WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

August 12, 2012 @ 21:04:59

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
Why do you guys like to pick on people? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

why do you like to create false online identities claiming to be another person? does it make you feel better about yourself?

Touche. However, I'm not a fucking saint, never said I was. But what I did and you guys do is completely different.

You're like the boy who cried wolf, except he probably dressed better before he got eaten

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2012 @ 21:35:26
@mayimbe181 what shorts?

taste the glamour

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2012 @ 21:56:54
whatever whatever.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 12, 2012 @ 21:59:42
top half is atrocious

•••

8 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2012 @ 22:27:37

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

August 12, 2012 @ 22:27:42

shutup B

damn b you fresh af

extra fitted

Ok. Well just don't call me any gay slurs and think I won't pop off. I don't play that shit. I been out and proud since the 6th grade so I've been in a few fights with people who think they can punk me or push me around.

feel you b, sorry for that. everything got outta hand and now all of this. wont happen again.

ahahahahahaha

eric leavitt > omfgruben

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2012 @ 22:33:51
Drewbacca

was at sneakerpimps and saw fran lawlz

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

6 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2012 @ 22:39:09
Drewbacca
shhhhh back to fits

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x