kafka

Adidas, Gap, Nike, Uniqlo

I am sick. I have 9am classes.
September 5, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
-Scientifik-

The-Arm - Always coming correct.
September 5, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
mobbyluii

This is super dope, but didn't you used to post here a few years ago under a different name? I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that.

so we are supposed to like it because he wears expensive shit?

Really dude? I'm pretty sure most people like his fit cuz it something people don't see the pieces often and him pulling it off. Stop being some Debbie downer and just let it be

what are you talking about? I never said I dislike the fit, as a matter of fact, ive always been fascinated how he executes the style of his fits. I love em...

"I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that."
-Helgen

the comment he said is what is stupid... he makes it sound like in order to not get "hated on" you have to wear expensive shit...

IG: @mobbyluii

September 5, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
YoungRizal

Eh man all I'm saying is if you rock the clothes nice the price tag don't matter. Expensive or cheap.

/ofourdiscussion

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 5, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
mobbyluii

Eh man all I'm saying is if you rock the clothes nice the price tag don't matter. Expensive or cheap.

/ofourdiscussion

I agree with you...
and yes..

September 5, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
Helgen

I don't know where or why the fuck you even think I was talking to you or what a male's attire has to do with your comment that you don't even know, or how I was trying to say that "because his clothing is expensive, that I'm trying to say he's better than you" (because you are clearly acting juvenile for it) or even trying to boast that expense is what makes an individual that much better... But being that you want to lash out for that, that clearly shows that you are just a jealous person who really has no prospects and can spend the time to try and analyze a less than two line message and form it into something you use to make yourself feel better because you really have nothing better to do.

What I said was he looked familiar to a poster years ago who used to get hate because he always wore expensive items, and I couldn't remember his name. I didn't say I wanted to hold his dick through his baggy pants as he walked down the street because I felt it would bring me luxury and fame, son.
September 5, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Helgen

And please, one more thing, I rarely see people wearing full K-mart wear and they look like they care about fashion. I think the key element that people here don't understand is that true fashion comes at a price. There are times where people can go to a place like K-mart and make something work, but that's only in the eyes of those who don't know true fashion. I can't talk much, I don't dress like almost anyone here, but I definitely know quality threads just by looking at them and touching them.

Everything has a price, and the more you pay, the better it is. Don't be fabled, whether you like it or not, the higher the price, the better the quality. If you don't like it, don't try and buy it, it's very simple.
September 5, 2012 @ 05:58 PM

the higher the price, the better the quality

September 5, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
ndrew

www.headhunterla.com

September 5, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
mobbyluii

I don't know where or why the fuck you even think I was talking to you or what a male's attire has to do with your comment that you don't even know, or how I was trying to say that "because his clothing is expensive, that I'm trying to say he's better than you" (because you are clearly acting juvenile for it) or even trying to boast that expense is what makes an individual that much better... But being that you want to lash out for that, that clearly shows that you are just a jealous person who really has no prospects and can spend the time to try and analyze a less than two line message and form it into something you use to make yourself feel better because you really have nothing better to do.

What I said was he looked familiar to a poster years ago who used to get hate because he always wore expensive items, and I couldn't remember his name. I didn't say I wanted to hold his dick through his baggy pants as he walked down the street because I felt it would bring me luxury and fame, son.

you sound kinda mad...

September 5, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
Helgen

No, I sound kind of like I just turned you into a bloody tampon.

Ah, forgot I was chatting to people who don't know anything about finance and still rely on their elders to support them. Take it from me, been poor for a long, long time and got a chance and I know that not while everything expensive is quality, when it comes to fashion, it usually is. Sewing techniques, number of stitching per row, material, hand ma.... Why the fuck am I even trying to school you? Buy Supreme, shit printed on man-labored Vietnamese machines; Poorly crafted at that.

And, fuck, yes, I'm super mad. Super mad at the fact that after all these years of Earth existing, it's inhabitants put out a new breed of moron non-stop, and it's never-ending. I wish your parents weren't born so that you wouldn't exist, that's how mad I am.
September 5, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
NZOO

Looks can be achieved on a budget, but the items purchased will lose quality after one year.(pretty simple)
He looks like he takes time into picking these items anyways so don't knock the dude. His fits are hit or miss, expensive or not.

Don't badmind me.

September 5, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
rtst102

Helgen said Bloody Tampon. It's been too long. What's new?

September 5, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
mobbyluii

No, I sound kind of like I just turned you into a bloody tampon.

Ah, forgot I was chatting to people who don't know anything about finance and still rely on their elders to support them. Take it from me, been poor for a long, long time and got a chance and I know that not while everything expensive is quality, when it comes to fashion, it usually is. Sewing techniques, number of stitching per row, material, hand ma.... Why the fuck am I even trying to school you? Buy Supreme, shit printed on man-labored Vietnamese machines; Poorly crafted at that.

And, fuck, yes, I'm super mad. Super mad at the fact that after all these years of Earth existing, it's inhabitants put out a new breed of moron non-stop, and it's never-ending. I wish your parents weren't born so that you wouldn't exist, that's how mad I am.

lol your mad... im not gonna bother arguing with you because you know nothing about me and yet you want to assume alotta shit about me.. and your not the only one that knows about "fashion" on here.....
deuces

September 5, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
The-Arm

This is super dope, but didn't you used to post here a few years ago under a different name? I can't remember, but always wearing mad expensive clothing and getting hated on for that.

I've always been The-Arm on HB.....when I joined back in 09, I pretty much wore what everyone else wore at the time: supreme, raw denim, and clarks it was like the HB uniform shit was cool, but definitely not expensive.

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

September 5, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
The-Arm

Good shit man! cool

September 5, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
rekuso

what jeans @Vndrew ?

ig quinnrekuso

September 5, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
mackness

He owns a boutique and is a free-lance designer.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 5, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
mackness

basic idk

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 5, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
The-Arm

@paris I studied graphic design, freelancing at the moment, and I manage a small boutique.....sheeeit if I owned it I wouldnt have to do both! cool

September 5, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Whoadie

info on pants tho?
September 5, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

You niggas still quoting that fit?

Them fatass Lugz boots
and them ugly ass pants lookin like son got a damn garbage bag wrapped around his legs.
September 5, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
mobbyluii

@mackness simple yet so clean

September 5, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
welterweight

September 5, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
sinnerz

sinnerz.tumblr.com

September 5, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
adoboFosho

@The-Arm info on job to support wealthy wardrobe?

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
adoboFosho

He owns a boutique and is a free-lance designer.

never mind just scrolled up

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 5, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

@Paris wow bru u got so many likes dat fuckin fit must be fire fuhlames my nigga cool
September 5, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Ishyaboi™

@paris I studied graphic design, freelancing at the moment, and I manage a small boutique.....sheeeit if I owned it I wouldnt have to do both! cool

wish i had enough courage to go into clothing design.

diamonds are forever.

September 5, 2012 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

Paris you got some thick ass thighs #sexy

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.