WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Jun 24, 2012 @ 19:53

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Inactive User

Jun 24, 2012 @ 19:58
Seeing as this thread has gone to shit and although I didn't wear this today, I never posted this so I'll do it now.

Something plain & simple:

Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:04
Seeing as this thread has gone to shit and although I didn't wear this today, I never posted this so I'll do it now.

Word is bond I think I've seen you before.

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Inactive User

Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:07
^Montreal?
Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:07

Word is bond I think I've seen you before.

that's because it got so hot up in the club that's the guy with no shoes on

ig supremecellar

Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:41
FEED ME STEAAAAK BITXXEEEEZZZZZZZZ

W)taps
Supreme
Nbhd
Vans
Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:46
jesus christ... close thread.

but what else would you do with out your pk account and your 30 other accounts?
i mean you can only clean the yeezys so many times

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:49

lmao I have one account bitch ass nigger. Any mod will vouch for me. i'm not a faggot like ape or yourself
Jun 24, 2012 @ 20:50
lol

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

hey0
Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:10

lmao I have one account bitch ass nigger. Any mod will vouch for me. i'm not a faggot like ape or yourself

you so emotional .... alll that talking from your neck i thought you was bosh for a second

Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:23

gayest picture ever and need it resized but heres proof bro
somebodies asking for a stabbing

be careful what you pretend to be

Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:38
^Montreal?

Nah b I was in Texas so it probably wasn't you but I'll damned that I ain't see ya look a like b lol

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:58

still better than yo fake yeezys faggot. log off life aint all bout HB

you mad phaggot? yea you mad. take my dick outta your mouth and log the fuck off before I get you

lmao you're the one thats mad faggot. log off before i get you
Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:59

lmao stfu penisking you the biggest faggot on here.

Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:01
Damn my nigga Ghost murdered da whole thread wearin all black and some jordans. You bum ass lil frail niggas needa stop shoppin for name brands and start payin attention to how ya clothes look on yo frail bodies. Niggas wearin long ass tees and skinny jeans, fuck wrong witchu.
Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:05
Damn my nigga Ghost murdered da whole thread wearin all black and some jordans. You bum ass lil frail niggas needa stop shoppin for name brands and start payin attention to how ya clothes look on yo frail bodies. Niggas wearin long ass tees and skinny jeans, fuck wrong witchu.

Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:10

ig quinnandres

Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:27
dforest you look sad. and skinny. as fuck. eat a sandwich or something
alex always coming correcttt

insta: sihalanick

Jun 24, 2012 @ 23:25
my nixon was like 170$ and i think that shit looks way clean

Truth. I was thinking about getting me a gold nixon. Just a nice simple silhouette and they look raw as hell. Don't get me wrong though, I'm a big watch nigga, Rolexes has some nice models but these bitch niggas obviously sporting their dad;s watches cause only a 50 year old nigga gonna find a yellow and silver two tone roley as being "fly". Those things are vile. It's not even that yall are spoiled, it's that you niggas actually make yourself targets putting your face and everything. Yall the bitch niggas that put their christmas presents on Facebook and bitch about it when a real niggas steps to you and rips you for your shit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jun 25, 2012 @ 00:23
nah why would i be fuckin with u

cause it's
lmao i dont dress nice to school cus i dont wanna rack in to much attention im sorry that i have money..

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Jun 25, 2012 @ 00:41
my nixon was like 170$ and i think that shit looks way clean

Truth. I was thinking about getting me a gold nixon. Just a nice simple silhouette and they look raw as hell. Don't get me wrong though, I'm a big watch nigga, Rolexes has some nice models but these bitch niggas obviously sporting their dad;s watches cause only a 50 year old nigga gonna find a yellow and silver two tone roley as being "fly". Those things are vile. It's not even that yall are spoiled, it's that you niggas actually make yourself targets putting your face and everything. Yall the bitch niggas that put their christmas presents on Facebook and bitch about it when a real niggas steps to you and rips you for your shit.

who on hype beast gone robb me?? is this why y'all be scared to show y'all face....for fear of getting robbed....i aint blurring shit or cropping out my face of nothing ...i mean look at me I'm fucking beautiful

Jun 25, 2012 @ 00:49

who on hype beast gone robb me?? is this why y'all be scared to show y'all face....for fear of getting robbed....i aint blurring shit or cropping out my face of nothing ...i mean look at me I'm fucking beautiful

lol
Drewbacca
Jun 25, 2012 @ 00:56
ay, shaaaafuccccckkkuppppppppp

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jun 25, 2012 @ 01:21
Alexlude, Bak., and dforest coming in with some dope fits

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

Jun 25, 2012 @ 01:42

somethin lite for ya'll niggas smokeyface

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 01:45

gayest picture ever and need it resized but heres proof bro

we showing off rollys?

Neanderthal nosed life might not make it
Jun 25, 2012 @ 01:46

no belt looool

i love u all

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 01:52

no belt looool

inb4 broken thighs comment
Jun 25, 2012 @ 02:06
There has been some shitty fits going on lately, a few good ones though. appreciated all the props and eat a dick to the hate.

bape
uniqlo
nudie
jordans

yaaaawn, real original fam. anal bead bracelet, gold watch, nudies and jordans. all that money and no style.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0