FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 9, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
chief

how come i never see this hat get any love? best cap of the season imo

•••

July 9, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Arsenic Coffee

arabic snap
hanes plain tee
j crew
janoskis

shouts to j crew shorts

i fucking love those shorts.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 9, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
sandz

raining here

Only
huf
nike
stussy deluxe
gshock
janoski

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

July 10, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
feeltheswift

No reason to flick off the camera b we're all friends here.
July 10, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Axraexl

Wore this last night when on the way to see the new Spiderman movie; unfortunately there was never a collab with marvel so Superman had to do[

They had one long before the DC one.

That was for shoes (Bapestas) only though right?
I honestly couldnt care less about that shit, I was hoping for bape-ified marvel characters printed on a shirt/sweatshirt but nah, I guess it didnt cross their mind. You had me going for a minute

Nah, I wasn't really into those Stas. A little too flashy for me. I'm talking about the tees. I had to do some digging for the other pics, but if I remember right it was around '05-'06 they had two drops. Some of my favourite pieces.

Comparing these with the recent collab with Marvel just made me realize how much the brand has fallen off.
Damn, thanks for the pics though, didnt even know these existed

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 10, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
pilky

2012 members hating on Yom, its def not his best fit but still better than 90% of the garbage that gets posted here

Why does join date have anything to do with what I think? I have been following these forums for 2 years and just never bothered to make an account until recently. Its 2012, and styles change over time. What difference does it make if my account is from '06 or '12? At the end of the day, an '06 member and a '12 member are both going to know that baggy ass sean john jeans and a furry fubu hat arent in style anymore. thats just how I look at it. Not trying to start a shitstorm or anything.

see this is why people shit on 2011 and 2012 members, you guys are so fucking ignorant. Like, the whole point of HB (in the beginning) was that people with DIFFERENT styles all come together to talk about styling and its a give and take of influences and ideas and whatnot, so you'd have dudes posting mad different styles (cut & sew Americana, baggy streetwear, Japanese technical shit, etc) and one could take little bits of inspiration from this dude or that dude until you figured out what you liked and start developing YOUR OWN style. But since its 2012, anybody thats just now coming to this site is jumping on a hype bandwagon as opposed to any sense of unexpressed individuality and as such you've got all these idiots who try to shit on a fit that was clearly perfectly executed but they just don't "get". Muhfuckas is brought up thinking the pinnacle of style is Kanye West and whatever Complex tells them is cool and so when shit goes outside that small frame of reference they got no idea what's even going on.

I respect what you are saying. However, you make it sound like hypebeast forums are the only place where you can see peoples fits and what styles people are into. I walk out my front door and walk down the street and I see all kinds of unique styles, so to me all of that "hopping on the hype bandwagon" shit is fucked up logic.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
thenorthside

if you look back at the past 50 pages, you'll see the same fit:
supreme panel, blank tee/supreme tee/bullshit tee, old navy shorts/jcrewshorts/bullshit shorts, vans.
confused
you wonder why the older members hate on the 2011-12 members, y'all dress the same. basic. shit.

edit: no hate to chief.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

July 10, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
Arsenic Coffee

supreme panel, blank tee/supreme tee/bullshit tee, old navy shorts/jcrewshorts/bullshit shorts, vans.
confused
you wonder why the older members hate on the 2011-12 members, y'all dress the same. basic. shit.

i promise you tomorrow i will wear a mitchell and ness hat, stussy tee jeans and jordans.

deal???

July 10, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
Rizal

walmart
July 10, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

^birdman gif^

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 10, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

confused

i promise you tomorrow i will wear a mitchell and ness hat, stussy tee jeans and jordans.

deal???

ill wear sum givenchy balmain and some lou's

July 10, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Arsenic Coffee

confused

deal???

word up.

actually im going to wear a t shirt and shorts i got from walmart. swag obviously.

July 10, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

confused

deal???

word up.

actually im going to wear a t shirt and shorts i got from walmart. swag obviously.

walmart hanes tees is the move but ion fuck with they shorts go across the street to target for those

July 10, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
thenorthside

lol pacsun jeans and fake yeezy's, you stay losing kid.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

July 10, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Arsenic Coffee

confused

deal???

word up.

walmart hanes tees is the move but ion fuck with they shorts go across the street to target for those

Bruh, bruh bruh forreal, like TARGET SHORTS. damn

and really tho, everytime you say "ion fuck..." I see in my head two Ions fucking.

July 10, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

lol pacsun jeans and fake yeezy's, you stay losing kid.

so many l's how will i ever make it

July 10, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

confused

deal???

word up.

Bruh, bruh bruh forreal, like TARGET SHORTS. damn

and really tho, everytime you say "ion fuck..." I see in my head two Ions fucking.

yeah bruh like shit kno what I'm saying bruh.....bruh fuck cold as bricks

July 10, 2012 @ 03:12 AM

Inactive

I thought mouthwashjosh's fit was pretty cool minus the tee. Maybe a plain white tee or something instead. The Pendleton is nice

Outlier
Outlier
Adidas
July 10, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
commonflaw

^ That pendleton jacket wasnt bad at all. Rest is dog shit
July 10, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
Legit Shit

confused

Man tbh I wear what I can afford. I can afford Vans, Sup, and Old Navy. I ain't no fashionista either, they get the job done.
As long as my shit differs a lil bit from what these fools be wearing locally, I'm alright

upthefunk

July 10, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Arsenic Coffee

confused

Man tbh I wear what I can afford. I can afford Vans, Sup, and Old Navy. I ain't no fashionista either, they get the job done.
As long as my shit differs a lil bit from what these fools be wearing locally, I'm alright

cosign so hard.

July 10, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
commonflaw

confused

The fashion gods of the HB WDYWT forums scoff at such brands.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
Mikeyone4life

aaa white tee
tanner goods
wtaps bdu
clarks wallabee

Are..are those rottweiler tats, HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

size up on pants

i think Yom should post a fit wearing something like this. Just to see the transition of opinions

Yom's fit is clearly better than this. If he wore a fit similar to this I'm sure he would get flamed as well.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Rekuso

uniqlo white tee
ultra force
wtaps

ig quinnrekuso

July 10, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
commonflaw

uniqlo white tee
ultra force
wtaps
July 10, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
chief

confused

lol none taken. you pretty much nailed it though. i guess im guilty of it somewhat too. though it is summer so you're not going to see as much fit variations as you will during winter time. during summer all you really do need though is a tee and shorts and theres really not THAT much you can do with that lol

•••

July 10, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Jvlv

@ rekuso dat simple shit is the best cool
July 10, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
Toledus

Yo, you were at 305 fest?
July 10, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
Enspire

July 10, 2012 @ 10:25 AM
Villain™

I don't ever post fits in here. I dress nothing like this, and I know I would get flamed like hell for it. I'l throw one up this week when I'm faded for ya'll to fire at.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.