WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Jun 24, 2012 @ 14:56
There has been some shitty fits going on lately, a few good ones though. appreciated all the props and eat a dick to the hate.

bape
uniqlo
nudie
jordans

are your socks those play cloths ones?
Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:01

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:08

:/

This MUST be a joke?, you fuckin with me right??

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:10
Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:11
Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:19
(Invalid img)

I will never understand how you got that shirt on.

Metameme has to hook this guy up on that diet plan.

LOL these frail ass asian niggas always crack me up. Yall ain't got NO thick niggas in your culture whatsoever. This man got that football/wrestler physique #pause.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:19
What model camera is that b?

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:22
Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:46
LOL these frail ass asian niggas always crack me up. Yall ain't got NO thick niggas in your culture whatsoever. This man got that football/wrestler physique #pause.

Ain't asian or frail, and that's more like an underpaid teenage concert bouncer physique.
Jun 24, 2012 @ 15:59

:/

lol vol sac beefin?

nicco brendn ressurection
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:06
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nicco/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nicco/' rel='nofollow'>@nicco</a></a> dope fits i got the rolex oysterquartz half gold its dope as fuck

claims to have a rolex, posts fit wearing 5 dollar ankle swinger denim and nike 6.0s...
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:08

Ain't asian or frail, and that's more like an underpaid teenage concert bouncer physique.

You gonna have to miss me with tht one fam, I can take the criticism for dressing but I do play football and I am built that way for that purpose.

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:12

gayest picture ever and need it resized but heres proof bro
bruh take the L for your fit, and then kill yourself.
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:12
the fact that you just proved that horrendous fit did actually come from you and you weren't trolling is even more embarrassing. sell that hand me down Rolex, buy a less gay face and better clothes
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:13

Faggot. Log off.
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:16

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:23

Oh fuck....

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

lmao i dont dress nice to school cus i dont wanna rack in to much attention im sorry that i have money..

I'm telling you this now, you should log off and never return, things are only going to get worse for you here. Also don't try to act like you're fucking balling, every piece of that fit you so proudly posted was utter fucking shit, owning a watch that your dad gave you doesn't mean shit either. Possessing balling items only counts if you paid for them with money you earned yourself brandon sales. Now fuck off and never return milky bar kid.

LMAO.

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:26
lmao i dont dress nice to school cus i dont wanna rack in to much attention im sorry that i have money..

I'm telling you this now, you should log off and never return, things are only going to get worse for you here. Also don't try to act like you're fucking balling, every piece of that fit you so proudly posted was utter fucking shit, owning a watch that your dad gave you doesn't mean shit either. Possessing balling items only counts if you paid for them with money you earned yourself brandon sales. Now fuck off and never return milky bar kid.

Dead
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:28
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:29

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Inactive User

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:35
Originally posted by Inactive User

Dead

stop with the one word replies faggot. how u gonna join in march and have almost 1k posts that's not only baffling to me but it's pretty fucking sad for a pussy like u. log off for once log off indefinitely
Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:38
jesus christ... close thread.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:43
so you got a rollie ? impressive

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:45
To go chill and grill with big cuz...

He got a nice variety of shit...

instagram- @phantom.lounge

Jun 24, 2012 @ 17:00
He got a nice variety of shit...

lol the fuck this nigga can afford 27524x's pairs of shoes and a walk-in closet but got a bamboo looking twig rack hanging on for dear life

Jun 24, 2012 @ 17:00
RIP WDYWT 2012 smh
Jun 24, 2012 @ 17:09
RIP WDYWT 2012 smh

log off penisking
Jun 24, 2012 @ 17:11
RIP WDYWT 2012 smh

log off penisking

lol cool avi you faggot. ryan and I would squash your pathetic fucking skull in IRL, log off you fuckboy and don't log back on
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.