WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

May 28, 2012 @ 20:16:56
I don't even this wehatelondon fits are that bad, this nigga just remind me of that nigga KrisKay.
May 28, 2012 @ 20:25:17

Follow yo boy on Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~~ Username yo
May 28, 2012 @ 20:27:05
These aren't even that bad. I've seen much worse on here that people actually enjoy. But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?

I've come to the conclusion that hate/love has absolutely nothing to do with the fit itself, but the user that posts it. Some OG's could wear a complete shit fit, and everyone would be all about it. But if someone that people don't like posts a perfect fit, they'd still get flamed. This thread is full of pretentious assholes who thinks only their opinions matter. You are all mad ignorant. That 8th grade maturity level.

Shut the fuck up, you're a bus driver
May 28, 2012 @ 20:43:51

Levis x Ralph Lauren everything

gentleman's swag right here. looks like you're about to go hunting.

outfits fire, is it cold where you're at though?

Yes, very.
May 28, 2012 @ 20:49:42

Follow yo boy on Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~~ Username yo

Info on shoes? Thanks.

Have an account from '07... so don't even start with the '12 members shit.

May 28, 2012 @ 20:54:46
Vans Era x Supreme "Zebra"
May 28, 2012 @ 21:23:56
Dopeee. Thanks.

Have an account from '07... so don't even start with the '12 members shit.

May 28, 2012 @ 21:57:50
'These aren't even that bad. I've seen much worse on here that people actually enjoy. But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?

I've come to the conclusion that hate/love has absolutely nothing to do with the fit itself, but the user that posts it. Some OG's could wear a complete shit fit, and everyone would be all about it. But if someone that people don't like posts a perfect fit, they'd still get flamed. This thread is full of pretentious assholes who thinks only their opinions matter. You are all mad ignorant. That 8th grade maturity level'

Leave forever
May 28, 2012 @ 22:41:52

to sip on lean
May 28, 2012 @ 22:44:29
not bad until I saw the adidas

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 28, 2012 @ 22:46:06

Inactive User

May 28, 2012 @ 22:46:20

wheere u get that strap tho

سبحان

May 28, 2012 @ 23:17:01
These aren't even that bad. I've seen much worse on here that people actually enjoy. But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?

I've come to the conclusion that hate/love has absolutely nothing to do with the fit itself, but the user that posts it. Some OG's could wear a complete shit fit, and everyone would be all about it. But if someone that people don't like posts a perfect fit, they'd still get flamed. This thread is full of pretentious assholes who thinks only their opinions matter. You are all mad ignorant. That 8th grade maturity level.

stay pau

May 28, 2012 @ 23:29:54
May 28, 2012 @ 23:48:41

to sip on lean
You kinda look like Voldemort too.
May 28, 2012 @ 23:49:33
for dinner tonight .

millions

May 29, 2012 @ 00:07:53
Tie looking long as fuck. Good shit though.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

May 29, 2012 @ 00:09:15
Tie looking like it just reaches the belt, like it's supposed to.
May 29, 2012 @ 00:30:51
May 29, 2012 @ 00:44:03

strap is from Good Shit.
May 29, 2012 @ 00:54:43
May 29, 2012 @ 01:14:43

You're right. I do have a job. Probably more than you can say. You're just a pathetic child sitting on a computer trying to act hard by leaving negative comments on everything. People like you should be rid from this world.

May 29, 2012 @ 01:27:09
May 29, 2012 @ 01:33:51

May 29, 2012 @ 02:02:51

You're right. I do have a job. Probably more than you can say. You're just a pathetic child sitting on a computer trying to act hard by leaving negative comments on everything. People like you should be rid from this world.

lol youre a 2012 member acting like you know everyone. if you want to post fits, then go ahead, but dont shit talk and then claim you're above that shit. and, no dickride, but i'm pretty sure db is stacked (at least he was a few months ago), and you've been at cc for 6 fuckin years.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:13:27
haven't been here in awhile

ig @ edg.e

May 29, 2012 @ 02:19:17

/end snake skin fits
May 29, 2012 @ 02:20:35
May 29, 2012 @ 02:23:01

lol youre a 2012 member acting like you know everyone. if you want to post fits, then go ahead, but dont shit talk and then claim you're above that shit. and, no dickride, but i'm pretty sure db is stacked (at least he was a few months ago), and you've been at cc for 6 fuckin years.

I post fits all the time, and I comment on fits I like. I rarely talk any shit at all.
However, I've never seen Thug post a fit, and all I have ever seen him post (not just in this thread either) is a bunch of negative bullshit. He's the biggest shit talker on this site, and it's not even funny. It's just annoying.

May 29, 2012 @ 02:23:45

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x