WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:48
picasion maker
New Era Snapback
Kirkland Tee
IH634SR
00' VI

Too much chatting in here.

Iron Heart's aged very nicely. Nice overall fit..

The Rpreme

Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:53
Niketalk lol between them and iss they post the same jays...who does for it reactions? It you want to get technical I got niggas on nt asking info on some old ass filling pieces and I made the wdywt spotlight on iss in some red alien stompers but that dont mean shit...Both show love and hate at times and? I thought those sites was to share your footwear...I see you noticed lol instead of secretly following me across the net trying to make it seem like niggas shake they head at my kicks...follow me on instagram...phantom_lounge617...then report back your findings lol

instagram- @phantom.lounge

Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:55
today

Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:56
today

dead @ tucking job

i love u all

Jul 16, 2012 @ 21:05

dope. what shirt and pants?

edit: are these the pants?
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12330289

Yea those are the pants (a little darker than the ones shown there though)
and the shirt is Polo.

Inactive User

Jul 16, 2012 @ 21:23

and the shirt is Polo.

Why arent you a mod?
Jul 16, 2012 @ 21:29
didnt want to be anymore.

Inactive User

Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:17
damn this thread is just a bunch of og members jerkin each other off ppl actually fuck with that finessence fit????
Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:52

looks like rick ross dunkin on the heels.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:54

and the shirt is Polo.

hows the fit on the those, tts?
Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:59

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:59

i love u all

Inactive User

Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:13
Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:25

Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:31
Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.
Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:38
Sup fellas. Was away in the Dominican Republic. Here's my fits and my group that went

Follow Yo boy on Twitter & Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~ Username on both and thx for the love on instagram and i highly reccomend Puerto Plata in D.R

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:44
didnt want to be anymore.

can I mod for you please
Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:48
aint ma choice
Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:49
@thieves tts
Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:50
Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:53
May that back tat is so dope

brvndon.tumblr.com

Jul 17, 2012 @ 00:21
dumb fly tats mayimbe

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:06
Sup fellas. Was away in the Dominican Republic. Here's my fits and my group that went

Follow Yo boy on Twitter & Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~ Username on both and thx for the love on instagram and i highly reccomend Puerto Plata in D.R

sick back tat
Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:09
Beautiful ink mayimbe smokeyfacesmokeyface
Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:11
dead
Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:17

I smell you famlay. I was born in Maryland but I pretty much grew up in South FL. I live near Plantation. I already know the deal. People with perspectives like you and I are def a rarity round these parts for sure.

wow omar you and me got more in common than i thought. i was born in washington dc (in one of the hospitals closest to maryland) and i lived in MD until i was about 1 year old and my parents came to miami. and i highly agree; everyone down here has being a "sneakerhead" as a fucking fad now but none of them dress nicely. i went up to oswego (a very lowkey part of new york state) and niggas out there dressin fly. when i go to nyc, everyone is in fucking supreme, comme des garcons, or in that topman type shit. down here if i wore an oxford shirt and a pair of clarks people would think im retarded. shit here is much different than other areas

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:33
wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

i couldnt see ur right arm for a long minute b, i was like wtf lol
Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:41
Beautiful ink mayimbe smokeyfacesmokeyface

Agreed.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:47
wehatelondon:

STOP TRYING.

unlike a lot of y'all aint nobody trying to please y'all and I'm not finn a explain myself bunch of dudes highfiveing dudes ..shit is a lil sus

what did you wear today <--- not man i hope these random guys like what i wore

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.