WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Jul 13, 2012 @ 05:47
dem long sox is too long for my liking smh
nice jerzey tho
Jul 13, 2012 @ 05:49
it's summer, cmon now.

anyways headed up to SF and shits like 60 degrees there so modified fit up a bit (overkill for today but watever)

hate to be the one to say something..
but no. this is not smokeyface .. it's smokeyface that obviously you have $$$ to spend, i applaud you for that.
don't just throw super hyphh shoes on and wear a conservative top to play it off..
if you're not the same kid with the yeezos flexing them in here, i'm sorry. but come on now.. have some sense nothing about this fit has style IMO

I'd agree with that^, cause my first thought was that you got some heat on but ur not pulling it off. The Camo pants are too tight, and the maroon zip up is just not my thing, but those are just my opinions.
Tip: wear a pair of dark wash jeans instead of the camo pants, so it will emphasize your kicks, then put on a hoodie thats hyped or keep the jacket but put on a camp cap that doesnt fuck up ur outfit
Jul 13, 2012 @ 05:58

but no. this is not smokeyface .. it's smokeyface that obviously you have $$$ to spend, i applaud you for that.
don't just throw super hyphh shoes on and wear a conservative top to play it off..
if you're not the same kid with the yeezos flexing them in here, i'm sorry. but come on now.. have some sense nothing about this fit has style IMO

I'd agree with that^, cause my first thought was that you got some heat on but ur not pulling it off. The Camo pants are too tight, and the maroon zip up is just not my thing, but those are just my opinions.
Tip: wear a pair of dark wash jeans instead of the camo pants, so it will emphasize your kicks, then put on a hoodie thats hyped or keep the jacket but put on a camp cap that doesnt fuck up ur outfit

^Lol fuck outta here with that advice
Jul 13, 2012 @ 06:03

Supreme
Diamond
Nautica
Levi
Janoski

it's cold as fuck, rooms kinda messy, dont know what that is on my knee either

gay shit
Jul 13, 2012 @ 06:06
@dchao switch out those shoes. I absolutely hate those snake skin vans, but aside from my personal preferences they don't go at all with that jersey. you got enough colors goin on up top and the crazy ass snake pattern just adds too much to the outfit

•••

Jul 13, 2012 @ 06:07
yo its not letting me quote or use the @ thing

•••

Inactive User

Jul 13, 2012 @ 06:09

Supreme
Diamond
Nautica
Levi
Janoski

it's cold as fuck, rooms kinda messy, dont know what that is on my knee either

Cant tell if serious, or blind.
Jul 13, 2012 @ 06:35

Inactive User

Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRRQZ1k8514
Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:26
am i hb now?
plndr shit
dior
common projects

does not compute
Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:51

LOL this nigga sound like a Prima Strategy guide. If you telling somebody to rock a camp hat you know you a lame nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
This is not good.

I never fucked with that Pray for Japan tee, and the Bapes are a "no." It would've helped a little if his shirt fit better (size down) and iron it next time. Also, get some better denim.

lmao honestly I should just let this go but fuck it, this the type of shit that got WDYWT in the gutter, like its obviously not the flashiest fit but it's got a lot of flavor on the subtle tip and most of you clowns can't even appreciate that type of shit.
Regardless of whatever the fuck YOU think would make this fit better this is some WDYWT shit like its supposed to be, an outfit that this nigga wore that day. Period. The element of it that stood out to me and is always what stands out to me is comfort, does this person look like they wearin some shit they should be wearing or do they look like some clown wearing a costume of what he thinks other people think is cool? Supreme tee, baggy jeans (looks like selvedge, might not be), and Bape, how could you go wrong? It may not be some fashion night runway shit but it does the job.
I dug the fit, gave it props whatever, but honestly this the type of shit niggas be talkin about, how y'all dudes just don't got no style in here, real shit

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:57

this is elegant
take note awkward niggas

Black Panther member

Jul 13, 2012 @ 08:21

smokeyface smokeyface

The Rpreme

Jul 13, 2012 @ 09:30

I M G O D

++++

Jul 13, 2012 @ 10:23

irrelevantcompanion.tumblr.com

Jul 13, 2012 @ 10:27

I M G O D

Son that expedition would be mine if i saw you
Jul 13, 2012 @ 10:47

dead @ 0-22 dislike ratio

i love u all

Jul 13, 2012 @ 11:31

I M G O D

Son that expedition would be mine if i saw you

nigga please, you not trying to catch the fade

++++

Jul 13, 2012 @ 11:58
you're right, but i would walk off with that jacket
Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:12
Both you niggas bitches
Lmao @the thought this tight jean camo nigga squaring up with anyone
Look where you shopping @ panties on white hangers and women jean shirks in the back

You bitchmade

I work in American Apparel cuz, square up

++++

Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:35
You think you telfon lil nigga talk to me when you aint gotta suck in ya stomach to fit in ya jeans.

nobody was trying to talk to you in the first place fuckboy

++++

Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:36
@bedless what denim?
Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:39

this. bapa info on micropenis? have to do a bio report breh
Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:55
:| #muppetgang2012

++++

Jul 13, 2012 @ 12:56
Both you niggas bitches
Lmao @the thought this tight jean camo nigga squaring up with anyone
Look where you shopping @ panties on white hangers and women jean shirks in the back

You bitchmade

Jul 13, 2012 @ 14:18

With:
Jul 13, 2012 @ 14:38

supreme
stussy (bag)
uniqlo
jordan

Instagram: @realronjunior

Jul 13, 2012 @ 14:41

supreme
stussy (bag)
uniqlo
jordan

:|

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

Jul 13, 2012 @ 14:47
lmao honestly I should just let this go but fuck it, this the type of shit that got WDYWT in the gutter, like its obviously not the flashiest fit but it's got a lot of flavor on the subtle tip and most of you clowns can't even appreciate that type of shit.
Regardless of whatever the fuck YOU think would make this fit better this is some WDYWT shit like its supposed to be, an outfit that this nigga wore that day. Period. The element of it that stood out to me and is always what stands out to me is comfort, does this person look like they wearin some shit they should be wearing or do they look like some clown wearing a costume of what he thinks other people think is cool? Supreme tee, baggy jeans (looks like selvedge, might not be), and Bape, how could you go wrong? It may not be some fashion night runway shit but it does the job.
I dug the fit, gave it props whatever, but honestly this the type of shit niggas be talkin about, how y'all dudes just don't got no style in here, real shit

This is not the type of shit that brought WDYWT to the gutter, stop with the dramatics. His fit is like 0-25, and I'm not even using that as a means to give merit to my opinion, but it blatantly wasn't good. I appreciate the fact that he looks comfortable in his clothing, we all know that's an important part of a good fit, but that's not where it should end. Shit, I can post a picture of myself in some sweats, beat Toms, and a GAP crew tee and be comfortable, but honestly it'd still be trash. And I know I'm not looking for some "runway fashion shit," I just see his body type and realize his sizing is off and the pieces are poo poo (IMO).
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.