Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 10, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
jayjetson617

Hope everyone enjoyed they 4th... simple white t-shirts the last coupe of days...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

July 10, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
jayjetson617

if you look back at the past 50 pages, you'll see the same fit:
supreme panel, blank tee/supreme tee/bullshit tee, old navy shorts/jcrewshorts/bullshit shorts, vans.

confused
you wonder why the older members hate on the 2011-12 members, y'all dress the same. basic. shit.

edit: no hate to chief.

July 10, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
jayjetson617

I post in this thread because I get tired of seeing the same supreme shit so that dudes can see different shit...I like this site cause you guys are funny but when niggas started clowning puma/Alexander McQueen models I was posting and giving props to the same old fits I realized a lot of you cats don't have style and shouldn't even open your mouth to critique anything...
first pic I posted on this site last year and niggas talked shit and this was basic...
Niggas need to get back to the basics post what you like wearing instead of hating on what you don't or can't wear...

July 10, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
jayjetson617

I don't ever post fits in here. I dress nothing like this, and I know I would get flamed like hell for it. I'l throw one up this week when I'm faded for ya'll to fire at.

Does it matter what the next man thinks...

July 10, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
druggiefresh

denim ?
July 10, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
Wishez.

walmart

awesome cool
July 10, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
harlyz1

I post in this thread because I get tired of seeing the same supreme shit so that dudes can see different shit...I like this site cause you guys are funny but when niggas started clowning puma/Alexander McQueen models I was posting and giving props to the same old fits I realized a lot of you cats don't have style and shouldn't even open your mouth to critique anything...
first pic I posted on this site last year and niggas talked shit and this was basic...
Niggas need to get back to the basics post what you like wearing instead of hating on what you don't or can't wear...

Damnn them kicks are fresh! You mean people talked shit bout dat fit ^^ Its clean, cant go wrong with a clean smart fit. people try too hard.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
$$$$$

Enspire coolcoolcool

And Jay those Kobe's are flame.
July 10, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
.Lord.

Lol at you guys all trying to be so different, in the very same way. ^ Those kicks are ugly as fuck. But the Ronnie Fieg's are alright beside the tongue being tucked in.
July 10, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
1973 tha Kami

aaa white tee
tanner goods
wtaps bdu
clarks wallabee

vin fell the fuck off
July 10, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
1973 tha Kami

Damnn them kicks are fresh! You mean people talked shit bout dat fit ^^ Its clean, cant go wrong with a clean smart fit. people try too hard.

suck dick much?
July 10, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
Arsenic Coffee

Hope everyone enjoyed they 4th... simple white t-shirts the last coupe of days...

Info on jeans, reminds me I need a pair of kobes.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 10, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
harlyz1

suck dick much?

Thanks for that great contribution to the thread but for the record, it wasnt even funny... grow up man
July 10, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
mobbyluii

I don't ever post fits in here. I dress nothing like this, and I know I would get flamed like hell for it. I'l throw one up this week when I'm faded for ya'll to fire at.

honestly who cares what people think!confused

IG: @mobbyluii

July 10, 2012 @ 04:25 PM

Inactive

No matter what year it is this conversation always comes up.

No one is truly "different". You are not a unique snowflake. Maybe within their inner circles or small online communities they might be, but everyone draws inspiration and is influenced by something and someone. Even trying to not conform is conforming in a way.

If you want to post a fit just do it. Not everyone is going to like your fit. The moment you accept that you can post whatever you want without giving a fuck.

To all the people complaining... post a fit. Not so you can prove you can do better, but to contribute and "fix" the problem you're so vocal about.
July 10, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
nirun

No one is truly "different". You are not a unique snowflake. Maybe within their inner circles or small online communities they might be, but everyone draws inspiration and is influenced by something and someone. Even trying to not conform is conforming in a way.

If you want to post a fit just do it. Not everyone is going to like your fit. The moment you accept that you can post whatever you want without giving a fuck.

