Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 16, 2012 @ 06:08 AM

Inactive

you're really left field with this one but in my opinion i think that u almost pulled it off whereas many ppl might think otherwise... the only thing i feel off about this fit are the camo pants. maybe some chinos with the mustard color wouldve worked or just green pants im not sure
July 16, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
intheRED

Mesh Cardinals Jersey
Levi 511
Foamposite Pewter

simply what I wore today. not "the best outfit I can find and take a picture of"

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

July 16, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
chief

Foamposites look terrible when trying to rock them with jeans. I lol at all the people who bought them to wear around casually and not use them for the purpose they were made. Keep them thangs on the basketball court

•••

July 16, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
intheRED

Agreed, even though I presented them sloppy as fuck. I was drunk.

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

July 16, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
DirtbagZack

Foamposites look terrible when trying to rock them with jeans. I lol at all the people who bought them to wear around casually and not use them for the purpose they were made. Keep them thangs on the basketball court

thats how i know you've never been to the bay

whatever

July 16, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
ndrew

Why does this dude always have that stance? He looks like he is trying to have bowed legs or some shit cause he thinks it looks cool. Honestly, he looks like he has a stick up his ass. It makes all his fits look awkward as fuck IMO.
also, did anyone else see this picture and think he only had 1 arm?

i agree .

man y'all new heads dont know about dat og hb stance

Nice fit, fake 4s.

looks like rick ross dunkin on the heels.

www.headhunterla.com

July 16, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
Rizal

Agreed, even though I presented them sloppy as fuck. I was drunk.

And that what matters. Who gives a fuck
July 16, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
daytona squared

fuck that this is ill bruh

rip subprime

July 16, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
daytona squared

picasion maker
New Era Snapback
Kirkland Tee
IH634SR
00' VI

Too much chatting in here.

cmon son tongues popped on 6s

rip subprime

July 16, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
teov

dope fit Finessence even if there's too much going on, I'd take at least one pattern out, maybe an all white pair of shoes would be coolcoolcool

thanks everybody for the comments, I appreciate that.
PS: pants are zara chinos from last season, shoes are nike toki premium 3hc as someone said before

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 16, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
Finessence

Thanks Teov! I wanted to do a mashup of yellows, oranges, and umbers, thanks for the love again dudes. Living in Florida causes fashion limitations but, I try to make it do what it do!coolcoolcool
July 16, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
RAREakuma

you're really left field with this one but in my opinion i think that u almost pulled it off whereas many ppl might think otherwise... the only thing i feel off about this fit are the camo pants. maybe some chinos with the mustard color wouldve worked or just green pants im not sure

All I would do is change the shoes. Maybe get a different color. But yeah you pulled off the way out in left field type look pretty nicely. I fux with the camo pants.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 16, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
jayjetson617

Left field type look...Lol at niggas jocking that 90s look unless your a 90s baby....

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

July 16, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
valleyla

Lol at niggas jocking that 90s look unless your a 90s baby....

No hate but you always come across as mad negative man. Let the dudes dress how they want. They dress like 90s babies and you dress like a 2189 baby with crazy robot looking shoes. Just let people dress how they want.
July 16, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
jayjetson617

Negative...check my history I'm that dude that tells people to do them...I just find it funny 90s babies exposing themselves
No hate that was regular look in the 90s now in 2012 its left field lmao... and think about the end of your comment...smh fashion moves forward

July 16, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
Sportsman

confused

18ktgold.tumblr.com

July 16, 2012 @ 05:16 PM

Inactive

No hate but you always come across as mad negative man. Let the dudes dress how they want. They dress like 90s babies and you dress like a 2189 baby with crazy robot looking shoes. Just let people dress how they want.

Omg *dead*

JayJetson, fuck up nigga - he's exposing himself as a 90s baby and youre exposing yourself as an android, martian boot wearing ass nigga
July 16, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Finessence

Left field type look...Lol at niggas jocking that 90s look unless your a 90s baby....

Born in 87' fam. Besides, if cats want to pay homage to an era, so be it.
July 16, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
only cure

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

July 16, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Fibrelight

July 16, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
FLVMINCO

Negative...check my history I'm that dude that tells people to do them...I just find it funny 90s babies exposing themselves
No hate that was regular look in the 90s now in 2012 its left field lmao... and think about the end of your comment...smh fashion moves forward

Fashion moves in a circle breh, everything comes full circle eventually.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 16, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
only cure

wrinkled raf t, get with the program cool

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

July 16, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Thanks Teov! I wanted to do a mashup of yellows, oranges, and umbers, thanks for the love again dudes. Living in Florida causes fashion limitations but, I try to make it do what it do!coolcoolcool

Where in FL is that graffiti?

http://thedividedminds.com/

July 16, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
Finessence

Where in FL is that graffiti?

It's in Miami on 4th court I believe. On a strip by this boutique called "The Showroom"
July 16, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
.Lord.

They dress like 90s babies and you dress like a 2189 baby with crazy robot looking shoes.

July 16, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
BuddyOmar

Jay, seriously, give it a rest nigga. You aren't a bad dude but you have horrific taste in the colors you pick for your shoes like 90% of the time. I personally like Claes and Androids but it's like you personally make it a mission to find the gaudiest, just downright ugly colorway you can possibly find. Also my nigga-- you're rocking Puma x AMQ. They are puma my nigga. Those shits are only classic if you're some Haitian immigrant who still thinks USPA and a pair of Ecko shorts are fly. Like I see what you're trying to do, but why are you acting mightier than thou all the time? I'm just baffled at this. Why are you clowning these hipster niggas when you know you dress like some hood nigga cast as an extra on The Fifth Element? Just let the hipsters live, but to be fair, nobody clowns them, but you're like The Game of this website-- one minute you're promoting a community attitude, next minute you're trying to clown niggas for no reason. You're grown ass man that shops at pickyourshoes.com, it ain't that serious famlay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 16, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
jayjetson617

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

July 16, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Jvlv

wrinkled raf t, get with the program cool

raf simon murdererz cool
July 16, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
jayjetson617

Born in 87' fam. Besides, if cats want to pay homage to an era, so be it.

I wasnt hating on your fit... and your right if dudes want to pay homage to a sick era Im for it...honestly Im waiting for dudes to rock the different color camos like back in the day instead overkilling the basic green camo but I guess it's not in...

July 16, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
BuddyOmar

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.