Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 1, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
NZOO

surplus
pinup
carhartt
laurel wreath eras

i feel it...

Don't badmind me.

September 1, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
heirmvrx

September 1, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

@wehatelondon
u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum chubby bastard with old navy jeans lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this fake crap u post on sum fashion website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Bruh wtf are you talking about.... you finna ether me ...please bring but could you wait a few hours till I'm back at the macbook y'all know I love gifs...

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 1, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

You stared deep into my eyes
Nigha you gay

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 1, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
mtheory

Pretty much wear something close to this every day during the work week. Shitty picture for sure.

September 1, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
VOMITSPIT

cool

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 1, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
jmac100394

All the frail fuckboys hating on london, saying he has downsyndrome, etc, are probably just jealous because they're asian and wished they looked like him. Stay losing anonymous WDYWT haters, #cuteniggagang is immortal, sans boland
September 1, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Jollibee.

IF anything, watermelon should be respected more for serving his country while you frail fuck niggas sit behind your computers spending mommy's salaries of limited edition supreme shirts.
September 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
backlikethat

Pretty much wear something close to this every day during the work week. Shitty picture for sure.

is that a mac book case? info?
September 1, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
Shammgod

It's a porter x bape case. only made for macbook airs iirc
September 1, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
_____

Ronin Division
A.P.C.
Vans
September 1, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Jollibee.

You ignorant goddamn cunt. Do you have any idea how much fucking time and effort goes into my deciding what to wear each and every day? No, you don't because your stupid whore mind could not possibly understand all of the immaculate details placed on the works of art I put on my body. Reducing the level of talent it takes to carefully select only the best garments to fit my particular aesthetic from thousands of blogs, forums, web stores, and conflicting opinions from fashion writers to one simple statement insults me, the designer, and the entire world of fashion. Where can you possibly find the audacity to spout such a pedestrian comment without first examining the real purpose of the garment and understanding the statement it makes? You should have at least inquired about the designer or the material used in constructing this fabric sculpture before daring to give your opinion. But you didn't. What nerve to inflict your taste upon me with such a trite little comment. I have spent years refining my tastes to better myself and to learn to appreciate the world of clothing design, and it sure as shit was not so that one day some bubbly slut would accost me and say that I look something as banal as "nice." You spend years scouring the internet and traveling the globe to understand the different styles, meanings, and personalities that each line offers before you think you have the fucking right to offer me your irrelevant opinion. I know more about clothing and fashion than you ever will you insolent shit. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now, go back to your pathetic closet, and examine what it really means to wear clothing.

This is how my dick goes into a pussy.
September 1, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
damnwitless1

You ignorant goddamn cunt. Do you have any idea how much fucking time and effort goes into my deciding what to wear each and every day? No, you don't because your stupid whore mind could not possibly understand all of the immaculate details placed on the works of art I put on my body. Reducing the level of talent it takes to carefully select only the best garments to fit my particular aesthetic from thousands of blogs, forums, web stores, and conflicting opinions from fashion writers to one simple statement insults me, the designer, and the entire world of fashion. Where can you possibly find the audacity to spout such a pedestrian comment without first examining the real purpose of the garment and understanding the statement it makes? You should have at least inquired about the designer or the material used in constructing this fabric sculpture before daring to give your opinion. But you didn't. What nerve to inflict your taste upon me with such a trite little comment. I have spent years refining my tastes to better myself and to learn to appreciate the world of clothing design, and it sure as shit was not so that one day some bubbly slut would accost me and say that I look something as banal as "nice." You spend years scouring the internet and traveling the globe to understand the different styles, meanings, and personalities that each line offers before you think you have the fucking right to offer me your irrelevant opinion. I know more about clothing and fashion than you ever will you insolent shit. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now, go back to your pathetic closet, and examine what it really means to wear clothing.

log off b

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 1, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Ishyaboi™

diamonds are forever.

September 1, 2012 @ 10:11 PM

Inactive

stargod's hat
pacsun.
apc
vans
burberry sunglasses

Sexy, chocolate ass nigga. Got damn you look like the trade niggas I see at Clark. Them arms, lips, that milk chocolate skin. I bet your booty phat as fuck, too

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

September 1, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Jollibee.

nigga stole my shoes.
September 1, 2012 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

Paris I wanna fuck you bruhcool

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

September 1, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
hndlz

damn...even gay niggas be thirsty nowadays.

#thedroughtisnotover #globalwarming #gatoradedepletion

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 1, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
.AG23.

i know you probably that this would be really funny but in reality you just look stupid.
September 1, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Paris I wanna fuck you bruhcool

Pretty sure hes in 8-11th grade..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 1, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

stargod's hat
pacsun.
apc
vans
burberry sunglasses

Sexy, chocolate ass nigga. Got damn you look like the trade niggas I see at Clark. Them arms, lips, that milk chocolate skin. I bet your booty phat as fuck, too

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 1, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

September 2, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Finessence

September 2, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

^^^^^
tumblr fit
September 2, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Jollibee.

Such finesse display of execution.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 2, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
mayimbe181

Stussy Boyz - Ewing Boyz - Bird gang we in dis
Follow me on Twitter & instagram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181 on both

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

September 2, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
"MERCY"

mayimbe181's cat probably rocks Supreme
September 2, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
Rekuso

what pants?

ig quinnrekuso

September 2, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
"MERCY"

All the frail fuckboys hating on london, saying he has downsyndrome, etc, are probably just jealous because they're asian and wished they looked like him. Stay losing anonymous WDYWT haters, #cuteniggagang is immortal, sans boland

shut the fuck up
you're not even in cuteniggagang. Stop trying too hard to fit in dipshit
September 2, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Fusion

Ronin Division
A.P.C.
Vans

Correct me if i'm wrong but you said you lived in so cal.... it was 100 degrees outside and you're wearing a hoodie?

Yes.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.