Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 30, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Rizal

meekmcfly mad cuz his rents left him in the kitchen all his life. Gtfo with that grammar shit b. this is the Internet. Shit ain't English literature. Nigga got nothing else to say cuz your fit is as weak as your control in food cravings.

Edit Alex dope.
June 30, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
LoLife

Toronto goiiiin innnnn

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

June 30, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
FLVMINCO

meekmcfly mad cuz his rents left him in the kitchen all his life. Gtfo with that grammar shit b. this is the Internet. Shit ain't English literature. Nigga got nothing else to say cuz your fit is as weak as your control in food cravings.

Edit Alex dope.

Thats going down as the most pathetic diss I've heard, I'm mad cause I left in the kitchen? What? And it's not English literature you just sound retarded Internet or not. And I don't need to say anything as I said when you say something that's worth my attention I'll get at your lame ass until then you'll continue to get sarcastic ass remarks from me.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 30, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Rizal

Good for you and stay bitchin. Whiny lil girl. You hungry or something? Yea stfu
June 30, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
FLVMINCO

Good for you and stay bitchin. Whiny lil girl. You hungry or something? Yea stfu

That was pathetic, you can't troll and ya jokes are abysmal so you're not even in a league to contemplate ethering me. Face it at the end of the day, you can try the fat jokes they won't work as I'm not fat and you're on HB trying to glorify yourself by how much shit your parents bought you. You stay in the suburbs stop it.

June 30, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
BEENDOINGIT

meekmcfly.

Crazy that you're complaining about literature when you can't seem to string together a sentence that is grammatically correct. You're a herb and your aforementioned fit is incomprehensibly shit. Case closed. Log off b.
June 30, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
FLVMINCO

meekmcfly.

Crazy that you're complaining about literature when you can't seem to string together a sentence that is grammatically correct. You're a herb and your aforementioned fit is incomprehensibly shit. Case closed. Log off b.

A herb huh? And since when does it take three gutter trash lames to come at one member? Oh alright fall back bitch you and the two #suss niggas before you can miss me with that. Bitching about fits, where they do that at? Oh right only on HB where some spoiled bitches compare shit they couldn't afford themselves.

June 30, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
Rizal

meekmcfly.

This is why I'm done replying. Dude can't let it go like I'm a fuckin big Mac.@ mcfly Pathetic my ass. Who said I'm trollin? I just can't stand your whiny shit b. dude thinks he's hot shot criticizing other people's yet can't see whats wrong with his wack ass fit. Gtfo already this ain't the Chinese buffet. And no nigha I didn't read what you just said
June 30, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
ambb

its funny how meek makes comments about grammar but cant type a grammatically correct sentence
EDIT: damn already been pointed out

vvvngelo.tumblr.com

June 30, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
FLVMINCO

meekmcfly.

This is why I'm done replying. Dude can't let it go like I'm a fuckin big Mac.@ mcfly Pathetic my ass. Who said I'm trollin? I just can't stand your whiny shit b. dude thinks he's hot shot criticizing other people's yet can't see whats wrong with his wack ass fit. Gtfo already this ain't the Chinese buffet. And no nigha I didn't read what you just said

The irony when a lame can't look back and see that I took the criticism for my fit and got props for taking the constructive criticism the way I did. You're done because neither of you three trailer trash bitches has the intelligence to form something other than talking about someone's clothes. Insecure fucks, and it's spelled "nigga" bitch.

June 30, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
ArmandDushae

My WDYWT starts at 1:19

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

June 30, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Bet

Living that #SHMOPLIFE get the fuck outta here
June 30, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
ArmandDushae

Living that #SHMOPLIFE get the fuck outta here

lmao . throw parties not fist ..

Rizal

meekmcfly.

The irony when a lame can't look back and see that I took the criticism for my fit and got props for taking the constructive criticism the way I did. You're done because neither of you three trailer trash bitches has the intelligence to form something other than talking about someone's clothes. Insecure fucks, and it's spelled "nigga" bitch.

Didn't read.jpg

Move on b.
ArmandDushae

..or e-salt.

June 30, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
motherfucker

fuck

instagram.com/okamidaniel69

June 30, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
BEENDOINGIT

meekmcfly.

Your attempts at being smart are both laughable and futile.

Not sure if serious.You really wearing a flower on your chest in public?
June 30, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
.Lord.

If you aren't trolling, your fit is terrible and that "show" is even worse.
June 30, 2012 @ 01:24 AM

Inactive

Toronto goiiiin innnnn

. eyo
June 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
hentai

HOLY SHIT LMAO.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

June 30, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
Don Francisco

If you aren't trolling, your fit is terrible and that "show" is even worse.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

June 30, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
kr00kd

HOLY SHIT LMAO.

lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 30, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Josh.

lol this thread

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 30, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
THEBIGNB

Some recents

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

June 30, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
sandz

sorry for iphone quality

10 deep
g-shock
crooks
janoskis

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

June 30, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
G8tor

Respect for the supreme pieces. But dunks fell way off sorry

off top

June 30, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
me>u

THEBIGNB - damn u needa size down.

instagram: funthera

June 30, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
hentai

SUPREME WON'T SAVE YA FITS DOG.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

June 30, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
lstplcwnr

wearekilling.tumblr.com / conistantinei.tumblr.com

June 30, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
ToyotaGuy

Thats my favorite sequece shirt. Too bad my shirt shrunk.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.