Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 8, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
thenorthside

thats a different shirt..get ya givenchy knowledge up

how much of this fit was bought off ebay? (read: fake)

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 8, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

thats a different shirt..get ya givenchy knowledge up

how much of this fit was bought off ebay? (read: fake)

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 8, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Alx

Lmao first jacob gets ethered the fuck off the site, he lays low and now he has an army to like his shit and dislike whoever doesent. I don't get it but well played regardless hobbit
August 8, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
$$$$$

Man I will never understand how people can wear fake shit and be ok with it. I rather rock a urban outfitters tee than fake Givenchy.
August 8, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Man I will never understand how people can wear fake shit and be ok with it. I rather rock a urban outfitters tee than fake Givenchy.

other people..not you..not your idles not your values....folks hate to see other people live... what im doing over here aint affecting nothing over there

August 8, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
DreamCast

if that givenchy shirt ain't fake then I think wehatelondon had a pretty good fit..

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
nochurch

where can a young nigga cop fake givenchy

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 8, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

a young nigha aint bought that life...go drop that 400 instead of 30

August 8, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
$$$$$

other people..not you..not your idles not your values....folks hate to see other people live... what im doing over here aint affecting nothing over there

I know, but how can it now affect you knowing you rocking fake shit? Like don't you feel like an idiot paying people for some shitty quality knock off shit?
August 8, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I know, but how can it now affect you knowing you rocking fake shit? Like don't you feel like an idiot paying people for some shitty quality knock off shit?

you live and you learn..i rarely get shitty quality now ...know the ins and outs when to buy and when not to that shit dont make me loose no sleep at night..i aint killing the game neither jordan and hubert still getting several stacks a day

August 8, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
truuuchainz

i don't rock fake shit but if there was ever a fake pair of shoes that came out that was made the exact same as the real ones with the same material i'd cop them, fuck if i care if they came from a nike factory or a taiwanese pigshop. i guess people are more interested in looking good around people but know they dont have the type of money to manage that type of lifestyle.
August 8, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

i don't rock fake shit but if there was ever a fake pair of shoes that came out that was made the exact same as the real ones with the same material i'd cop them, fuck if i care if they came from a nike factory or a taiwanese pigshop. i guess people are more interested in looking good around people but know they dont have the type of money to manage that type of lifestyle.

.....made by the same people in the same place with nearly the same materials ...its differences in every fucking real jordan retro just like reals and fakes ...just like ranger said hed rather wear a basic tee then wear sum fake...but what if the shit was real and the outfit was trash ...at the end of the day i know i dress well..i aint gotta drop 700 dollas on an outfit to look good

August 8, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Dirty Old Man

@wehatelondon nice buddy icon

hop on the bus gus

August 8, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
pfill

wehatelondon tryin to justify fakes, LOL
August 8, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

i aint trying to justify nothing

pfill trying to get eprops

August 8, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

@wehatelondon nice buddy icon

young moss for it crowd

August 8, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
*ER!C

dam so dat shit really fake doe?
August 8, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

dam so dat shit really fake doe?

what part of gucci dont go on sale do you nighas not understand

August 8, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Anti-Hero

APRIL 2012

you ain't even been around long enough to know that Gucci never goes on sale.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

August 8, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
"MERCY"

If you buy fakes it's whatever. But don't stunt in your fake shoes and act like you're "fresh"
If u can't afford the real shit then I understand, but it shouldn't flaunt fake items
August 8, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
intheRED

I thought he was tryna be sarcastic this whole time when he said his shit fake. This nigga deadass.

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

August 8, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

If you buy fakes it's whatever. But don't stunt in your fake shoes and act like you're "fresh"
If u can't afford the real shit then I understand, but it shouldn't flaunt fake items

who said i was fresh....i look good bitch you aint gotta say im fine

August 8, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Dudes really didn't know this kid stays draped in fake shit?
Told you he was a clown just buy regular clothes and stop buying
knock offs theres no point unless you still care what people think/try to impress. razz

edit: why i'm am I talking like I care fck you and your fake shit faggot. smile

http://thedividedminds.com/

August 8, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
hndlz

i visited theDividedMinds.com after that post.

hndlz.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

APRIL 2012

you ain't even been around long enough to know that Gucci never goes on sale.

He could know that without hypebeast.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
Dirty Old Man

Penfield
RRL
Vans
Chair (yeah it's a fake chair but i just don't give a fuck like that)

hop on the bus gus

August 8, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
adoboFosho

clean for a dirty old man

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 8, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
livestok

dam hb stay being infested with retards. yall dont know rick at all. the arm is wearing all drkshdw (read: DIFFUSION)which is the shit that niggas wear when they too pussy to wear the real shit, the line is all denim hoodies and tees. its funny some phag mentioned that he is wearing avant garde shit L M F A O. Nigga is buyin the shit for the name only.

yall phags are WORSE than the niggas on tumblr who reblog a rick owens plain black tee 1000 times
August 8, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
livestok

He's wearing expensive stuff so niggas feel like their prostate got milked after seeing a pair of Rick Owens.

I don't think it's so much that the clothing is expensive than it is that Rick Owens is a good designer. And Arm's fits combine a lot of unique textures and shapes which is hard to pull off. But like he said it's not for everyone.

lmao what in the actual fuck????????/

unique textures? you mean cotton hoodie, cotton tee, waxed jeans?

unique shapes? you mean a fucking hoodie, tee, jeans and high tops?

how is a hoodie jeans and sneakers "not for everyone" fucking retard(s)
August 8, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
livestok

i wear my drkshdw black waxed jeans almost everyday. they probably get mistaken for pacsun jeans. ain tnothing "goth ninja" or "avant garde" about em

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.