July 13, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
jmac100394

willienills had to change his name cause he was catching to much hate
July 13, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Arsenic Coffee

Supreme x Comme des Garcons x Vans

Instagram: mobbyluii

fucking lace your shoes.

@alexlude I dont like tank tops unless you like at a beach or some shit (thats just me)... other wise cool

nigga leave them shits laced like that...how u gone throw advice fam whn u was chokin the shit out them clunky ass 5s??

There is a difference between wearing sneakers tight (instead of loose) and only lacing them to the second hole.
Although I agree, sometimes the look better in a looser fashion.

willienills had to change his name cause he was catching to much hate

this is not true. i just didnt like having the name on my account.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 13, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
sandz

Supreme
Diamond
Nautica
Levi
Janoski

it's cold as fuck, rooms kinda messy, dont know what that is on my knee either

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

July 13, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
judgemyjoindate

@alexlude I dont like tank tops unless you like at a beach or some shit (thats just me)... other wise cool

it's summer, cmon now.

anyways headed up to SF and shits like 60 degrees there so modified fit up a bit (overkill for today but watever)

hate to be the one to say something..
but no. this is not cool .. it's cool that obviously you have $$$ to spend, i applaud you for that.
don't just throw super hyphh shoes on and wear a conservative top to play it off..
if you're not the same kid with the yeezos flexing them in here, i'm sorry. but come on now.. have some sense nothing about this fit has style IMO

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 13, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Legit Shit

but it's swagouflage

upthefunk

July 13, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Rizal

it's summer, cmon now.

anyways headed up to SF and shits like 60 degrees there so modified fit up a bit (overkill for today but watever)

but no. this is not cool .. it's cool that obviously you have $$$ to spend, i applaud you for that.
don't just throw super hyphh shoes on and wear a conservative top to play it off..
if you're not the same kid with the yeezos flexing them in here, i'm sorry. but come on now.. have some sense nothing about this fit has style IMO

I ain't even mad. He's fit is that "I'm gonna chil," fit nothing too fancy or crazy

It's still coolcoolcool
July 13, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ASSHOLE

Girl's outfit is aiite but coffee suit is cool

this shit is fuckin fire who the fuck unliked it u guys are DUMB
July 13, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
RAREakuma

dope

This is not good.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 13, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
xdylanx

skram
July 13, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
nycxeric

great angle
July 13, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
JayLovesPinays

This is not good.

I never fucked with that Pray for Japan tee, and the Bapes are a "no." It would've helped a little if his shirt fit better (size down) and iron it next time. Also, get some better denim.
July 13, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
intheRED

still waiting on a real nigga to step out

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

July 13, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
dior homie

July 13, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
dchao

July 13, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Jvlv

dem long sox is too long for my liking sad
nice jerzey tho
July 13, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
intellect

it's summer, cmon now.

I'd agree with that^, cause my first thought was that you got some heat on but ur not pulling it off. The Camo pants are too tight, and the maroon zip up is just not my thing, but those are just my opinions.
Tip: wear a pair of dark wash jeans instead of the camo pants, so it will emphasize your kicks, then put on a hoodie thats hyped or keep the jacket but put on a camp cap that doesnt fuck up ur outfit
July 13, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
jmac100394

it's summer, cmon now.

I'd agree with that^, cause my first thought was that you got some heat on but ur not pulling it off. The Camo pants are too tight, and the maroon zip up is just not my thing, but those are just my opinions.
Tip: wear a pair of dark wash jeans instead of the camo pants, so it will emphasize your kicks, then put on a hoodie thats hyped or keep the jacket but put on a camp cap that doesnt fuck up ur outfit

^Lol fuck outta here with that advice
July 13, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Supreme
Diamond
Nautica
Levi
Janoski

gay shit
July 13, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
chief

@dchao switch out those shoes. I absolutely hate those snake skin vans, but aside from my personal preferences they don't go at all with that jersey. you got enough colors goin on up top and the crazy ass snake pattern just adds too much to the outfit

•••

July 13, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
chief

yo its not letting me quote or use the @ thing

•••

July 13, 2012 @ 06:09 AM

Inactive

Supreme
Diamond
Nautica
Levi
Janoski

Cant tell if serious, or blind.
July 13, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Shammgod

July 13, 2012 @ 07:26 AM

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRRQZ1k8514
July 13, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
bulmasaur

am i hb now?
plndr shit
dior
common projects

does not compute
July 13, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
BuddyOmar

it's summer, cmon now.

LOL this nigga sound like a Prima Strategy guide. If you telling somebody to rock a camp hat you know you a lame nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 13, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

This is not good.

I never fucked with that Pray for Japan tee, and the Bapes are a "no." It would've helped a little if his shirt fit better (size down) and iron it next time. Also, get some better denim.

lmao honestly I should just let this go but fuck it, this the type of shit that got WDYWT in the gutter, like its obviously not the flashiest fit but it's got a lot of flavor on the subtle tip and most of you clowns can't even appreciate that type of shit.
Regardless of whatever the fuck YOU think would make this fit better this is some WDYWT shit like its supposed to be, an outfit that this nigga wore that day. Period. The element of it that stood out to me and is always what stands out to me is comfort, does this person look like they wearin some shit they should be wearing or do they look like some clown wearing a costume of what he thinks other people think is cool? Supreme tee, baggy jeans (looks like selvedge, might not be), and Bape, how could you go wrong? It may not be some fashion night runway shit but it does the job.
I dug the fit, gave it props whatever, but honestly this the type of shit niggas be talkin about, how y'all dudes just don't got no style in here, real shit

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 13, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
BTD

this is elegant
take note awkward niggas

Black Panther member

July 13, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
chex

got the same shirtcool
July 13, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
rpreme

cool cool

The Rpreme

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.