic shit...i dig it

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x