July 9, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

2012 members hating on Yom, its def not his best fit but still better than 90% of the garbage that gets posted here

Why does join date have anything to do with what I think? I have been following these forums for 2 years and just never bothered to make an account until recently. Its 2012, and styles change over time. What difference does it make if my account is from '06 or '12? At the end of the day, an '06 member and a '12 member are both going to know that baggy ass sean john jeans and a furry fubu hat arent in style anymore. thats just how I look at it. Not trying to start a shitstorm or anything.

see this is why people shit on 2011 and 2012 members, you guys are so fucking ignorant. Like, the whole point of HB (in the beginning) was that people with DIFFERENT styles all come together to talk about styling and its a give and take of influences and ideas and whatnot, so you'd have dudes posting mad different styles (cut & sew Americana, baggy streetwear, Japanese technical shit, etc) and one could take little bits of inspiration from this dude or that dude until you figured out what you liked and start developing YOUR OWN style. But since its 2012, anybody thats just now coming to this site is jumping on a hype bandwagon as opposed to any sense of unexpressed individuality and as such you've got all these idiots who try to shit on a fit that was clearly perfectly executed but they just don't "get". Muhfuckas is brought up thinking the pinnacle of style is Kanye West and whatever Complex tells them is cool and so when shit goes outside that small frame of reference they got no idea what's even going on.

but jacob and jay jetson ..wait no ill stop
i always fail at trolling anyway

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 9, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Rizal

2012 members hating on Yom, its def not his best fit but still better than 90% of the garbage that gets posted here

Why does join date have anything to do with what I think? I have been following these forums for 2 years and just never bothered to make an account until recently. Its 2012, and styles change over time. What difference does it make if my account is from '06 or '12? At the end of the day, an '06 member and a '12 member are both going to know that baggy ass sean john jeans and a furry fubu hat arent in style anymore. thats just how I look at it. Not trying to start a shitstorm or anything.

see this is why people shit on 2011 and 2012 members, you guys are so fucking ignorant. Like, the whole point of HB (in the beginning) was that people with DIFFERENT styles all come together to talk about styling and its a give and take of influences and ideas and whatnot, so you'd have dudes posting mad different styles (cut & sew Americana, baggy streetwear, Japanese technical shit, etc) and one could take little bits of inspiration from this dude or that dude until you figured out what you liked and start developing YOUR OWN style. But since its 2012, anybody thats just now coming to this site is jumping on a hype bandwagon as opposed to any sense of unexpressed individuality and as such you've got all these idiots who try to shit on a fit that was clearly perfectly executed but they just don't "get". Muhfuckas is brought up thinking the pinnacle of style is Kanye West and whatever Complex tells them is cool and so when shit goes outside that small frame of reference they got no idea what's even going on.

but jacob and jay jetson and mine..wait no ill stop

Fixed
July 9, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
vafins

Pendleton.
Uniqlo.
Kiks Tyo.
Topman.
Puma X Crooked Tongues.

you look like michael jackson in thriller in the face
July 9, 2012 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

Pendleton.
Uniqlo.
Kiks Tyo.
Topman.
Puma X Crooked Tongues.

this is actually so fucked up

wannabe workaholic

July 9, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
FrankWh1te

may & brooks what's good fellas! this place is funny nowadays.
July 9, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

but jacob and jay jetson and mine..wait no ill stop

Fixed

July 9, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Arsenic Coffee

johnny cupcakes camp
bape tee (old and faded as fuck, I wear like a sweatshirt)
j crew shorts
blue vans (no vis)

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 9, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
franjoli

johnny cupcakes camp
j crew shorts
blue vans (no vis)

disgusting fit. razz

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 9, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

mouthwashjosh fits are cool yall trippin

You niggas can't handle a different style than them dumbass small ass supreme hats and shorts that go way above your knees? Bunch of nerdy ass niggas lookin stupid as fuck praisin other nerdy niggas who look stupid as fuck.
July 9, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
bapa

tonight to turn up

supreme
supreme
supreme
supreme
damn pk ain't even here. why you shootin unnecessary shots for?
July 9, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
mobbyluii

tonight to turn up

supreme
supreme
supreme
supreme
damn pk ain't even here. why you shootin unnecessary shots for?

fake yeezys........................................ damn.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 9, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
smartmonkey

fit is disgusting

#datthuglife

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 9, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
valleyla

I agree with everything you said. I mean, Yom's fit wasn't even bad. It was just different and something I couldn't see myself wearing. In my eyes it didn't come together well but he's wearing what HE wants to wear. He's not a kid just throwing fits together to impress HB and that's what I liked. That's the problem with a portion of the '11 and '12 members (I know, I'm one too) is they try to impress the OGs or long time posters with all their gear instead of just wearing what THEY want. Then they're called out for wearing what they wear and lash out.

I posted a fit a while back of me wearing I think a Diamond tee, camo shorts, 2011 Hyperdunks, and a vintage Kings snapback. Some people liked it, others didn't. All I did was ask for constructive criticism and I got it. That's what a lot of newer members should be doing instead of being extremely close minded and thinking their style is the end-all, be-all. Hypebeast has pushed me into wearing different types of clothes and expanding my style.

inb4shutupstupid2012member
inb4coolstorybro
inb4hate
July 9, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
freemaxb

Y'all lame.. If yall wanna keep hollin on 2'12 niggas N sayin that this thread has gone to complete shit why dont yall bitch ass niggas post some fits N show us how its done then..

EDIT: WDYWT dead doe? Come revive it then pussies!!
July 9, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
adoboFosho

nf x supreme g-shock x haze km levis laser blue

inside detail: 2011 vans

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 9, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
nycxeric

hurry up and delete it fam, before the wolves see it

edit : no OF stannin
July 9, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
$$$$$

johnny cupcakes camp
j crew shorts
blue vans (no vis)

what the fuck
July 9, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Vndlsm

Wore this last night when on the way to see the new Spiderman movie; unfortunately there was never a collab with marvel so Superman had to do[

They had one long before the DC one.

That was for shoes (Bapestas) only though right?
I honestly couldnt care less about that shit, I was hoping for bape-ified marvel characters printed on a shirt/sweatshirt but nah, I guess it didnt cross their mind. You had me going for a minute

Nah, I wasn't really into those Stas. A little too flashy for me. I'm talking about the tees. I had to do some digging for the other pics, but if I remember right it was around '05-'06 they had two drops. Some of my favourite pieces.

July 9, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

why dont yall bitch ass niggas post some fits N show us how its done then..

EDIT: WDYWT dead doe? Come revive it then pussies!!

its easier to throw shade but this shit is fun to watch ..fan the fire

July 9, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

wait.....

July 9, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
adoboFosho

wait.....

?

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 9, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
teov

whole last page is shit cept for adobo's fit

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 9, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
adoboFosho

this whole page is shit cept for adobo's fit

wow thanks that means alot

considering the only other thing here is wehatelondons quote cool

July 9, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
teov

I was obviously referring to page 349 lol razz

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 9, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
Arsenic Coffee

why do we have things against bape tees here?

July 9, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

apefelloff

July 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Arsenic Coffee

apefelloff

so bape isnt cool anymore ?

July 9, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

apefelloff

so bape isnt cool anymore ?
]

to each his own...i don't like long sleeve shirts but id cop the shirt you had if it was short sleeve simple tape designs still catch my eye such

but there babymilo cartoony stuff i can't fuck with

July 9, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
╒rozzy

Compare this thread with the 2011 thread.

July 9, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Arsenic Coffee

Same, I like their more basic stuff. Like their solid crew necks.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.