http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

July 17, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
oneandonly

Sixth June jacket
Jack & Jones moose shirt
H&M jeans
G-shock
Chucks

Sorry for the shitty quality, couldn't find my camera so used my crappy phone.

what do you guys think?
Am I doing it right?

i don't like your whole outfit razz and no you're doing it wrong .

Why?
Looks pretty good to me...

Listen brah, it looks like something that would fit in this thread actually more than this one right here. fit is terrible
July 17, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Metatron

supreme
uniqlo
adidas

Instagram: @realronjunior

July 17, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
mobbyluii

Outfit for Supreme x Nike SB week.

Stussy Chambray Button Up
Levis Vintage Denim
Supreme x Nike SB 94

IG: @mobbyluii

July 17, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
heirmvrx

rizal and nirun- nice
July 17, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
BuddyOmar

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

wow omar you and me got more in common than i thought. i was born in washington dc (in one of the hospitals closest to maryland) and i lived in MD until i was about 1 year old and my parents came to miami. and i highly agree; everyone down here has being a "sneakerhead" as a fucking fad now but none of them dress nicely. i went up to oswego (a very lowkey part of new york state) and niggas out there dressin fly. when i go to nyc, everyone is in fucking supreme, comme des garcons, or in that topman type shit. down here if i wore an oxford shirt and a pair of clarks people would think im retarded. shit here is much different than other areas

I smell you on that, man. When I went to NYC two months ago it was crazy. EVERYBODY dresses nice. Definitely the most stylish place I've ever seen. Down here niggas think Jordan slip ons with NBA socks, cargos, and a Hollister shirt is killing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 17, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
BuddyOmar

SMH at the hate on wehatelondon, admitted, the nigga has that "fucc boi" aura about him, but the man dresses better than most of these hipster niggas in this thread trying to look like whatever tumblr rapper du jour. Keep pissing these niggas off wehatelondon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 17, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
至高

Lol which part of NYC did you go to? If you down in SoHo/Manhattan yeah everyone there is on-point with their fits. You will still see niggas with the slipons and the socks here in New York. I've never understood the slip on and socks.. wtf?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 17, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
teov

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

wow omar you and me got more in common than i thought. i was born in washington dc (in one of the hospitals closest to maryland) and i lived in MD until i was about 1 year old and my parents came to miami. and i highly agree; everyone down here has being a "sneakerhead" as a fucking fad now but none of them dress nicely. i went up to oswego (a very lowkey part of new york state) and niggas out there dressin fly. when i go to nyc, everyone is in fucking supreme, comme des garcons, or in that topman type shit. down here if i wore an oxford shirt and a pair of clarks people would think im retarded. shit here is much different than other areas

I smell you on that, man. When I went to NYC two months ago it was crazy. EVERYBODY dresses nice. Definitely the most stylish place I've ever seen. Down here niggas think Jordan slip ons with NBA socks, cargos, and a Hollister shirt is killing it.

I love nyc because of the vibe you can feel in those streets..... But if you think Ny it's the best dressed city you've never seen Milan,Paris or London

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 17, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
SIRSMOKALOT

Converse x Stussy collab
Core Denim Black Active Jeans
Active Logo T
Bulova Chronograph Brown Leather

dead
July 17, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
mayimbe181

Was Hanging today and nirun nice stuff and thx teov

Follow us on Twitter & Instagram ~~~~~> Crookrobbins & Mayimbe181 on both <~~~~~~ Usernames

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

July 17, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
FLVMINCO

Outfit for Supreme x Nike SB week.

Stussy Chambray Button Up
Levis Vintage Denim
Supreme x Nike SB 94

cool Piffery, how much those kicks run you b?

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 18, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
whoRichard?

July 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 18, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
TALIBAN

Only NY
APC
NB
iPhone quality
July 18, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
heirmvrx

you stay in south city? @taliban
July 18, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
TALIBAN

Yup
July 18, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
heirmvrx

word. me too. i'm back & forth from sf and ssf.
July 18, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
"MERCY"

nothing special going on in this fit, but for some reason i still find it dope
July 18, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
brndn

Dinoz

Mishka/Supreme/Dockers/Adidas
Bonus/Detail: Maurice Lacroix

fs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164303

July 18, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
THEBIGNB

Nirun holding shit down

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

July 18, 2012 @ 03:11 AM

Inactive

I wouldn't be surprised if them chucks was fake too you bum ass nigga
July 18, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Carl.

radda radda radda

July 18, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Carl.

this nigga look like a bootleg drake

radda radda radda

July 18, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
nycxeric

fit woulda been straight w/ higher quality denimzz

brndn you swaggin bruhh coolcool
July 18, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Yeltsew

meekmclfy made me hate the word 'piffery'

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

July 18, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
BuddyOmar

Lol which part of NYC did you go to? If you down in SoHo/Manhattan yeah everyone there is on-point with their fits. You will still see niggas with the slipons and the socks here in New York. I've never understood the slip on and socks.. wtf?

I was in Midtown mostly, and SoHo for a little bit.

July 18, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
BuddyOmar

I love nyc because of the vibe you can feel in those streets..... But if you think Ny it's the best dressed city you've never seen Milan,Paris or London

*I've ever seen. A nigga has yet to broaden his horizons to places you've listed. TBH i'm not a fan of european niggas most look suspect to me.

July 18, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
teows

Dinoz

Mishka/Supreme/Dockers/Adidas
Bonus/Detail: Maurice Lacroix

God damn. That's fresh.
July 18, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
ASSHOLE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.