FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 16, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
backlikethat

@thieves tts
July 16, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
BuddyOmar

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 16, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Mr FantastiK

May that back tat is so dope

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 17, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
VOMITSPIT

dumb fly tats mayimbe

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 17, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
ichigo81

Sup fellas. Was away in the Dominican Republic. Here's my fits and my group that went

Follow Yo boy on Twitter & Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~ Username on both and thx for the love on instagram and i highly reccomend Puerto Plata in D.R

sick back tat
July 17, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
SHOGUNATE

Beautiful ink mayimbe coolcool
July 17, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

dead
July 17, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Panther.

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

wow omar you and me got more in common than i thought. i was born in washington dc (in one of the hospitals closest to maryland) and i lived in MD until i was about 1 year old and my parents came to miami. and i highly agree; everyone down here has being a "sneakerhead" as a fucking fad now but none of them dress nicely. i went up to oswego (a very lowkey part of new york state) and niggas out there dressin fly. when i go to nyc, everyone is in fucking supreme, comme des garcons, or in that topman type shit. down here if i wore an oxford shirt and a pair of clarks people would think im retarded. shit here is much different than other areas

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 17, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
smartmonkey

wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 17, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
kingzeek

i couldnt see ur right arm for a long minute b, i was like wtf lol
July 17, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
aldrxn

Beautiful ink mayimbe coolcool

Agreed.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

unlike a lot of y'all aint nobody trying to please y'all and I'm not finn a explain myself bunch of dudes highfiveing dudes ..shit is a lil sus

what did you wear today <--- not man i hope these random guys like what i wore

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 17, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
nycxeric

keep doin u bruh

but we all know its only sus tht niggas is "high fiving", cuz they aint doin it for you...i feel u doe
July 17, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
smartmonkey

Go back to school you illiterate ape. No one wants to consistently see unpleasant pics of your wack ass fit.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 17, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

we aint neva gon die

July 17, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Rizal

wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

unlike a lot of y'all aint nobody trying to please y'all and I'm not finn a explain myself bunch of dudes highfiveing dudes ..shit is a lil sus

July 17, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

July 17, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Go back to school you illiterate ape. No one wants to consistently see unpleasant pics of your wack ass fit.

fhenomenon,i sincerely apologize if my pictures ruin your entire day ...i know it must be hard for you when your outlook on life is based upon what i choose to wear & i let you down at every turn ...i mean I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart

July 17, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
Rizal

*Warning MAD PHOTOS*

Montreal chillin this weekend

Copped some red wine for dinner

Sup
AllSon Camo
SB94
Steak and Frites dinner

Sup
Thrift
FBTs
Party

Sup
Thrift
SB94
All black this morning for a walk before leaving MTL

Kirk
UO chinos
SB94

Bonus IG pics @JosePRizal follow or at least peep some pics:

July 17, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Jvlv

those black 94's are nice cool
July 17, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
nirun

good shit Rizal

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

July 17, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
ambb

Stussy
Kirkland
NF
AJ1

vvvngelo.tumblr.com

July 17, 2012 @ 08:11 AM

Inactive

*Warning MAD PHOTOS*

Montreal chillin this weekend

Copped some red wine for dinner

Sup
AllSon Camo
SB94
Steak and Frites dinner

Sup
Thrift
FBTs
Party

Sup
Thrift
SB94
All black this morning for a walk before leaving MTL

Kirk
UO chinos
SB94

Bonus IG pics @JosePRizal follow or at least peep some pics:

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why didnt u tell me u were at the olympic stadium?? I LIVE RIGHT THERE
July 17, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
daytona squared

good shit Rizal

coolcoolcoolcool

rip subprime

July 17, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
jayjetson617

Nice rizal and nirun simple and clean...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

July 17, 2012 @ 11:59 AM
teov

Mayimbe keeps it G even at the beach
Rizal and Nirun dropped dope fits too

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 17, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
PKdaGod

July 17, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
yobosayo

Converse x Stussy collab
Core Denim Black Active Jeans
Active Logo T
Bulova Chronograph Brown Leather
July 17, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
jayjetson617

Day off today going into the city didn't want to overkill the pink...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

July 17, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
Kizamime

Converse x Stussy collab
Core Denim Black Active Jeans
Active Logo T
Bulova Chronograph Brown Leather

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.