To all the people complaining... post a fit. Not so you can prove you can do better, but to contribute and "fix" the problem you're so vocal about.

and jay jetson, stop patting yourself on the back every chance you get. Your posts scream of insecurity and lack of confidence

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

July 10, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Rizal

Viet Prince Sonny with his words of wisdom.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
vafins

July 10, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
.Lord.

and jay jetson, stop patting yourself on the back every chance you get. Your posts scream of insecurity and lack of confidence

July 10, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
jayjetson617

@ nirun respectable saying but applies to cats that are wearing the same clothes everyone else is wearing screams you want to fit in...but why online would it matter unless beyond the monitor you don't...my post show I wear what I like regardless of some dude on line saying otherwise also nothing I said had anything to do with patting myself on the back...maybe you should try and not reach to say something every time I post...it screams you got something against a someone you don't even know...

July 10, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Rizal

So what's your motive jayjetson? to be/dress/look different? Just curious.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
jayjetson617

Lol I have no motive...I dress "differently" I was told because a lot of people on here post supreme, visim, etc and don't really mess with shit unless it's hyped...hb called me different I didn't just say it....what's it matter, whats your motive?

July 10, 2012 @ 05:48 PM

Inactive

But you dress like a regular ass nigga though. Like if you strip away the space boots and fuschia mcqueens and shit you have no unique style nigga, if you can even call it style
July 10, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
jayjetson617

But you dress like a regular ass nigga though. Like if you strip away the space boots and fuschia mcqueens and shit you have no unique style nigga, if you can even call it style

LoL style is one's personal opinion that's why I say how can I judge the next mans fit...smh still calling kicks spaceboots says a lot...back in 96 that's what niggas called the foams now look at the hype smh...I see the members that usually talk the most shit about my fits are commenting...just give it up

July 10, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
nirun

@ nirun respectable saying but applies to cats that are wearing the same clothes everyone else is wearing screams you want to fit in...but why online would it matter unless beyond the monitor you don't...my post show I wear what I like regardless of some dude on line saying otherwise also nothing I said had anything to do with patting myself on the back...maybe you should try and not reach to say something every time I post...it screams you got something against a someone you don't even know...

You do realize that HB is a small community of "lead users". We are the minority when it comes to posting what we wear, so for you to call the <100 members who post regularly (i know this number is much smaller) as the status quo is unwarranted. The fact is, there are more people that I see on the streets of toronto that dress like you in white tees/gaudy sneakers/diesel/guess/other mall brands than I do people wearing supreme/visvim/wtaps/nbhd/bape etc.

i aint gonna write an essay but I hope you get what i'm saying. There's some bum ass out there wearing the same sneakers and diesel jacket as you, believe that.

edit: keep posting your stuff though. Even jacobsever- as wack as he is, his posts allow for some interesting convo about differing styles.

July 10, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

you're reading too much into what he's saying. Regardless of what anybody thinks of his style he CLEARLY stands out or else niggas wouldn't be hating on him so much.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 10, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
nirun

July 10, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
jayjetson617

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nirun/' rel='nofollow'>@nirun</a> I post on other sites and it's supreme and jays overload...I get what your saying but next time put the actually brAnds I actually rock and your point is valid...some of you guys are making it seem like I'm some exclusive nigga when I dont act like that...I post and more along I just say people should do them...nirun I don't know you and you seem cool I apologize if I came at you funny awhile back...its pointless to go back bad forth on something like this knowing if you was neighbor we would probably roll up and politic......

July 10, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
the president

Mowed my lawn in beater starwars x adidas stormtroopers n shorts
July 10, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
nirun

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nirun/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nirun/' rel='nofollow'>@nirun</a></a> I post on other sites and it's supreme and jays overload...I get what your saying but next time put the actually brAnds I actually rock and your point is valid...some of you guys are making it seem like I'm some exclusive nigga when I dont act like that...I post and more along I just say people should do them...nirun I don't know you and you seem cool I apologize if I came at you funny awhile back...its pointless to go back bad forth on something like this...

none taken. I think you should keep posting like I mentioned. things do get boring when supreme drops something then half the fits are of the same piece. i'm sure i'm guilty of that too lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.