WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Jul 10, 2012 @ 01:51
lol pacsun jeans and fake yeezy's, you stay losing kid.

so many l's how will i ever make it

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Jul 10, 2012 @ 01:55
word up.

actually im going to wear a t shirt and shorts i got from walmart. swag obviously.

walmart hanes tees is the move but ion fuck with they shorts go across the street to target for those

Bruh, bruh bruh forreal, like TARGET SHORTS. damn

and really tho, everytime you say "ion fuck..." I see in my head two Ions fucking.

yeah bruh like shit kno what I'm saying bruh.....bruh fuck cold as bricks

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2012 @ 03:12
I thought mouthwashjosh's fit was pretty cool minus the tee. Maybe a plain white tee or something instead. The Pendleton is nice

Outlier
Outlier
Adidas
Jul 10, 2012 @ 03:49
^ That pendleton jacket wasnt bad at all. Rest is dog shit
Jul 10, 2012 @ 04:05
if you look back at the past 50 pages, you'll see the same fit:
supreme panel, blank tee/supreme tee/bullshit tee, old navy shorts/jcrewshorts/bullshit shorts, vans.
:|
you wonder why the older members hate on the 2011-12 members, y'all dress the same. basic. shit.

edit: no hate to chief.

Man tbh I wear what I can afford. I can afford Vans, Sup, and Old Navy. I ain't no fashionista either, they get the job done.
As long as my shit differs a lil bit from what these fools be wearing locally, I'm alright

upthefunk

Jul 10, 2012 @ 04:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
supreme panel, blank tee/supreme tee/bullshit tee, old navy shorts/jcrewshorts/bullshit shorts, vans.
you wonder why the older members hate on the 2011-12 members, y'all dress the same. basic. shit.

Man tbh I wear what I can afford. I can afford Vans, Sup, and Old Navy. I ain't no fashionista either, they get the job done.
As long as my shit differs a lil bit from what these fools be wearing locally, I'm alright

cosign so hard.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 10, 2012 @ 04:14

The fashion gods of the HB WDYWT forums scoff at such brands.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 05:03

Are..are those rottweiler tats, HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

size up on pants

i think Yom should post a fit wearing something like this. Just to see the transition of opinions

Yom's fit is clearly better than this. If he wore a fit similar to this I'm sure he would get flamed as well.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 05:09

uniqlo white tee
ultra force
wtaps

ig quinnandres

Jul 10, 2012 @ 05:15

uniqlo white tee
ultra force
wtaps
Jul 10, 2012 @ 05:43

lol none taken. you pretty much nailed it though. i guess im guilty of it somewhat too. though it is summer so you're not going to see as much fit variations as you will during winter time. during summer all you really do need though is a tee and shorts and theres really not THAT much you can do with that lol

•••

Jul 10, 2012 @ 05:48
@ rekuso dat simple shit is the best smokeyface
Jul 10, 2012 @ 06:34
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3541899">

Yo, you were at 305 fest?
Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:23
Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:25
I don't ever post fits in here. I dress nothing like this, and I know I would get flamed like hell for it. I'l throw one up this week when I'm faded for ya'll to fire at.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:00
Hope everyone enjoyed they 4th... simple white t-shirts the last coupe of days...

instagram- @phantom.lounge

Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:01

Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:07
I post in this thread because I get tired of seeing the same supreme shit so that dudes can see different shit...I like this site cause you guys are funny but when niggas started clowning puma/Alexander McQueen models I was posting and giving props to the same old fits I realized a lot of you cats don't have style and shouldn't even open your mouth to critique anything...
first pic I posted on this site last year and niggas talked shit and this was basic...
Niggas need to get back to the basics post what you like wearing instead of hating on what you don't or can't wear...

Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:35
I don't ever post fits in here. I dress nothing like this, and I know I would get flamed like hell for it. I'l throw one up this week when I'm faded for ya'll to fire at.

Does it matter what the next man thinks...

Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:40
Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:41
Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:44
I post in this thread because I get tired of seeing the same supreme shit so that dudes can see different shit...I like this site cause you guys are funny but when niggas started clowning puma/Alexander McQueen models I was posting and giving props to the same old fits I realized a lot of you cats don't have style and shouldn't even open your mouth to critique anything...
first pic I posted on this site last year and niggas talked shit and this was basic...
Niggas need to get back to the basics post what you like wearing instead of hating on what you don't or can't wear...

Damnn them kicks are fresh! You mean people talked shit bout dat fit ^^ Its clean, cant go wrong with a clean smart fit. people try too hard.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 13:51
Enspire smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

And Jay those Kobe's are flame.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:08
Lol at you guys all trying to be so different, in the very same way. ^ Those kicks are ugly as fuck. But the Ronnie Fieg's are alright beside the tongue being tucked in.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:11

aaa white tee
tanner goods
wtaps bdu
clarks wallabee

vin fell the fuck off
Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:12

Damnn them kicks are fresh! You mean people talked shit bout dat fit ^^ Its clean, cant go wrong with a clean smart fit. people try too hard.

suck dick much?
Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:20
Hope everyone enjoyed they 4th... simple white t-shirts the last coupe of days...

Info on jeans, reminds me I need a pair of kobes.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:39

suck dick much?

Thanks for that great contribution to the thread but for the record, it wasnt even funny... grow up man
Jul 10, 2012 @ 16:08

honestly who cares what people think!:|

IG: @luii.xx

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2012 @ 16:25
No matter what year it is this conversation always comes up.

No one is truly "different". You are not a unique snowflake. Maybe within their inner circles or small online communities they might be, but everyone draws inspiration and is influenced by something and someone. Even trying to not conform is conforming in a way.

If you want to post a fit just do it. Not everyone is going to like your fit. The moment you accept that you can post whatever you want without giving a fuck.

To all the people complaining... post a fit. Not so you can prove you can do better, but to contribute and "fix" the problem you're so vocal about.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.