Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 2, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
slap

BARF.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
moorevisual

July 2, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
slap

the fit i posted today wasnt even bad lmfao

Boy is in denial. Today' fit was significantly worse than before. At least you looked comfortable in Obey, Hoodie, Nike 6.0. You're trying to hard to fit in.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

fuck up bitch

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 2, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Constellations

lmao comfortable? what? i was just trying to get the full pic in the picture you know its not a bad fit. and im not trying to hard to fit in i arleady fit in society maybe not on hypebeast but thats just cus most of you guys are a bunch of cock sucking tools.

you a fool nigga. a real real real real real fool nigga

\X/

July 2, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Fibrelight

July 2, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
slap

In one week, you went from

Obey -> Supreme, SSUR beanie
Nike 6.0 -> Bapestas, CDG Converse
Blank hoodies -> Supreme x CDG, Bape hoodie, BBC crewneck
All purchased over the last week.

And you had to "prove" to us you have a Rolex.

And you say you're not trying hard to fit in?

July 2, 2012 @ 05:43 PM

Inactive

yeah you're right it wasn't bad, it was terrible.
July 2, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
Mrama

lmao comfortable? what? i was just trying to get the full pic in the picture you know its not a bad fit. and im not trying to hard to fit in i arleady fit in society maybe not on hypebeast but thats just cus most of you guys are a bunch of cock sucking tools.

Jacobsever 2.0
July 2, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

ralph lauren
fubu
southpole
shaq

ya know....YOLO

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 2, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Rizal

In one week, you went from

Obey -> Supreme, SSUR beanie
Nike 6.0 -> Bapestas, CDG Converse
Blank hoodies -> Supreme x CDG, Bape hoodie, BBC crewneck
All purchased over the last week.

And you had to "prove" to us you have a Rolex.

And you say you're not trying hard to fit in?

July 2, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Fibrelight

the reason yall think its bad maybe the fit isnt bad but i came out as a faggot on hb. i agree i tried showing off my money which is very dumb and i need to be more humble and i dont want to fit in most kids in my school dont wear supreme nor heard about any of the streetwear brands i like it because i think it looks good/cool just give me that chance guys. look at the fit not the person

You are the exact type of people killing 'street-wear'
anyway back to your fit

1) camp cap looking like a fucking kippah
2) facial expression and general apearance looking along the lines of metameme, barbagelbites (PLEASE ACCEPT ME HB type face)
3) cargo-tron shorts looking sloppy as fuck and like they got handed down to you from an older brother
4) feet looking like technicolor silo missiles
5) fuck you.
July 2, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
Constellations

the reason yall think its bad maybe the fit isnt bad but i came out as a faggot on hb. i agree i tried showing off my money which is very dumb and i need to be more humble and i dont want to fit in most kids in my school dont wear supreme nor heard about any of the streetwear brands i like it because i think it looks good/cool just give me that chance guys. look at the fit not the person

No you're a faggot AND the fit sucks

\X/

July 2, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
rabbitman

be careful what you pretend to be

July 2, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
loop

suss
July 2, 2012 @ 06:25 PM

Inactive

You are the exact type of people killing 'street-wear'
anyway back to your fit

1) camp cap looking like a fucking kippahs
2) facial expression and general apearance looking along the lines of metameme, barbagelbites (PLEASE ACCEPT ME HB type face)
3) cargo-tron shorts looking sloppy as fuck and like they got handed down to you from an older brother
4) feet looking like technicolor silo missiles
5) fuck you.

I was weak at #4.
July 2, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
chads

i came out as a faggot on hb.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 2, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
feeltheswift

ralph lauren
fubu
southpole
shaq

ya know....YOLO
what hat?
July 2, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Bet

July 2, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

ralph lauren
fubu
southpole
shaq

ya know....YOLO
what hat?

acropolis-power in white on the front

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 2, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
FriendlyGhost

July 2, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Me & My Nikes

Bruh, I'm gonna try and shed some light to help you out. First and foremost, why are you buying hella shit and saying you're "showing off your money" when you just said in another thread your fams going through some shit? Help your moms bruh. It's more important than buying expensive clothes that quite frankly look silly on you.
Next off, the fit was bad. Not just on you, but just a bad fit. I onno anyone fuckin with bapes in 2012, and long, baggy, ill fitting cargo shorts are a 3rd grade steez. After then, they are unacceptable.
But the most important thing you need to take away is that some people can put together a fire fit, and it looks like garbage on them. (that's not the case here, fit is garbage anyway) but the steez you are trying to pull off, is not working. It looks like you're trying real damn hard and looks awkward. At this point, you've probably done irreversible HB damage and might as well take the L and walk away. Just log off. Start a new account and stay under the radar. Best advice you're gonna get
July 2, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
FLVMINCO

Dope fit, info on shirt?

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 2, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
thenorthside

Am i the only one on here that doesn't like D Rose fits'?

word

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

July 2, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
ANTHONEEE

oh hey

http://anthonywho.com

July 2, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
hentai

supreme camp cap diesel t-shirt nautica shorts banana republic belt Bape Bapestas

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDJ3P29QAHZICHJBCMNB2EQIAZZUKVJXHCVSZHGDVM NXBVCNBV

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

July 2, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
nochurch

supreme camp cap diesel t-shirt nautica shorts banana republic belt Bape Bapestas

I been had waiting for this moment, lord have mercy

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 2, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
TALIBAN

Am i the only one on here that doesn't like D Rose fits'?

word

amen
July 2, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
moorevisual

Dope fit, info on shirt?

Thanks. It's a Polo Ralph Lauren henley
July 2, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
daytona squared

^ YA BBY cool

MITCHELL & NESS
OBEY
WRANGLER
SUPRA

sswag levels elevated greatly

rip subprime

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.