NICE TRY BRUH
January 24, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
metameme

no pain , no gain
January 24, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
先生

January 24, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I usually ignore this thread but died from the last 2 pages, will come again.
January 24, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
modernmischief

omg im weak
January 24, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
camplo

this is better than your cardigan/snapback fit. Burn the cardigan. Don't listen to that idiot who tells you to size down. You're suppose to conceal your flaws not accentuate them. So either lose weight or embrace your fatness and keep rocking baggier clothes. You can rock baggy and not be sloppy at the same time. The stacking on them pants are sloppy. Maybe cuff them once or twice. Plus your shoes sucks. Maybe start looking into some boots. Timbs or Clarks are a good start. Just an example look how fat this motherfucker is and he kills it:

He's rocking Filson jacket, levis stf, and Red Wing boots.

Also most of these kids clowning are most likely uglier and dorkier then you. So don't sweat it.
January 24, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
unknown force

that fat motherfucker kills it within the lumberjack circle, look at his coat sleeves, too long dawg

and how you gonna say we ugly and dorky
i'm the cutest nigga on hb
January 24, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
avantgarde302

tommy bahama
RL denim & supply co cardigan
stussy cargo
sperrys
January 24, 2012 @ 06:13 PM

Inactive

I'm surprised. Metameme good job on taking the criticism. Your fit isn't even THAT bad, but it probably fails with the shoes and cuffs. It just looks like your pants are swallowing your shoes. Try more tapered chinos/khakis or chunkier shoes. Take what people say with a grain of salt (myself included). If you think it looks good wear it. Not everyone is gonna like the way you dress, but as long as you like it that's all that really matters.

Cellphone pics...

January 24, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
BuddyOmar

this is better than your cardigan/snapback fit. Burn the cardigan. Don't listen to that idiot who tells you to size down. You're suppose to conceal your flaws not accentuate them. So either lose weight or embrace your fatness and keep rocking baggier clothes. You can rock baggy and not be sloppy at the same time. The stacking on them pants are sloppy. Maybe cuff them once or twice. Plus your shoes sucks. Maybe start looking into some boots. Timbs or Clarks are a good start. Just an example look how fat this motherfucker is and he kills it:

Also most of these kids clowning are most likely uglier and dorkier then you. So don't sweat it.

SMH...buddy doesn't even have the guts to call a nigga out. Doing me like buddy Common with some subliminal diss. Buddy meme is a cutie pie nigga bruh. His "flaw" in your eyes are actually assets in mine. If you gotta donk, don't conceal, reveal. The other nigga there looks like a fuck nigga by the way. Show those curves off. Wear something tight to show off that donk, let niggas get jelly from that belly etc. Show off your curves, they what make you a cute nigga. Buddy camp you sound like some boring nerd niggas to me anyway if you think some fat nigga that looks like a meth dealer is wearing sleeves longer than Mandingos niggaconda. Fuck outta here calling other niggas idiots subliminally. My name is Omar bruh. Buddy Omar. #OY YOY

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 24, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
illywassup

SMH...buddy doesn't even have the guts to call a nigga out. Doing me like buddy Common with some subliminal diss. Buddy meme is a cutie pie nigga bruh. His "flaw" in your eyes are actually assets in mine. If you gotta donk, don't conceal, reveal. The other nigga there looks like a fuck nigga by the way. Show those curves off. Wear something tight to show off that donk, let niggas get jelly from that belly etc. Show off your curves, they what make you a cute nigga. Buddy camp you sound like some boring nerd niggas to me anyway if you think some fat nigga that looks like a meth dealer is wearing sleeves longer than Mandingos niggaconda. Fuck outta here calling other niggas idiots subliminally. My name is Omar bruh. Buddy Omar. #OY YOY

omar u sound like a faggot #OY YOY
January 24, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
illywassup

fit aint that bad, cuff/iron the pants, size up on the sneakers or rock some boots and get a smaller jacket u fat but not that fat
January 24, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
BuddyOmar

omar u sound like a faggot #OY YOY

cool #OY YOY

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 24, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
missy.

skimming through omar's replies, he sounds like a big black woman. "if you gotta donk, don't conceal, reveal" lol

and metameme, top half looks alright. just work on pants sizing and shoes.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 24, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
slap

i'd get those pants hemmed and it'll look 5x better. might want to try slimmer pants too.
i think shoes are fine.
--------
can't get these boots to look good :/ maybe it's because their supras lol.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 25, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
th3kid

January 25, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
hentai

BOOTS FROM ROSS, VERY POSITIVE, VERY GENUINE.

TO GO POKEMON WI-FI BATTLE.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

January 25, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
FerrariG

cool cool cool

Blahh.

January 25, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
xo Nitsuj

Supreme x2
GAP RAW
Supreme x VANS
Cats x3

dope.
omar obvious troll is obvious gtfo

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

January 25, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
UndefeatedJK

At least you're not standing in the shower again...

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

January 25, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
BIRTH

headin out/
newvanslookgay

info on denim?

January 25, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
dforest

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST
January 25, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
MF CHEUNG

info on denim?

APC NC.
January 25, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
jmac100394

Supreme x Nike SB
Volcom
Nike SB "Beijing"
January 25, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
vanitas

Stussy
APC
Vans Vault
January 25, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Trollinator

info on denim?

APC NC.

it's the only thing he wears:/

I want to see the world burn

January 25, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
damnwitless1

headin out/
newvanslookgay

yes. Sonny, yes. Riley, yes. Lucky, no.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

January 25, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
YoungRizal

headin out/
newvanslookgay

yes. Sonny, yes. Riley, yes. Lucky, no.

dead.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 25, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

^switch out the J's for boots. It's not really practical to wear sneakers in the snow.

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.